Hulk & She-Hulk vs. Zod & Faora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
stick out tongue

Discuss.

DarkSaint85
You monster.

Stoic
Gotta pull for team Hulk. They've gotten a huge push. But wait a sec they can be bfr'd... Looks like another humbling defeat will be handed to the the jade giants once again.

carver9
Zod and Faora doesnt seem like the bfr type. Hulk solos.

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Zod and Faora doesnt seem like the bfr type. Hulk solos.

The option remains open.

carver9
True. I cant think of a single time Zod took the bfr approach. He usually tends to go for the cripple or kill route.

Philosophía
Zod and Faora doesnt seem like the bfr type. Hulk solos. https://imgur.com/a/atw50h0

AlbertoJohnAvil
How do they overcome Hulk's healing factor

MrMind

Senor Cage
thumb up

StiltmanFTW

One Big Mob
Times like this when you wonder if Carver is just false flagging Superman. I'm pretty sure he's seen that a few times, he had to.

MrMind
carv you can't just claim something that's not true, and hope not to get called out on it

I don't know if you do this on purpose, but it literally happened in every threads you in, and you been here for 15 years. time to break the pattern man

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by MrMind
carv you can't just claim something that's not true, and hope not to get called out on it

I don't know if you do this on purpose, but it literally happened in every threads you in, and you been here for 15 years. time to break the pattern man

Check out carver's first 100 threads or so.

They're the forbidden fruit of KMC forums - Bada literally banned me and BoardWalker for necrobumping them.

MrMind
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Check out carver's first 100 threads or so.

They're the forbidden fruit of KMC forums - Bada literally banned me and BoardWalker for necrobumping them.

laughing out loud
first ever kmc thread he made, nappa vs superman

then declare Nappa the winner 10 out of 10 in the OP

I ****in love it, carv knows how to make an entrance

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=365668

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

It gets better and better.

One Big Mob
2013 Bran vs Carver threads were different things. Randomly found this

Just two short posts.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=585730&pagenumber=4

StiltmanFTW
laughing laughing out loud

Did you really just ask me to suck your ass matter? WTF. I literally screamed out laughing.

Carver got horny here laughing

One Big Mob
Good Carv post imo. Next page gets out of hand though

Originally posted by One Big Mob
The only time Carver ever feels the human emotion known as 'fear' is when he goes door to door asking people to sign his form everytime he moves.

These walks down Gary Nine lane are refreshing.

Also relevant again. What could that guy possibly have to do in life besides look for snakes?

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Is Blue dead? I haven't seen the dude in a while and I fear he got too far down the rabbit hole and learned things he wasn't supposed to learn. The guy was learning peak conspiracy event things, and I just hope the guvment didn't come silence him.

I heard he was in the middle of a gnarly Supergirl/serpent post that was going to expose EVERYTHING, but a seal team came and slit his throat and burned his house down right before he put on that last exclamation point.

His hooker sister BlueWaterRIDER knew he was knee deep in the mother of all conspiracies though, and she thought it fishier than her bottom lips that all his hard drives were missing out of the fire wreckage. I hope she takes up the mantle and gives this Luciferian Comic industry the exposure it needs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.