Holy Crap this guy...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Just noticed this in my PM's from years back and it just caught my attention:

https://i.imgur.com/18ADUzu.png

Goddamn people have opinions lmao.

Surtur
That guy has def committed rape on multiple occasions.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Surtur
That guy has def committed rape on multiple occasions. He used to come on here to brag about getting into numerous fights with numerous people and said he could take on DDM and others.

He was just a very weird, creepy, stand-offish guy.

jaden_2.0
Wasn't he Oneness? The properly mentally ill guy who used to go on about being an Omega human or some shit and talk about how he was mentally and physically superhuman.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Wasn't he Oneness? The properly mentally ill guy who used to go on about being an Omega human or some shit and talk about how he was mentally and physically superhuman. That's oneness, yeah.

jaden_2.0
I hope he got the help he clearly needed.

Robtard
Also known as Dolos. His youtube vids were hilarious in a what-in-the-unholy-f**k way, but he did have legit mental issues.

Still believe that gun he put to his head was probably fake, but you never know. Hopefully he's on meds and doing well.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Robtard
Also known as Dolos. His youtube vids were hilarious in a what-in-the-unholy-f**k way, but he did have legit mental issues.

Still believe that gun he put to his head was probably fake, but you never know. Hopefully he's on meds and doing well. youtube vids?

Robtard
He'd make YT vids mostly about his workout routine and diet, he had some really odd ideas and views on working out, building muscle, human physiology and diet.

He'd on occasion do some random odd vid, talking the stuff of proper madness.

BrolyBlack

Flyattractor
Robbie seems to have been Very Familiar with this poster....tried to Commit Suicide you say...well well well...

Robtard

Flyattractor
I bet Robbie bought the guy that "Fake Gun".

Silent Master
Sounds like bash.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Silent Master
Sounds like bash.

Old PVS, yes. Not the new pretend PVS that acts like he is innocent.

NB4 "Chimps" deflection.

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
Sounds like bash.

Originally posted by dadudemon

NB4 "Chimps" deflection.

Hehe it's funny cuz it's true.

NemeBro
Ah yeah Dolos was my phucking MAN, loved that guy. laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by dadudemon

NB4 "Chimps" deflection.

you're very obsessed with me smile

BrolyBlack
Didnt he go by another name?

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
Ah yeah Dolos was my phucking MAN, loved that guy. laughing out loud One of the legitimately funnier posters, but that kid had serious mental issues, so that was sad.

Recall a youtube vid of him walking around what appeared to be his garage at night ranting about some madness and he yelled at his dog for almost tripping him, not sure there was a dog there to begin with.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
you're very obsessed with me smile

Why didn't you quote the person who brought you up instead of the person who responded, hmm?

Who is obsessed with whom, again? smile

walshy
he thought I was a girl for a while and sent me a video of himself drink driving while blasting break on through to the other side by the doors, legit creeped me out. I remember someone one here found his irl info from something he posted and got him committed for putting a gun to his head in a picture.

Robtard
Mod contacted his mother. Which was the smart thing to do. Probably fake gun, but why risk it.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by walshy
he thought I was a girl for a while and sent me a video of himself drink driving while blasting break on through to the other side by the doors, legit creeped me out. I remember someone one here found his irl info from something he posted and got him committed for putting a gun to his head in a picture. Yeah he talked about ****ing you frequently in threads.

Bashar Teg
walshy you need to man up your sig/av game. you might have literally dodged a bullet there

Robtard
Was back when he had "female" as his gender

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Robtard
Mod contacted his mother. Which was the smart thing to do. Probably fake gun, but why risk it. Jesus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.