?> Andeddu illusion feat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr

xolthol
Well Aleema kato illusions were pretty impressive too.

Kurll
Luke's illusion feat in Revelation.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Kurll
Luke's illusion feat in Revelation. But not in The Last Jedi. :3

victreebelvictr
What has Aleema done that was more impressive then Andeddu exactly? erm

NewGuy01
Wyyrlok's feat of killing Andeddu with illusions is more impressive than Andeddu's feat of failing to kill Wyyrlok with illusions.

victreebelvictr

Trocity
Andeddu is so powerful.

I think he is top 10 for sure.

xolthol
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
What has Aleema done that was more impressive then Andeddu exactly? erm
She made a antire republic fleat thinking they are under the attack of space monster, she made a whole world thinking that their ship is another (way bigger), she made an illusion on the battlefield who force enemy soldier to think their weapons are snakes.

MythLord
What Dooku did to Anakin on Korriban. Luke's illusion feats. I think Sheev also has some gr8 feats in that regard as well.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by xolthol
She made a antire republic fleat thinking they are under the attack of space monster, she made a whole world thinking that their ship is another (way bigger), she made an illusion on the battlefield who force enemy soldier to think their weapons are snakes. I wonder if Andeddu could pull that kind of thing off, he did believe that the true fighting was in the mind, there is a chance that he trained in this.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by MythLord
What Dooku did to Anakin on Korriban. Luke's illusion feats. I think Sheev also has some gr8 feats in that regard as well.

Dooku was on a Dark Side nexus, though. But, I don't doubt his Force illusion prowess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.