Payless is Broke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Should Payless get a bailout 2?

Done

Bashar Teg
"over 18,000 employees"

sad

jaden_2.0
I'm generally against government using taxpayer's money to prop up unviable businesses and I live in a town currently in uproar over the failure of 2 major employers and the local and national government's lack of effort to save them. It's a shame. I made a resolution this year to not use Amazon and buy everything I needed from businesses in the local area (small or chain stores)but there's so many things you just can't get. Like I recently bought an Astel & Kern hi res audio player. Went into every major electronic and audio retailer in my city asking for any kind of high Res portable audio device and every single one of them the answer was "we've got iPods"

I'm going off on a tangent but my point is these businesses just can't compete with the increasing move to shopping online. Especially with ever faster delivery times. You can order from Amazon and get it delivered quicker than driving to your local store, buying it and driving home again.

Flyattractor
The Shoe Store that is mainly in Malls?

Yeah sad but if you have stores only in Malls. Well your # is kind of very much UP!

OH and lets just all blame AOC and Bezos for this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.