Jussie Smollett attack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Well its looking like the two "white maga hat attackers" were black extras from the guys show.

They have now been arrested and looing like this whole thing was a fake attack.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/15/jussie-smollett-suspects-arrested-battery-nigerian-brothers-empire-extras-actors/

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-jussie-smollett-persons-of-interest-20190215-story.html

Deadline
Again.

MythLord
They should be imprisoned, if they actually were guilty. Assuming Smollett lied and the attack was faked, he should face some penalty as well.

BrolyBlack
Yes its illegal to file a false police report, and he should lose his job since its been a theory he did this to save his job.

BrolyBlack
Just yesterday CNN was claiming this was a real attack.

today:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/15/entertainment/jussie-smollett-suspects/index.html

MythLord
So CNN essentially corrected themselves?
He should lose his job because of this, assuming he did indeed fake the attack.

Robtard
This is kind of important:

that detectives "haven't found any video documenting the alleged attack," but added "there is also no evidence to say that this is a hoax. The alleged victim is being cooperative at this time and continues to be treated as a victim, not a suspect."-snip

So thus far, it's still an unknown.

Would be a shame if this was a hoax and everyone involved should face whatever charges are applicable in filing a police report based on a false attack. I mean, we have enough legitimate MAGA people attacks as it is, don't need to fake it, dude.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard

that detectives "haven't found any video documenting the alleged attack," but added "there is also no evidence to say that this is a hoax. The alleged victim is being cooperative at this time and continues to be treated as a victim, not a suspect."-snip

Would be a shame if this was a hoax and everyone involved should face whatever charges are applicable in filing a police report based on a false attack. I mean, we have enough legitimate MAGA people attacks as it is, don't need to fake it, dude.

It's a shame the police already stated that it is looking more and more like a hoax a long time ago, though. Can't back track and pretend to be righteous and impartial when they already revealed they thought it was a hoax.

Silent Master
Some people just can't admit that it's likely a hoax. it goes against everything they believe in.

BrolyBlack

Where are all these MAGA hat attackers? Pretty sure its the opposite, that the MAGA hat people get attacked and have their hats ripped off regulary.

Silent Master
Here is some people being attacked for wearing a MAGA hat

xBYdxagqUyQ

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
It's a shame the police already stated that it is looking more and more like a hoax a long time ago, though. Can't back track and pretend to be righteous and impartial when they already revealed they thought it was a hoax.

Who now?

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Where are all these MAGA hat attackers? Pretty sure its the opposite, that the MAGA hat people get attacked and have their hats ripped off regulary.

Big one recently we had the MAGAbomber who sent 16 bombs via the mail to people and organizations Trump has demonized and/or named 'enemies of the people'.

Fortunately for the intended targets and the postal workers who handled the packages the MAGAbomber turned out to be an incompetent bomb maker. As it could have gone the other way.

BrolyBlack
Does that bomber who killed no one, outweigh all the attacks on MAGA hat wearers who have committed actual violence and hurt people?

Robtard
So attempted mass murder is "meh", but some teen getting his crappy hat stolen is a big deal. You people are funny.

BrolyBlack
So now your deflecting to but Trump and now this thread is going to be about Trump

Robtard
You're the one who asked me to name MAGA attackers. I noted one fairly recent example; you didn't like it and here we are.

BrolyBlack
OK so equalization

Robtard
Well, no. If you notice I said if this is indeed a hoax, all parties involved should face whatever charges are applicable for calling in a fake attack. But the police are still looking into it.

I'd also never try and equalize a hoax attack like this (if true) with attempted Mass Murder, the attempted Mass Murder of the MAGAbomber is ridiculously more severe in terms of shittiness.

BrolyBlack
When this broke it was automatically accepted as horrendous, racist, etc etc, Turns out its highly questionable if it even happened.

Silent Master
If this is a hoax, it'll still be racist. it's just the identity of the racist(s) that will change.

Robtard
When this broke it was automatically accepted as horrendous, racist, etc etc, Turns out its highly questionable if it even happened.

This is the first I've heard of it myself. And if true, if would be a very racist act, considering what was described.

We'll see, the police have people in custody, if they're lying they'll eventually break.

BrolyBlack

Adam_PoE

It is very telling that you did not care enough to create a thread when you thought a hate crime had been committed against a black gay person, but only when you thought it was a hoax and white straight men were being unfairly treated with suspicion.

The entire hoax rumor is predicated on the notion that the character Smollett plays on Empire is being written out of the show, which Fox has disconfirmed; and that investigators believe the incident is a hoax, which the Chicago Police Department has disconfirmed.

The suspects are in custody and are being interrogated. Why do you not wait for the system to do its work before making any declarations?

BrolyBlack

Silent Master
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
It is very telling that you did not care enough to create a thread when you thought a hate crime had been committed against a black gay person, but only when you thought it was a hoax and white straight men were being unfairly treated with suspicion.

The entire hoax rumor is predicated on the notion that the character Smollett plays on Empire is being written out of the show, which Fox has disconfirmed; and that investigators believe the incident is a hoax, which the Chicago Police Department has disconfirmed.

The suspects are in custody and are being interrogated. Why do you not wait for the system to do its work before making any declarations?

Next time, you might want to do some research before posting.

ares834
Does that bomber who killed no one, outweigh all the attacks on MAGA hat wearers who have committed actual violence and hurt people?

Uhhh.... Yes.

BrolyBlack
We got way off topic this has nothing to do with MAGA hats. This was a reverse racism fake hate crime.

dadudemon

Flyattractor
Buh Buh..#BelieveAllGays?

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-47269827

BrolyBlack

Surtur

It was clear from nearly the beginning that this was a hoax. We have the video where he goes off screen for 60 seconds and thats supposedly when all this goes down. Yet his sandwich was still in tact afterwards. Then he gives some redacted phone records to the cops lol.

Surtur

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Surtur

BrolyBlack
I retract what I said, I doubt his career is over, he will do his time and be accepted back.

Surtur

The problem is this was suspicious from the beginning and only the very gullible and/or racist bought into it. A lot more info has come out since this first happened and I don't see the problem with waiting to post about it until something major happened. There is still more info that will come out, but there has now been a major development in this story.

You're chastising him for not waiting when he waited weeks before making a thread. I'm not seeing the problem. The implication that he doesn't care about hate crimes cuz he didn't post about it and immediately believe it is idiotic. Do better next time you post. And no do not come back and try to argue a person doesn't care cuz they never posts threads about actual hate crimes either, that's irrelevant and doesn't mean someone doesn't care. People are sick of these hoaxes.

Surtur

Notice they gave two shits that cyanide was sent out to republicans and I think even Trump himself?

BrolyBlack
Typical Adam, get mad about something like this, he expected me to believe the story automatically because he's black and gay.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Surtur
Notice they gave two shits that cyanide was sent out to republicans and I think even Trump himself?

How about Joy Reid saying that Steve Scalise might of deserved to be shot.

Surtur
How about Joy Reid saying that Steve Scalise might of deserved to be shot.

Yup and you gotta love how stupid they were when they tried to shame him and go "a lesbian saved your life" as if he abhorred gays when it was Scalise who had hired the woman and been working with her lol. "Ha you hate gays so much you hired one and she saved your life" is the logic, I guess?

cdtm
How did they even know the "Nigerian brothers" did it? I'm reading there was no video footage.

If it's a hoax, why hire two guys, and not arrange a video of the attack? Why not just make the whole thing up, punch yourself in the mirror, and report the "crime"?

Honestly, I'm not sure "what" to think, because we live in a world where people do, in fact, lie various reasons.

But I'm also not really feeling Smollett lied here. What's the motivation, if he isn't being written out? I'm leaning more towards the two brothers lieing.. One of them worked on the show, so maybe this is some form of retaliation. Maybe Smollett's an ******* on set, like a lot of actors. (Otherwise, are we supposed to believe two Nigerians are Maga style racists? I guess it "could" happen, but really?)

BrolyBlack
Remember when they found out he treats that woman like gold?

Surtur
Remember when they found out he treats that woman like gold?

This is the left lately:

https://media.tenor.com/images/e72c2a1cbee0749551c73b7bc33527a0/tenor.gif

Also you gotta love how the reduced the officer to nothing but a black lesbian. They are so racist and bigoted and they don't even see it lol.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
How did they even know the "Nigerian brothers" did it? I'm reading there was no video footage.

There was no video of the attack itself. It supposedly happened when he was off camera. And he was off camera for like 60 seconds.

Camera's did capture some people walking away. These are guys the cops were looking for and they eventually found them. One of them bought the rope. They have connections to him. They then left for Nigeria on the same day as the attack.

Oh and yeah they are Nigerian, why didn't Jussie ever describe his assailants as having a Nigerian accent?

Don't know why people do the things they do.

One of the guys was also his personal trainer lol. As for motivation? Victimhood lol. If he's not being written off the show...well, did you know who this guy was before this? I sure as hell didn't. Maybe you did, but a lot of people didn't. This dude got an outpouring of support, even Trump commented. Democrats running for president commented, Some actress was on tv whining and blaming Pence,etc.

Do not underestimate a leftists desire to play the victim.

Silent Master
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jussie-smollett-case-brothers-say-empire-actor-paid-them-to-participate-in-alleged-attack-source-says-2019-02-16/

Surtur
Hands up don't noose!

BrolyBlack
"Must believe Victim even if its a hoax because its a black gay man"

Surtur
Trump should tweet: this is fake noose.

BrolyBlack

Surtur

Silent Master
If it turns out that he did stage the attack. He'll get a slap on the wrist, at most.

BrolyBlack
This aged well

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dzboo7OU8AE9j2S.jpg:large

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
If it turns out that he did stage the attack. He'll get a slap on the wrist, at most.

Yeah, though since the FBI is involved I have a small hope something will happen.

BrolyBlack
Staging a hate crime is indeed a hate crime against the opposite race in which it was intended. He will be in jail.

Surtur
"Who is more to blame? A Devil who spreads obvious lies or a fool who chooses to believe those lies and pass them along?"-Jussie Smollet circa 2016

laughing

MythLord
So, I've seen Left-Wing twitter and Instagram blow up and start accusing Jussie of being a "boy who cried wolf" who should be fired.

I agree, tbh. He should lose his job and he should be punished. This type of behavior prevents actual cases from getting the concrete focus they need.

BrolyBlack
What a pile of crap

Silent Master

Surtur
Lol they're such hypocrites.

BrolyBlack
Another pile of crap

dadudemon
The standard anti-Trump, anti-GOP crew is strangely silent in this thread.

How odd.

BrolyBlack
Smirking teenage was way more juicy

Robtard
Originally posted by MythLord
So, I've seen Left-Wing twitter and Instagram blow up and start accusing Jussie of being a "boy who cried wolf" who should be fired.

I agree, tbh. He should lose his job and he should be punished. This type of behavior prevents actual cases from getting the concrete focus they need.

Wait, the evil Leftist are attacking Smollett for his seemingly poor actions and not doing something like saying/shouting "it's a double angle false flag, Rightist are actually behind it!" Weird.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Well, you see, attacks like Smollet described do happen in the US unfortunately, so it's not a crazy stretch to believe him. Now more info is coming out with the investigation and no one is really defending him as it looks more and more like he could be behind it. Investigation is ongoing though.

Silent Master
They're embarrssed about how it seems that they once again jumped on a false narrative and made fools of themselves. their anger is classic overcompensating.

BrolyBlack
Well, you see, attacks like Smollet described do happen in the US unfortunately, so it's not a crazy stretch to believe him. Now more info is coming out with the investigation and no one is really defending him as it looks more and more like he could be behind it. Investigation is ongoing though.

Yes it is a crazy stretch to beleive him, it was questionable from the outset

Robtard
Yes it is a crazy stretch to beleive him, it was questionable from the outset

Being attacked for being Black and/or gay happens in the US. So no, it's not crazy.

BrolyBlack

Emperordmb
Two white guys in MAGA hats are walking around in Chicago (Chicago... which they consider "MAGA country"wink at night with a noose and some bleach in case they run into a black guy, after the "assault" the dude is still holding onto his sandwich and still leaves the noose around his neck? And all of that seems believable at first glance?

Robtard
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Two white guys in MAGA hats are walking around in Chicago (Chicago... which they consider "MAGA country"wink at night with a noose and some bleach in case they run into a black guy, after the "assault" the dude is still holding onto his sandwich and still leaves the noose around his neck? And all of that seems believable at first glance?

See, I've read conflicting info that Smollet didn't make the "MAGA hat" claims in his initial report, that was added later, by who I don't know. The noose was left for apparent evidence reasons.

edit: Seems he's said in an interview that he didn't add the "MAGA hat" comment, that calling him a "fa&&ot" and "ni&&er" was enough to indicate the racism and bigotry behind the alleged attack.

BrolyBlack
By him

Robtard
By him
Interesting.

Source?

Emperordmb
Now more info is coming out with the investigation and no one is really defending him as it looks more and more like he could be behind it.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DznwYbkWwAAqpp_.jpg
womp womp womp

That's facebook btw

BrolyBlack
Lol Facebook trying to supresss this is icing on the cake.

Robtard
So I was curious, opened up my FB and searched for "Jessie Smollet", immediately I got some media/story hits, one dated 2/15 reads: "Police Instigating Whether Jussie Smollett Stage His Attack"

So if they're suppressing, they're doing a bad job at it.

Surtur
See, I've read conflicting info that Smollet didn't make the "MAGA hat" claims in his initial report, that was added later, by who I don't know. The noose was left for apparent evidence reasons.

edit: Seems he's said in an interview that he didn't add the "MAGA hat" comment, that calling him a "fa&&ot" and "ni&&er" was enough to indicate the racism and bigotry behind the alleged attack.

His manager claimed the MAGA thing and he then confirmed it in a second interview with the police.

This is why the guy is complicit either way. If his manager did this behind his back...he decided to go along with it once the lie was out there.

BrolyBlack
They are all scum of the earth

Surtur
The weird thing is some are disappointed. Legit disappointed a gay black man didn't get his ass beat.

BrolyBlack
Awful

BrolyBlack

cdtm
The weird thing is some are disappointed. Legit disappointed a gay black man didn't get his ass beat.

Remember when a woman who made accusations of sexual assault, came out and admitted she made the thing up? On Rolling Stone Magazine's board, people were like, "Oh no! Now people will be more afraid to come forward!"

Like it's better if no one ever knew.

BrolyBlack

cdtm
He's a celebrity.

If he was a joe average, he'd get 160 years. I bet he doesn't even serve 1, and certainly not in a "real" prison.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
What I love is the reaction from some like the media did nothing wrong lol. I've seen a lot of "there isn't an issue, once the story began to fall apart we rightly questioned it".

Yeah no lol. They didn't do that cuz the story didn't just start falling apart. It has been falling apart since day 1.

This is TDS on a massive scale. I get it, a lot of people think he's a bad president, but they need to seriously stop this crusade to present Trump as the impetus for every single act of hatred and violence in this country. It is a legit sickness people have. Trump is driving people literally crazy. I'm tired of hearing people whine he's ruining everything up to and including their damn sex lives lol. That is psychotic.

And then their major gripes over this entire thing consist mostly of whining "conservatives will use this against us in the future!" or "conservatives are giddy over this". These are the same people who practically salivated at the mouth and jizzed in their pants all at the same time over the prospect of evil white maga loving trumpers beating down a black homosexual celebrity.

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/1qWIK1U.jpg

Silent Master
Remember when journalists used to fact check their stories?

dadudemon

I do, I do. I remember when it was a huge scandal and career ending to have a mainstream media presence and get something wrong on purpose. It was ruinous to do that.

Not that political jabs and partisan media didn't exist. It existed. It always has.

cdtm

But did they?

Or were they just rarely/poorly checked, and thus never caught?

BrolyBlack
Seems like Adam check outa here and this thread.

Surtur

And they now scream and shout and fact checkers for the media say "Trump lied 6000 times!" and how are we even supposed to take it seriously?

And what do they even consider a lie? These people "fact checked" him when he said he bought fast food for some athletes and it was stacked a mile high.

BrolyBlack

Yellow Journalism

Surtur
Fake news does have a long history though.

By the King. A proclamation to restrain the spreading of false news, and licentious talking of matters of state and government.

Yeah...that's from the 17th century lol. This shit has been getting people killed for centuries. It seems to die down every now and then. It sure as hell flared up during the era of William Randolph Hearst. Now it seems it have come again.

Adam_PoE
Seems like Adam check outa here and this thread.

I do not live on here 24/7. Unlike some, I have a career, and volunteer work, and friends, and relationships, and a life. Is there something I can address for you?

You will note that I did not take a position on whether Smollett was the victim of a crime, only that people should reserve judgment and allow the system to work.

My point still stands, however, that when it was initially reported that a famous gay black man was the victim of an alleged hate crime, you did not care. You did not make a post. You did not start a thread. It was not noteworthy.

You only started to care the moment it was suggested it might be a hoax. Then it was worthy of its own thread, and endless posts across other topics, so you could shout, "Reverse racism," like a someone who is totally not racist.

Surtur
I do not live on here 24/7. Unlike some, I have a career, and volunteer work, and friends, and relationships, and a life. Is there something I can address for you?

You will note that I did not take a position on whether Smollett was the victim of a crime, only that people should reserve judgment and allow the system to work.

My point still stands, however, that when it was initially reported that a famous gay black man was the victim of an alleged hate crime, you did not care. You did not make a post. You did not start a thread. It was not noteworthy.

You only started to care the moment it was suggested it might be a hoax. Then it was worthy of its own thread, and endless posts across other topics, so you could shout, "Reverse racism," like a someone who is totally not racist.

Again you're not being accurate though. This was suspected as a hoax long before the cops caught and spoke to the other guys involved lol.

A thread was only made once the cops actually caught the guy and things changed. You are acting like there was nothing suspicious before this.

Fact is we know the guy lied. Period. Why not mention the fact the assailants shouting racial slurs at him had Nigerian accents?

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Again you're not being accurate though. This was suspected as a hoax long before the cops caught and spoke to the other guys involved lol.

A thread was only made once the cops actually caught the guy and things changed. You are acting like there was nothing suspicious before this.

Fact is we know the guy lied. Period. Why not mention the fact the assailants shouting racial slurs at him had Nigerian accents?

Hey Surtur did he reserve judgment for Rodger Stone?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=658935&pagenumber=1

Surtur

Sure looks like he was ready to wait. Sounds like a consistent fellow!

He is a ****ing criminal and a traitor to his own country. Who the **** cares?

Oh.

cdtm

thumb up thumb up

BrolyBlack
Sure looks like he was ready to wait. Sounds like a consistent fellow!

Oh.

Sorry I have him on ignore, but I knew you could come up with something. Thanks for showing the hypocrisy here.

Surtur
Sorry I have him on ignore, but I knew you could come up with something. Thanks for showing the hypocrisy here.

What I'm looking forward to is how he spins it. I know it's going to happen, I'm just curious how he's going to justify it lol.

Adam_PoE

Come back when Smollett is indicted.

Surtur
There is it!

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud what did he say?

Surtur
laughing out loud what did he say?

"Come back when he's indicted" lol.

BrolyBlack

Adam_PoE
What I'm looking forward to is how he spins it. I know it's going to happen, I'm just curious how he's going to justify it lol.

I do not need to justify anything. The situations are relevantly dissimilar.

Stone was investigated by authorities, who submitted their evidence to a judge, who found it sufficient to issue a warrant for his arrest, and prosecutors used that evidence to indict him.

There is no reason to reserve judgment, because they had him dead to rights.

Care to explain how that is remotely like the situation with Smollett in which the investigation is still ongoing?

It is almost like I said, that people should let the system work, and if and when there is sufficient evidence one way or another, then they should make their judgments.

Surtur

Surtur
I do not need to justify anything. The situations are relevantly dissimilar.

Stone was investigated by authorities, who submitted their evidence to a judge, who found it sufficient to issue a warrant for his arrest, and prosecutors used that evidence to indict him.

There is no reason to reserve judgment, because they had him dead to rights.

Care to explain how that is remotely like the situation with Smollett in which the investigation is still ongoing?

It is almost like I said, that people should let the system work, and if and when there is sufficient evidence one way or another, then they should make their judgments.

An indictment does not mean guilty Adam. I know you know that.

And TMZ is claiming a grand jury is gonna be involved next week with Smollet. However, that's TMZ. They initially reported on this.

Surtur
Trigger alert, trigger alert. Tim Pool video about to be posted. Snowflakes beware...you're in for a scare!

Far Left BEGGING For Jussie Smollett To Be A VICTIM... womp womp

nC-xl0uOHOw

Adam_PoE
Also, depending on how much you trust TMZ, this is going to a grand jury next week lol.

TMZ is also the agency that first reported the detail about the MAGA hats, which Smollett never claimed to police.

Surtur

Emperordmb

cdtm
Pretty sure everybody already knows Hollywood, as in institution, is deeply flawed. I mean, corruption is usually systematic. Like an apple, if the core is rotten, it only spreads outward.

That's the big joke here. We're all maggots on top of a rotting apple, pointing at maggots on the rotten peach next door. No matter who wins an argument, both fruits are rotten to the core.

BrolyBlack
Looks like we have some desperate clingers that think this is still truelaughing out loud

BrolyBlack
The fact they want it to be true is awful

Flyattractor
#BelieveAllGays.

cdtm
The fact they want it to be true is awful

Not for their stated reasons, it isn't.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by cdtm
Not for their stated reasons, it isn't.
No their stated reasons are pretty bad. They essentially amount to "We don't want to be exposed for our biases and bad journalism, we want people to trust us when we castigate people who support Trump as racist."

Silent Master
I find it hilarious that adam is complaining that Broly didn't rush to judgment the second the story came out, yet adam's excuse for his current actions is that he wants to wait for more information so he's not rushing to judgement.

Flyattractor
Adam has to wait for Orders on High to tell him what his opinion is before He can share his opinion.

Natch Really.

BrolyBlack
Turns out this guy Jessie is a huge and outspoken hater of Trump.

BrolyBlack

dadudemon

I'd like to note from the very beginning when the news story broke, people pointed out the inconsistencies and problems with this story. He didn't have much choice to blindly support a supposed victim. Smollett wouldn't turn over his phone records from the beginning when asked and there were already inconsistencies in his story and his manager's story when this broke.

Let me put it simply: from the beginning, it was already a suspicious story and scenario and there were plenty of reasons to logically and reasonably doubt that this attack was legit. It didn't help that the police leaked on twitter that it was looking more and more like a hoax just 2 days after the story broke (they had that tweet deleted for obvious reasons).

Adam_PoE
I find it hilarious that adam is complaining that Broly didn't rush to judgment the second the story came out, yet adam's excuse for his current actions is that he wants to wait for more information so he's not rushing to judgement.

Really? Because I have withheld judgment, you know, like BrolyBlack and others suggest we do when a man is accused of sexual assault. Whereas, he has rushed to judgment, before the investigation is concluded, and we have all of the facts.

My contention is that he should not rush to judgment, but if he is going to anyway, when he decided to do so tells us a lot about him.

dadudemon
Really? Because I have withheld judgment, you know, like BrolyBlack and others suggest we do when a man is accused of sexual assault. Whereas, he has rushed to judgment, before the investigation is concluded, and we have all of the facts.

My contention is that he should not rush to judgment, but if he is going to anyway, when he decided to do so tells us a lot about him.

I threw Smollett out as a liar after seeing the video footage released of the two suspicious dudes that walked away long before the supposed attack. No one was seen coming or going and his story didn't add up. It was easy to decide, from there. That was a reasonable conclusion to make.

Note that I made a similar consideration for Smirky-Boy - I pointed out that we didn't have all of the video and we do not know how the confrontation began between the two parties before a drum was being beaten inches from his face. It just so happens my caution was warranted because there was much more to the video/scenario than the short clip we all saw. thumb up

Silent Master
Only he didn't rush to judgement, this thread was posted over two weeks after the "attack", after a lot more information was released through various sources.

dadudemon
Only he didn't rush to judgement, this thread was posted over two weeks after the "attack", after a lot more information was released through various sources.

Oh, wow, you're right. I didn't notice.

But Adam's point was that no one made this situation a thread a few short days after Smollett beat the shit out of himself (loooooool).

Silent Master
Adam is being a massive hypocrite, he is currently saying that he wants to wait for the investigation before he takes a firm stand, yet he is complaining that broly didn't call out the "attack" the second it happened and instead waited for more information.

BrolyBlack
Even CNN agrees why it warranted skepticism from the start.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/02/18/media/reliable-sources-02-17-19/index.html

Surtur
I'd like to note from the very beginning when the news story broke, people pointed out the inconsistencies and problems with this story. He didn't have much choice to blindly support a supposed victim. Smollett wouldn't turn over his phone records from the beginning when asked and there were already inconsistencies in his story and his manager's story when this broke.

Let me put it simply: from the beginning, it was already a suspicious story and scenario and there were plenty of reasons to logically and reasonably doubt that this attack was legit. It didn't help that the police leaked on twitter that it was looking more and more like a hoax just 2 days after the story broke (they had that tweet deleted for obvious reasons).

Yes he's consistently been ignoring the fact this was suspicious from day 1. He's acting like it only became suspicious last week lol.

Surtur
Even CNN agrees why it warranted skepticism from the start.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/02/18/media/reliable-sources-02-17-19/index.html

Oh and leftists whined over Stelters article lol.

Surtur
Lol Kamala Harris called this a modern day lynching and now she is going "well the facts are still unfolding".

These people...lol, it's pure gold.

Surtur

BrolyBlack

cdtm
Turns out this guy Jessie is a huge and outspoken hater of Trump.

Which puts him in the same company as:

Everybody.

Except Tucker, I guess.

Surtur
http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/

Yikes

BrolyBlack
Wowza

SquallX
Why do something like this? To begin with? If you have so much time on your hand, why not instead help the less unfortunate instead.

Surtur
Originally posted by SquallX
Why do something like this? To begin with? If you have so much time on your hand, why not instead help the less unfortunate instead.

Helping the less fortunate does not grant one victimhood status.

cdtm

Well, hell, you could say that about partisan sniping in general.

Why do them? Money/publicity/manipulating public opinion.

Why log them? The same reason people do any politically movitated thing, I guess. Because no one else is, and because they're a cornerstone of opposition talking points.

Silent Master

Helping the less unfortunate doesn't get you this much attention.

BrolyBlack

Progressives rely and engage in virtue signaling rhetoric not actual physical virtue of helping others through actions in real life.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>