Happy birthday Emperordmb!!!1!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Big 21, get your tip wet, you angry Jesus-loving stoner incel stick out tongue

Flyattractor
Ahhh to have a Young Liver once more...Go Forth and put it WORK!

Silent Master
raver doctor thumb up

jaden_2.0
Harry Barry you cheese encrusted cock rat.

dadudemon
Congrats on another year.

Happy Birthday.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Silent Master
raver doctor thumb up

Geez Either His parent's did't believe in Vaccinations or Man..That was some B-Day Party....

Emperordmb
Thanks my dudes! Gonna get riggity riggity rekt son!

Robtard
^ He's gonna wake up tomorrow with an open ass and a new outlook on life

Putinbot1
Happy Birthday my young neck beard. I still have hope you will find your way back from the dark side.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Robtard
laughing out loud

Happy birthday dmb.

Drink well, enjoy yourself, stay out of jail, and may you not be sodomized without first giving prior consent .

NemeBro
kill yourself

Surtur
Happy B-Day

^Also known as Rob's average Monday morning smile

Impediment

Robtard
Only one?

Adam_PoE
Happy Birthday!

Bashar Teg
f*ck you and your birthday.

Impediment
Only one?

That was a wild birthday for me.

Robtard
Imp pulled 11 fake nails out his ass...

jaden_2.0
Imp pulled 11 fake nails out his ass...

From 1 person with 11 fingers

Emperordmb
Oooooh ****, getting crossfaded man, shit... I'm ****in seein blurry and shit.

Those of you who have been consistent allies to here on the forum, thank you, your support has been appreciated.

Those of you who I disagree with but saw something noble in, like Putinbot and Robtard, thank you both.

Even for those who I've only had bad interactions with. You're also people, beset the same struggle of existence, trying your best to navigate it which is a difficult one we all face. Even if we haven't had positive interactions, I am sure there are those who care about you to whom you have given them something serious in your companionship or whatever else.

Thank you everyone for being a part of my life, cheers my dudes.

NemeBro
You're welcome man, I've always had your back.

Jmanghan
Happy birthday dude. ^^

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Oooooh ****, getting crossfaded man, shit... I'm ****in seein blurry and shit.

Those of you who have been consistent allies to here on the forum, thank you, your support has been appreciated.

Those of you who I disagree with but saw something noble in, like Putinbot and Robtard, thank you both.

Even for those who I've only had bad interactions with. You're also people, beset the same struggle of existence, trying your best to navigate it which is a difficult one we all face. Even if we haven't had positive interactions, I am sure there are those who care about you to whom you have given them something serious in your companionship or whatever else.

Thank you everyone for being a part of my life, cheers my dudes. Honestly I used to think you were a complete *******, and in some ways... you are xD

But regardless you have some pretty redeemable qualities and can be a pretty awesome dude.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Honestly I used to think you were a complete *******, and in some ways... you are xD

But regardless you have some pretty redeemable qualities and can be a pretty awesome dude.
I mean I'll admit I've gone too far sometimes. There was a certain part of that that was just me hopping onto a social trend, being a dick to you that was amusing.

Also another part of me that judged a certain part of you to be insufficient in my arrogance. There's a certain social vulnerability that I think to be a flaw, but I'm in no position to judge I guess.

I know for a fact that I have been given a lot by the people in my life. My parents for example gave me the life I have now, and are paying for my college because my mom saved up to do so. I respect them both a lot for what they have given me, and I know for a fact that with my laziness a decent amount of time, I have not properly honored what they have sacrificed for me, and yet they wouldn't regret doing so because they love me unconditionally in a way I'm not currently capable of paying back.

Idk, I guess we're all flawed, all working to stand before the burden's we're placed with, and within each one of us is a hero buried beneath the bullshit. Someone worth respecting, the quality of redemption, our virtues despite our faults. You for example are someone who even behind some of the cringe I get from you you don't seem like a dick, you can pop off on someone and flipped out on them when provoked, but you don't have much of an impulse to just target people and piss them off and that's more than I can say about me.

Cheers my dude, I genuinely hope life goes well for you.

Flyattractor
https://rfclipart.com/image2/big/78-b9-9d/greeting-card-lettering-happy-birthday-now-you-became-another-year-clother-to-death-Download-Royalty-free-Vector-File-EPS-287762.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.