Krillin vs One Piece

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins
https://otakukart.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/One-Piece-Yonko.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11128/111289980/5376739-one+piece+earth.jpg

https://banner2.kisspng.com/20180405/qke/kisspng-krillin-goku-piccolo-dragon-ball-z-sagas-bulma-freezer-5ac6eb44249833.6379243615229857961499.jpg

Round 1
Krillin vs Yonko

Round 2 Krillin with the help of Yamcha vs the entire one piece earth, CIS is off Krillin and Yamcha is out to kill everyone but no blowing up earth allowed

who wins

NotAllThatEvil
Round 1, killin

Round 2, one piece.

cdtm
Krillin and Yamcha destroy every continent.

NemeBro
Originally posted by cdtm
Krillin and Yamcha destroy every continent. thumb up

Krillin doesn't need to blow up the planet to leave it a barren wasteland scoured of all life. Yamcha isn't even needed.

Jmanghan
Krillin takes on all of the Yonko's at once and still mercilessly, hopelessly GODstomps them into the ground.

NotAllThatEvil
How does he deal with things like the slow slow fruit or miss golden week?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
How does he deal with things like the slow slow fruit or miss golden week? They uh... They can't really hurt him, lol.

If they try to stab him the blade will literally shatter on his abs.

cdtm
That, and he could literally blow them away without ever seeing them.

Piccolo Sr. was sinking continents like Mihawk sinks galleons. Krllins a lot stronger, but it doesn't really matter. Not a lot of defense against that.

NotAllThatEvil
Well krillin and yamcha especially have the most active libido out of the main z fighters, so boa Hancock could probs, solo the two

Bentley
CIS is off?

Krillin also kills Goku and Vegetta.

NotAllThatEvil
How does that effect Hancock? Her power is literally weaponizing her sexuality

MrMind
How does that effect Hancock? Her power is literally weaponizing her sexuality

her mero mero is so easy to dodge for someone as fast as dbz characters though

NotAllThatEvil
Even if you got people like miss golden week hypnotizing them or appo taking their legs away? You also got people like kizaru and enel whi move lightspeed, so they might be harder for the boys to pin down.

ares834
I expect Ki could counter most of those abilities much as Haki does.

cdtm
Originally posted by ares834
I expect Ki could counter most of those abilities much as Haki does.

Gotenks claimed he could "erase ki".

And besides. Haki just seems to be ki by another name.

NemeBro
Even if you got people like miss golden week hypnotizing them or appo taking their legs away? You also got people like kizaru and enel whi move lightspeed, so they might be harder for the boys to pin down. My man, the entire landscape of the OP world would be a barren wasteland after Krillin's first attack.

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by NemeBro
My man, the entire landscape of the OP world would be a barren wasteland after Krillin's first attack. interesting theory. Any feats that go along with that, or just powerscaling?

carver9
Master Roshi with a power level of a 100 blew the moon up with ease. Piccolo with a power level of 350 decimated a moon with a mere finger blast. Krillin is a million times more powerful than both of them combined. Are you going to sit there at your keyboard and tell me that both Piccolo and Roshi at a FAR less power level can generate more power than Krillin. Sometimes it just takes a little common sense to answer certain questions.

cdtm
To be fair, it's speculation whether a Logia can be hurt with ki.

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by carver9
Master Roshi with a power level of a 100 blew the moon up with ease. Piccolo with a power level of 350 decimated a moon with a mere finger blast. Krillin is a million times more powerful than both of them combined. Are you going to sit there at your keyboard and tell me that both Piccolo and Roshi at a FAR less power level can generate more power than Krillin. Sometimes it just takes a little common sense to answer certain questions.

So just powerscaling, no feats

Galan007
Roshi, with a max PL of 180 at the time, destroyed the moon with a Kamehameha. Goku's PL was 32,000 when he overpowered Vegeta's planet-busting Galick Gun with his own Kamehameha during the Saiyan saga.

That said, Krillin's last canonically recorded PL, way back during the Namek saga, was 75,000... And he's obviously grown exponentially more powerful in the yearS since then, and is still regarded as the most powerful Earthling to this day. Moreover, Krillin was still shown capable of using the Kamehameha as recently as DBS:
https://i.imgur.com/txIrE3A.gif

IOW, Krillin can use the exact same blast Roshi used to destroy the moon, and that Goku used to overpower a planet-busting attack, except he is many, many, many orders of magnitude more powerful than they were back then.

Just because Krillin...a hero...doesn't go around casually planet/moon/continent-busting doesn't mean he can't. Logical conclusions can absolutely be drawn with the information we have. That's just how DB works.

carver9
So just powerscaling, no feats

Common sense. Common freaking sense. Answer this, if Dragonball Roshi, when he met kid Goku got into a kameha clash against current Krillin, who would win (I am shocked that I have to even ask this)?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.