is the oracle a program?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

princess leia
this is not just an opinion thread. i am actually wondering did she say for certain that she was a program or did she just lead him to believe that she was like she led him to believe that he wasnt the one in m1?
and if she led him on-who think that shes a real person somewhere? please tell me if she is definitely a program.

Ushgarak
Oracle: I know. So, let's get the obvious stuff out of the way.
Neo: You're not human are you?
Oracle: Well it's tough to get any more obvious than that.
Neo: If I had to guess, I'd say you were a program from the machine world. So is he.
Oracle: So far, so good.

So yeah, she did specify. She is most likely being truthful.

coolboarder98
Yes she did say she was a program. But I believe she said that she was a program older than the agents or older even then the Twins.

Raz
I think she was there when it all started. The Architect said something about her helping to understand humanity or something similar.

princess leia
i dont know- i stilll think that she may be a person. like she only said so far so good as in his guesses were good but she never actually said yah your right.
i dont like disagreeing with ppl tho cos it always turns out that they are right.
oh well- it was just an idea.
i also thought cos the architect says if he is the father then she is the mother- if he created it, then wouldnt she be on a par with him?

Ushgarak
IF the Oracle is the Mother, which is a subject to debate.

The Mother's first contribution to the Matrix was with the Mark III version.

princess leia
oh ok. i only saw it once so far and i had drunk too much water so a lot of the last scene past me by...
i guess ill just have to wait till revolutions.

Ushgarak
As shall we all!

princess leia
thanks anyway :P wink

Ushgarak
No problem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.