Aurora active shooting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Didn't notice a post on this.

Someone was apparently fired, and set up in a factory, with shots fired. Don't believe any casualties so far.

dadudemon
Originally posted by cdtm
Didn't notice a post on this.

Someone was apparently fired, and set up in a factory, with shots fired. Don't believe any casualties so far.

Suspect is in custody.

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/active-shooter-aurora-illinois/index.html

No deaths. Multiple injuries including 4 police.

Great outcome, I think. Best outcome is no shooting ever happens. Second best is no one gets injured and the suspect is taken into custody. Third best is the same as 2 but there are injuries, but no deaths.

So we are at third best outcome.

Surtur
Heard about this. Awful.

BrolyBlack
1 death, workplace shooting

jaden_2.0
5 dead, that link says now. Horrendous.

Silent Master
Pathetic.

BrolyBlack
People need to start treating each other better at work

ares834
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
People need to start treating each other better at work

Yep. Bringing your gun to work and shooting it up is unacceptable.

I really hope you aren't blaming the victims here...

Silent Master
They zigged when they should have zagged.

SquallX

Surtur
If he's in custody it's time to just execute him, but this will never happen unfortunately.

snowdragon
Update

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by ares834
Yep. Bringing your gun to work and shooting it up is unacceptable.

I really hope you aren't blaming the victims here...

How about not shooting each other at work? Is that to much to ask?

Surtur
He had 17 misdimeanors in his past.

Bashar Teg
"No deaths"

"Great outcome"

what did we learn?

Surtur
People reported details as they were coming. Sometimes initial reports are wrong. Though that's something everybody already knows.

Raptor22
Terrible news.

On a lighter note, after i realized that Aurora Illinois is where Waynes World took place, all i can picture now is Ed Oneils crazy donut clerk character as the shooter, shouting

"Why is it that if a man kills another man in battle it's called heroic, yet if he kills a man in the heat of passion it's called murder."

as the police take him down.

Surtur
Wayne's World is an awesome movie. I've loved it since I was a kid and it still holds up. I've actually been to some of the places in the film.

Flyattractor
If only this Shooting took place in Chicago and on the south side...then this wouldn't even be news worthy.

Especially if they were all black,,,and then we would know that none of them had actual jobs.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Flyattractor
If only this Shooting took place in Chicago and on the south side...then this wouldn't even be news worthy.

Especially if they were all black,,,and then we would know that none of them had actual jobs.

"etc"

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Duhhh I am so High Right Now....

Yeah. We know Bashy..It is quite obvious.

cdtm
Waynes World was garbage.

Flyattractor

Shut Yer Mouth!

Silent Master

Althea Rae Janairo disagrees.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor

Yeah I've noticed the race of the shooter hasn't been mentioned a lot by the media. Which tells me what race the guy is lol. I guarantee he's not white.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah I've noticed the race of the shooter hasn't been mentioned a lot by the media. Which tells me what race the guy is lol. I guarantee he's not white.

Yeah I noticed that too...but then I live near a place where something Very Similar like this happned a few years ago..so yeah Lefty Media Hypocrisy On Full Display ...Again...

eek!

dadudemon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.