Which Posters Superman is the most powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

MrMind
dafuk? did you intentionally left out abhi?

cdtm
You're kind of leaving out a very powerful, very RECENT one.

Infinite dimensions.

Bentley
Originally posted by MrMind

Abhi is more of a Thor fan really

MrMind
Originally posted by Bentley
Abhi is more of a Thor fan really

https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-26-2015/0IonIm.gif
https://66.media.tumblr.com/3ccd8f063dbefbd14da6b047dd79eead/tumblr_pjwqgzxKnM1qd6w60o1_400.gif
https://tenor.com/view/chest-boobs-muscles-indian-gif-9971924
https://media.giphy.com/media/4N9dkLoDDHrtj3WvbY/giphy.gif

victreebelvictr
Lesbian.

victreebelvictr
I meant Leonidas.

Damn auto correct.

Philosophía
I'd easily win, only to reveal that me and Saint are teamed up at the end...and he'd backstab me.

DarkSaint85
Is that before or after we reveal I was Phildo all along?

BrolyBlack

H1 isn't a poster, he's a Kryptonian supercomputer Kal El built to break the 4th wall, and come to our reality and fight his battles endlessly on cyberspace for him since he's not a human, he was disqualified from this thread.

MrMind
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
H1 isn't a poster, he's a Kryptonian supercomputer Kal El built to break the 4th wall, and come to our reality and fight his battles endlessly on cyberspace for him since he's not a human, he was disqualified from this thread.

abhi and h1 are not the same person, and I like them both, they both cool in my book

BrolyBlack
Where did I say they were the same poster?

DarkSaint85

confused

MrMind
laughing man im too drunk for this shit

One Big Mob

BrolyBlack
lel

cdtm
Originally posted by One Big Mob
You and Dark are old news now. Dinosaurs of Superwank.

If you don't think Superman destroyed an endless amount of infinite universes in a weakened capacity then I don't want to hear it.

Actually Dark probably does. Darver8.5 afterall

thumb up

carver9
Most powerful Superman...

Darksaint>>>>>ABHI>Phil

BrolyBlack
No wonder you fear DS so much, his Superman is way stronger then your hulk

MrMind
yeah but Carver's Goku pwns all

Hulk is Carver's blue eyes white dragon but Goku is his obelisk the tormentor

One Big Mob
yeah but Carver's Goku pwns all

Hulk is Carver's blue eyes white dragon but Goku is his obelisk the tormentor Carver's DB wank has subsided a lot of the years. Now everything he says is near correct. His Jiren wank is gay though.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Most powerful Superman...

Darksaint>>>>>ABHI>Phil
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/Ou.gif

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Most powerful superman...

Darksaint>>>>>ABHI>Phil

Reported for lowballing.

There are at least five more '>'s there.

Edit: I've also corrected your typo - you obviously think I am some kind of Ubermensch.

MrMind
Carver's DB wank has subsided a lot of the years. Now everything he says is near correct. His Jiren wank is gay though.

it's more like DB Super has gotten so powerful that it catches up to carver's wank

BrolyBlack
DB has gotten OP. But who cares really, its all fun in games until Carver gets mad.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Reported for lowballing.

There are at least five more '>'s there.

Edit: I've also corrected your typo - you obviously think I am some kind of Ubermensch.
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/fy0l0j.gif

MrMind
the powerscaling in GT back in the day has gotten pretty op as well but the fight scene was so badly made, soooo soo bad, like SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta vs Omega Shenron destroyed a few buildings, even Z had way better fight scene although not by much, I have to fast forward more than half the episode to watch it

Philosophía
The question is who voted for me in the poll?

BrolyBlack
Melaughing out loud

DarkSaint85

Facee
Thread title should be " Which poster is the most dc biased.

I would say

1. Abhilegend
2. Phil
3. Gaylan

Philosophía
Have you ever had your prostate touched while another man was looking you in the eyes?

MrMind
"Biography Hi! I'm Face and I'm a cutie boy. ❤ "

I think he has

StiltmanFTW

Philosophía
I don't know whether I should be flattered or insulted.

MrMind
no publicity is bad publicity

leonidas
Originally posted by Facee

I would say

1. Abhilegend
2. Phil
3. Gaylan

toughie. mmm

StiltmanFTW

-Pr-
Phil legit knows Superman better than almost anyone on the forum, and he's definitely read more of him than I have, so I voted for him.

Because I'm nice like that.

BrolyBlack

Galan007
Bran wins.

His Superman can casually oneshot endless infinite universes. thumb up

BrolyBlack
Wholy smokes, Philio is clearing house

leonidas
i feel special for just having made the list. and the real winner is the forum. thumb up

BrolyBlack
smile your welcome.

carver9
Originally posted by Facee

I would say

1. Abhilegend
2. Phil
3. Gaylan

This is what my response went towards. smile

xJLxKing

cdtm

xJLxKing

-Pr-
Like in Superman Beyond?

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-
Like in Superman Beyond?

That was probably Morrisons intent with Azmodel.

But he didn't really have feats compared to his hype.

xJLxKing

cdtm

xJLxKing

One Big Mob
Morrison writes Superman as an idea. The idea is him being the ultimate storybook good who can defeat all evil. Whether he intends for that to make Superman appear vastly more powerful than his peers or not is likely not factored in too much. Doesn't matter though.

Morrison's intent is to write the ultimate hero story/story with every work. He's writing it for a good piece of fiction, not for good battleboard fodder. He doesn't give a **** about made up terms for levels. If there's a conceivable way for Superman to punch someone in the face, he's going to do it; Godscab Robots for example.

Dudes got ideas, and he's usually got access to Superman. It's going to happen.

Marvel doesn't have that character, because they have no faith in putting their stock in someone. Hence why Thor can appear as an ultimate hero one story, and become fodder for fodder the next. And they can't very much do it with their more popular characters like pidermen, wolbereen, and... a third character who's really popular... not Hulk... Peso Spider-Man? They don't operate on a believable enough level to transcend reality.
Also Marvel writers suck. I think if Hulk were more popular they'd try to give him some more wank, but he doesn't operate as an event saver very often.

cdtm
Morrison writes Superman as an idea. The idea is him being the ultimate storybook good who can defeat all evil. Whether he intends for that to make Superman appear vastly more powerful than his peers or not is likely not factored in too much. Doesn't matter though.

Morrison's intent is to write the ultimate hero story/story with every work. He's writing it for a good piece of fiction, not for good battleboard fodder. He doesn't give a **** about made up terms for levels. If there's a conceivable way for Superman to punch someone in the face, he's going to do it; Godscab Robots for example.

Dudes got ideas, and he's usually got access to Superman. It's going to happen.

Marvel doesn't have that character, because they have no faith in putting their stock in someone. Hence why Thor can appear as an ultimate hero one story, and become fodder for fodder the next. And they can't very much do it with their more popular characters like pidermen, wolbereen, and... a third character who's really popular... not Hulk... Peso Spider-Man? They don't operate on a believable enough level to transcend reality.
Also Marvel writers suck. I think if Hulk were more popular they'd try to give him some more wank, but he doesn't operate as an event saver very often.

Steve Rogers, man.

xJLxKing
Damn, Bran wrote that? Respect lol

One Big Mob
Originally posted by cdtm
Steve Rogers, man. I don't think he's as popular as Petey and Wolverine though. He's in every trio in universe, but I don't think it translates in real life as much as the others. He does seem to get bigger moments than the other two though.

Could be wrong, but I don't think so.

BrolyBlack
Someone pulled Philo from the polllaughing out loud

Philosophía
They realized it's a spite thread.

Why is Darksaint back to 0 votes?

xJLxKing
Because it was spite

Edit: Philo beat me to it

cdtm

Galan007
Yeah, someone else must have edited the poll after me. I added abhi and h1(at the thread starter's request), but Phil was still there.

I smell a mystery. mmm

DarkSaint85
I added myself

Edit: and voted for myself.

Galan007
*Added Phil back to the poll, and gave him all his votes back.

...And took away DarkSaint's vote. sneer

CosmicComet
How am I not on the list?

Or am I just implicitly included as one of Phil's socks?

BrolyBlack
I added myself

Edit: and voted for myself.

You got robbed bro

BrolyBlack

Philosophía
Originally posted by CosmicComet
How am I not on the list?

Or am I just implicitly included as one of Phil's socks? You're my right sock. Darksaint is my left sock.

And h1, well, he's a sock I use for special occasions.

-Pr-

Stoic
Abhi is clearly the most knowledgeable Superman supporter. And you guys left LOB out smh.

Galan007
Bada keeps LoB in his gimp locker now. He's no longer a threat. thumb up

Juntai
Probably DC comics' version.

CosmicComet
Juntai big grin

NemeBro
Surely no one's Superman is as powerful as panthergod's?

Galan007
You raise a valid point. mmm

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Insane Titan
Originally posted by NemeBro
Surely no one's Superman is as powerful as panthergod's? This

a88378438
Originally posted by Galan007
Bran wins.

His Superman can casually oneshot endless infinite universes. thumb up

Scan?

Juntai
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Juntai big grin big grin

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by a88378438
Scan?

Doesn't need one. All it needs is a belief in The Story.

qwertyuiop1998
vote to me,because new men shold carried old men's traditions.(just kidding,no disrespect to any posters,honestly,i think i haven't read as much comics as title's posters)

CosmicComet
Qwerty gets my vote.

Eon Blue
Qwerty wins and is superior to the nominees on this list.

DarkSaint85
If I could, I'd vote twice for Qwerty.

One Big Mob
Querty is opening my eyes to the mysteries of Superman. I am becoming a conduit of Querty's will, therefore I should be winning.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Ill ask Gal to add him

qwertyuiop1998
If I could, I'd vote twice for Qwerty. and now i'm running to president.
Querty is opening my eyes to the mysteries of Superman. I am becoming a conduit of Querty's will, therefore I should be winning. is qwerty,my loyal disciple cool

Galan007
Ill ask Gal to add him Added sqwerty.

leonidas
thanks gal. thumb up

but yeah, even abhi's superman can't compete with panther's version. fraid all of us must bow to the king. sad

BrolyBlack
Holy smokes Abhi has pulled in from the back of the back to second.

leonidas
that's because he has 6 socks who all voted. i gotta get me some socks. mmm

BrolyBlack
Bada banned all my socks I use to have like 10laughing out loud

Just don’t tel him, he’ll never know. eek!

DeadpoolXXX
the only way panthergods superman could be more powerful is if he were black.

panthergod
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
the only way panthergods superman could be more powerful is if he were black.

He's a Space Semite who passes for a white man subtextually. Hence Clark Kent.

So he's half as powerful if he were a full Melanated being, as Morrison knows.

Philosophía
Abhi is catching up, fast.

I feel we should reset the votes, to give the newer additions a chance, too.

Originally posted by panthergod
full Melanated being Sundipped White Superman vs fully Melanated Superman would shake the Multiverse.

panthergod
Btw, Superman's main visual influence and name are derived in part from Clark Gable, the main who popularized the phrase " tall dark and handsome" back in the day.

Clark Gable was mixed race.

He's also based primarily on Moses, who was passable among Egyptians.

Then there's the fact that his archetype -- the Solar Hero is utterly derived from African cosmology filter through Proto Semitic culture,later diluted and corrupted into Judaism.

Cry more cucks.

Philosophía
the Solar Hero is utterly derived from African cosmology filter through Proto Semitic culture,later diluted and corrupted into Judaism.

Cry more cucks. https://i.imgur.com/XcuQlY1.gif

BrolyBlack

Galan007
Originally posted by Phil
Sundipped White Superman vs fully Melanated Superman would shake the Multiverse. What if they fused into a mixed Superman? Most powerful Superman ever, or does the whiteness weaken him? mmm

Mindset
Avlon

BrolyBlack

shiv
Actually Folks

Ginger Superman >>>> White Superman >>>> Superman Yella >>>> Superman Bronze >>>> Dark Chocolate Superman

The Higher The Melanin Content In A Terran Kryptonian The Less Yellow Sun Radiation The Kryptonian Can Absorb Into His Matrix

panthergod
Originally posted by shiv
Actually Folks

Ginger Superman >>>> Pale Face Superman >>>> Superman Yella >>>> Superman Bronze >>>> Dark Chocolate Superman

The Higher The Melanin Content In A Terran Kryptonian The Less Yellow Sun Radiation The Kryptonian Can Absorb Into His Matrix.

You really aren't that bright, are you?

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
What if they fused into a mixed Superman? Most powerful Superman ever, or does the whiteness weaken him? mmm Since Superman's powers increase with stress, being hated by both worlds would make him so powerful, he wouldn't even need a sun dip.

Darkseid wouldn't even manage to utter "Oy, oreo" before he'd be scattered all over the Source Wall.

BrolyBlack
Hypothetically if Carver loved Superman the way he loves Hulk. He would win this contest.

shiv
Melanin Is A Sun Block

Tbe More Sun Block In The Top Layer Of The Skin

The Less Sun Light Hitting All The Active Cells (Cells Which Are Alive) Below The Top Layer Of The Skin

Philosophía
This first season of "Greatest Superman Fan" really took a turn for the better.

shiv
This Is Why Darker Skinned People Make Less Vitamin D3

Than Lighter Skinned People

Its Also The Reason Why Darker Skinned People Do Not Get Skin Cancer Or Sun Burn Easily

But White People Have skin cells which burn and mutate... aka turn cancerous]

Philosophía
What if Superman was a ginger?

BrolyBlack

twt
Philo and Galan.

shiv

panthergod
Melanin Is A Sun Block

Tbe More Sun Block In The Top Layer Of The Skin

The Less Sun Light Hitting All The Active Cells (Cells Which Are Alive) Below The Top Layer Of The Skin

This Is Why Darker Skinned People Make Less Vitamin D3

Than Lighter Skinned People

Its Also The Reason Why Darker Skinned People Do Not Get Skin Cancer Or Sun Burn Easily

But White People Have skin cells which burn and mutate... aka turn cancerous]

Holy shit you're ignorant.

You are embarrassing yourself stop now.

In ACTUAL fact, Melanin is not a sun block. It ABSORBS sunlight. Black people need MORE sunlight as we are ADAPTED to absorb sunlight MORE efficiently. Europeans are light because Northern climate have LESS sunlight, are usually Darker in terms of less sunlight, and lighter skin was an evolutionary advantage there.

Scientists speculating on Superman's power set specifically state that his ability to absorb sunlight SHOULD give him Darker skin pigmentation:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jvchamary/2016/03/31/black-superman/amp/

Melanin is the biological equivalent of chlorophyll in plants. It keeps you younger, and absorbs energy. Literally. In fact the spiritual disciplines of Alchemy, is based on cultivating internal and external ambient energy. Chem is derived from khem which means Black in African Egyptian language. Hence the Art of the Blacks, , known as the Royal Art and the Art of Kings, later occulted by Western religious institutions corrupted into "the Black Arts" as Western culture negatively associates Blackness as a strategy to keep people from understand their true potential as human beings, which is infinite.

Characters like Sunspot in New Murants and x- Forces powerset are based on this idea.

So yeah. Black people absorb sunlight-- and yes, our indigenous cultures know how to cultivate that energy to grant esoteric abilities, which is the subtextually of the entire genre, as Morrison knows, having studied it extensively. (It's the underlying theme of his work though he's not hung up on the race aspect-- it's a shame he's a Crowley follower and a likely agent of the establishment, as he was a nut job edge Lord left hand path guy) African culture is the foundation of the Solar archetype, and hence this entire genre at its core. You will mock what im saying here, but you will never be able to refute it.

shiv
Superman Is Not Human btw

If A Human did have Kryptonian type abilities (we know it's in kryptonian type cells not human type cells where Superman processes yellow sun radiation) anything absorbing that radiation a.k.a solar blocking the kryptonian type cells would surely be a limiting factor.

panthergod
Superman Is Not Human btw

If A Human did have Kryptonian type abilities (we know it's in kryptonian type cells not human type cells where Superman processes yellow sun radiation) anything absorbing that radiation a.k.a solar blocking the kryptonian type cells would surely be a limiting factor.

Yes he is. That's the whole point. Right there in Action Comics #1. Later writers emphasized his differences from humanity that that's is thematically incorrect. The point is that he is a Jewish American immigrants vision of the peak of human evolutionary perfection. Hence his name. And the title Man of Tomorrow. Writers like Elliot S Maggin and Grant Morrison and Mark Millar understood this pivotal and foundation aspects of the characters meaning.

Don't try to debate me here.

shiv
With reference to terrans

In higher latitudes where solar radiation is filtered through a greater thickness of air people with darker skin are at higher risk of vitamin D3 deficiency.

On arrival in lower latitudes... lighter skinned people... their cells burn.

To save them they produce more melanin.

When you first feel sunburn you feel it deep in your skin thats how far solar radiation penetrates before you put up your defense.

Once your melanin count is up you don't feel that deep burn... sunlight is hitting less of your cells... it's hitting you less deep.

Now if you're a kryptonian - and every single living cell you have is a power factory - surely you will gain more power and gain it faster if each individual wave of radiation which hits you hits more cells at once... than if it hits less cells at once, no?

panthergod
With reference to terrans

In higher latitudes where solar radiation is filtered through a greater thickness of air people with darker skin are at higher risk of vitamin D3 deficiency.

On arrival in lower latitudes... lighter skinned people... their cells burn.

To save them they produce more melanin.

When you first feel sunburn you feel it deep in your skin thats how far solar radiation penetrates before you put up your defense.

Once your melanin count is up you don't feel that deep burn... sunlight is hitting less of your cells... it's hitting you less deep.

Now if you're a kryptonian - and every single living cell you have is a power factory - surely you will gain more power and gain it faster if each individual wave of radiation which hits you hits more cells at once... than if it hits less cells at once, no?

Black people don't get sunburned because the sun literally rejuvenates us. Literally. Just today I needed to go in the sun and it makes me feel better especially during winter.

You have nothing valid to say here.

shiv
Re How Superman Is Written.

What you're saying is very interesting.

MrMind

shiv
Black people don't get sunburned because the sun literally rejuvenates us. Literally. Just today I needed to go in the sun and it makes me feel better especially during winter.

You have nothing valid to say here.

Sunlight Does Every One Good

All Terrans Are Vulnerable To S.A.D.

panthergod
Re How Superman Is Written.

What you're saying is very interesting.

Look up the post I made on the foundation of Superman's dynamic power in the Superman forum if you haven't already. I need to post the scans of Denny O'Neil showing that Superman's powers are derived from his qi/chi/prana/Ashe, which is another indication that this is esoteric spiritual philosophy in sci-fi trappings. It's the whole point of everything were looking at here. This genre is meant to foster the evolution of the species towards cosmic consciousness.

panthergod
Sunlight Does Every One Good

All Terrans Are Vulnerable To S.A.D.

To varying degrees.

Nature does have a hierarchy.

And the sun loves us more:

https://youtu.be/o9BqrSAHbTc

Hold in those tears now.

shiv
Your Super Man Has Much Power

You Have Fought Well Panther God

You Have My Vote

StiltmanFTW
lol abhi got added so late and he already is stalemating phil in votes

MrMind
abhi and phil are like goku and vegeta, madara and hashirama, naruto and sasuke

they are neck to neck but eventually someone will come out as the winner

BrolyBlack
We have a tie here.

StiltmanFTW
We have a tie here.

Yes, we do.

But only because Abhi got added so late.

panthergod
They are all my children.

Philosophía
Abhi made a deal with Babidi to go Majin.

StiltmanFTW
laughing laughing laughing

Galan007
Makes me want to give abhi over 9,000 votes... mmm

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yes, we do.

But only because Abhi got added so late. Not anymore biscuits

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Abhi is more of a Thor fan really thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
This is a farce!

BrolyBlack
Sorry gimpy, you lost this one. Actually you were not even included because meh you dont even rate on a scale compared to the other ones.

Ahbi and Philo

lob the gimp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.