Dooku Lines - BF2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jaggarath
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc5CxPyzJnw

TheIndyJedi
Speaking of Dooku, canon has been hyping him a quite a bit recently. There is a new comic that has him sparring with Yoda as Jedi. The recent Galaxy of adventures episode has him legitimately holding his own well against Yoda. I'm glad because he is an underrated character, that was always overshadowed by the likes of Vader and Maul

victreebelvictr
And Maul?

I have never noticed that.

TheIndyJedi
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
And Maul?

I have never noticed that.

In terms of popularity
Maul>>>>>Dooku

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
In terms of popularity
Maul>>>>>Dooku EEWW.

Jaggarath
There is a new comic that has him sparring with Yoda as Jedi. l
Link?

bdsmbdsm
Lol @ canon having any respect for Dooku.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by bdsmbdsm
Lol @ canon having any respect for Dooku. Are you a Maul wanker? mad

bdsmbdsm
Originally posted by Jaggarath
Link?
http://www.multiversitycomics.com/wp-content/themes/mvc/images/timthumb.php?src=http://multiversitystatic.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/2019/02/SWAoR-Count-Dooku-Page-6.jpg&q=95&w=588&zc=1&a=t

bdsmbdsm
So I guess Yoda having to draw his lightsaber for the first time in decades in AotC isn't a thing in canon. Unless Dooku's appearance didn't change at all after 50. And his Jedi lightsaber hilt is the exact same as his Sith one, which isn't supposed to be the case, lmfao this is abhorrent.

Jaggarath
Well, we've known Yoda and Dooku dueled many times pre-TPM. Cool scan though.

TheIndyJedi

It does. TCW shows of Dooku's mastery with a blade when he defeats the nightsisters while drugged. He also stomps Obi Wan in season 6, which is consistent with the movies. The only time they disrespected the character was the whole pirates capturing him rubbish, but I'm pretty sure Anakin and Obi Wan were captured by the same pirates too. He isn't as good as his legends counterpart, but still a solid character with decent feats to his name.

TheIndyJedi
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
EEWW.

When people think of the prequels they think of the awesome episode 1 duel which had Darth Maul. Almost no casual Star Wars fan remembers Dooku.
It's a sad reality, but it is true.

victreebelvictr
When people think of the prequels they think of the awesome episode 1 duel which had Darth Maul. Almost no casual Star Wars fan remembers Dooku.
It's a sad reality, but it is true. Yep, But Maul will always be more powerful. ;3

bdsmbdsm
It does. TCW shows of Dooku's mastery with a blade when he defeats the nightsisters while drugged. He also stomps Obi Wan in season 6, which is consistent with the movies.
These things are to be expected.

NewGuy01
The only time they disrespected the character was the whole pirates capturing him rubbish,
Quinlan Vos, too.

CuckedCurry

Total Warrior

DarthCaedus77

HP Legend

TheIndyJedi
Yeh the Vos thing was stupid as well. Though wasn't Vos rage amped when he defeated him?

Total Warrior

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.