Golden Freeza vs Gogeta (Base)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
If Freeza could survive Broly for an hour, can base Gogeta beat him before his time expires?

BrolyBlack
Gogeta

Galan007
SSJ Broly > base Gogeta.

If Freeza could endure a non-stop beating from SSJ Broly for an hour, he can undoubtedly endure a beating from base Gogeta for 30mins.

cdtm
How about regular SSJ Gogeta?

Damborgson
Originally posted by Galan007
SSJ Broly > base Gogeta.

If Freeza could endure a non-stop beating from SSJ Broly for an hour, he can undoubtedly endure a beating from base Gogeta for 30mins.

I really hate that they did that. It was funny, but the purpose was almost undoubtedly meant as a joke and nothing more.

Now it's getting used as a battle board feat.

Bentley
Toriyama is at his most serious when he's joking

Galan007
Originally posted by cdtm
How about regular SSJ Gogeta? He wins.

Looking at the fight, I'd say that SSJ Gogeta was only slightly more powerful than SSJ Broly at best. However, Gogeta was definitely the better fighter, and had an array of esoteric energy attacks in his arsenal.

Inedian
I think in reality Base Gogeta would destroy Golden Frieza, but like Damborgson said... it was meant as a a joke and now it can used as a battle board feat.

Galan007
I mean, it is a durability feat now.

We were told exactly how long it took for Goku and Vegeta to successfully fuse, and Broly was beating the shit out of Freeza that entire time.

Genii96
Gogeta could just use a destructo disc technique to kill Frieza tho, goku knows that move

cdtm
I bet Freeza can fight if you cut him in half.

He'd probably still beat Krillin in the Freeza Saga, if he landed a kienzan.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
I really hate that they did that. It was funny, but the purpose was almost undoubtedly meant as a joke and nothing more.

Now it's getting used as a battle board feat.

This

Bentley
You phucking hypocrite ahah

Originally posted by carver9
Then we have krillin and roshi fighting, playing rock paper scissors, taunting, and THINKING in less than 1/5th of a second... that's INSANE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.