MCU Valkyrie runs the Spiderman gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*the Spidermen are from different continuities/standard morals apply/standard equipment unless otherwise noted
Valkyrie has her armor and blades

Warmup: Hoodie MCU Spiderman (Homecoming)

1. MCU Iron Spider
2. SpiderGwen (Spiderverse)
3. Miles Morales (Spiderverse)
4. ASM Spiderman
5. Tobey Spiderman/Symbiote suit
6. Prime Spiderman (Into the Spiderverse, not Peter B Parker)

Where does she stop?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by carthage
*the Spidermen are from different continuities/standard morals apply/standard equipment unless otherwise noted
Valkyrie has her armor and blades

Warmup: Hoodie MCU Spiderman (Homecoming)

1. MCU Iron Spider
2. SpiderGwen (Spiderverse)
3. Miles Morales (Spiderverse)
4. ASM Spiderman
5. Tobey Spiderman/Symbiote suit
6. Prime Spiderman (Into the Spiderverse, not Peter B Parker)

Where does she stop?

Toby stops her for sure....Regarding the others, I am not sure.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Toby stops her for sure....

I'll bet it does.

Arachnid1
I don't remember Valk having any super impressive feats to put her above any Spider-man. Maybe Holland would job to her or something but even he has armor that took hits from Thanos, not to mention extra arms. She stops at the first fight (and maaaaybe makes it past the "warm up" if Holland jobs like usual).

ShadowFyre
She was ripping alien spacecraft that were tough enough to go through little mini black holes apart with her bare hands. She shoved the hulk around and was physically equal or above loki

Arachnid1
Hulk seems to be calm, laughing, and play fighting on that scene so that's not much of a feat. As for the spacecraft, unless you're talking about another scene than the one below, she never ripped them apart. The first craft was destroyed by incoming fire from another ship as she bailed and the other was destroyed by the redirected cannons of a ship she she was on. She always used the other ships weaponry to destroy those she did. Still, a good showing of agility.

As for her being Loki's physical equal, thats impressive. Loki would still win comfortably IMO if he was fighting to his full potential and actually using all his tricks/abilities, but being able to trade casual blows with him is still great. That at least puts her comfortably above Cap level. I stand being my original post. Holland loses if he jobs to her (one on hand, he can casually stomp Winter Soldier and Falcon at the same time, on the other he jobbed to Cap, Star Lord, and Vulture; he's up in the air).

ktk-SQbIdNM

CFC-IC3SDw0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.