Terra vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
No Prep, Random Encounter.
No Morals.
Win by KO/Death. No BFR.
Takes place on an empty, indestructible Earth.

https://i.postimg.cc/R6hy81xP/km.jpg

DarkSaint85
Terra wins.

If the Earth is indestructible, she controls it and encases Hulk in an indestructible box.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Terra wins.

If the Earth is indestructible, she controls it and encases Hulk in an indestructible box.

meh, its A Stretch...
Soon Every thing becomes Like a wet paper Napkin to the hulk

DarkSaint85
So the Earth isn't indestructible?

MrMind
Terra wins.

smart thumb up

talkin about original post backfires

AlbertoJohnAvil

Hulk will throw a 200 ton Bolder crushing her..she Has Limits how much she can move and Control.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Hulk will throw a 200 ton Bolder crushing her..she Has Limits how much she can move and Control.

Is the Earth indestructible or no?

If yes, then Hulk is trapped.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Is the Earth indestructible or no?

If yes, then Hulk is trapped.

Hulk Fought Terrax...
Biggest Difference Terrax can take hits from the hulk...
What will happen when Hulk Punches Terra...lol
..or kick her in the back of the head

https://i.postimg.cc/8FJYDRCs/psl.jpg

DarkSaint85
Hulk Fought Terrax...

Did they fight on an indestructible planet though?

That's the biggest difference here.

DeadpoolXXX
but if its indestructible she couldnt manipulate it anyway. confused

AlbertoJohnAvil
If it is an indestructible planet her powers are useless.
How she is going to move something she can't break off

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
but if its indestructible she couldnt manipulate it anyway. confused

Why not?

She's not destroying it. Just reshaping it like water.

In either case, poorly worded OP, lol.

DarkSaint85
How she is going to move something she can't break off

Then it's a silly thread lol.

You're the one who made it indestructible.

MrMind

lol so you made a spite thread laughing

let's strip one of the opponent's power render her completely useless so hulk can smash easy, that poor girl laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
heh, lol. I'll edit it to NYC

now who wins

AlbertoJohnAvil
even so, that incasing stuff has proven not to work for long with him...

DarkSaint85
Well it's useless to debate, because you've already made it abundantly clear who YOU want to win laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
Well it's useless to debate, because you've already made it abundantly clear who YOU want to win laughing out loud

I don't read much on Terra, so maybe it's a few unknown feats that could help her the advantage.

But to my knowledge Hulk's fought Terrax who's power are similiar

abhilegend
Hulk Fought Terrax...

That's not from 616 universe.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by abhilegend
That's not from 616 universe.

ah I see, but Hulk would still win IMO

Stoic

If it were she wouldn't be able to control it. Her powers wouldn't work.

DarkSaint85
Well, OP is OP.

Stoic
Well, OP is OP.

Nope, you just chose wrong. The indestructible planet would only hinder Terra, while the Hulk would have nothing to stop him from pulling a one shot on her. This is of based on how you viewed things turning out.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Nope, you just chose wrong. The indestructible planet would only hinder Terra, while the Hulk would have nothing to stop him from pulling a one shot on her. This is of based on how you viewed things turning out.

thumb up

Dark tried.

DarkSaint85

Well boo me for coming into the thread and thinking that both sides could use their powers lol.

Stoic
Well boo me for coming into the thread and thinking that both sides could use their powers lol.

They can, but you pointed out something that many people didn't catch. Unfortunately it happened to be to the detriment of poor Terra. It would likely feel as if she'd lost her powers on this indestructible planet. Good catch.

But let's say that she were able to manipulate the dirt, and rocks. Wouldn't this be a repeat of how well Skaar did against him? Well except for the fact that she'd probably be a bit weaker and less durable than he is.

Then we'd also have to factor in the idea that Terra is a perfect stranger, as opposed to Skaar being his flesh and blood son.

cdtm
Terra wins.

Indestructible Earth is still Earth.

-K-M-
If it were she wouldn't be able to control it. Her powers wouldn't work.

**see Magneto ripping out wolverines adamantium skelton

Indestructible material manipulated

leonidas
gawd this thread is retarded.....

-K-M-
The Leo equation: Car + turn = right around

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -K-M-
**see Magneto ripping out wolverines adamantium skelton

Indestructible material manipulated

I always said KM was the greatest poster of all.

Bentley
Terra manipulates indestructible Earth for the uber easy win.

Best thread ever

Stoic
Oh what would we ever do if we couldn't troll on a daily basis? The fact is, that if the material was truly indestructible, Terra's powers would not work on the substance. You guys simply outsmarted yourselves. Kudos to that. But do keep on trolling.

Bentley
Oh what would we ever do if we couldn't troll on a daily basis? The fact is, that if the material was truly indestructible, Terra's powers would not work on the substance. You guys simply outsmarted yourselves. Kudos to that. But do keep on trolling.

Terra could still lift indestructible sand into the air though. Indestructible dust is enough to manhandle the Hulk awesr

Sorry for being smart at trolling Stoic

DarkSaint85
Terra will show him fear in a handful of dust thumb up

One Big Mob
Originally posted by carver9
thumb up

Dark tried. Dark will always look for loopholes in a thread to put the DC character over. Anti-Carv 9Revrac can't help himself

DarkSaint85
It's a filthy disease

leonidas
Originally posted by -K-M-
The Leo equation: Car + turn = right around

laughing out loud

thumb up anyway, you gonna be up for the all-canadian match i'm having with smurph? to avoid bias, we're looking for all canadian judges in our bz next month or so.

DarkSaint85
"avoid bias"

*Is racist in selecting participants*

One Big Mob
All Canadians are racist. You'd be hard pressed to find a Canadian that agrees with Abhi on anything. Do you think that's because of Superman?
No. It's because he identifies as Indian, and we still call our Natives "Indian," and Canada is not fans of "Indians"

-K-M-

DarkSaint85
*Wolverine vs Magneto, street clothes, no metal whatsoever for the match, no blood ripping etc....the only metal that Magneto can manipulate is the adamantium in Wolvie*

DS: Magneto manipulates the adamantium in Wolvie.

Stoic and Carver: Adamantium is indestructible, therefore in this match Magneto is a defenceless old man. Wolverine one shots the guy who's only power is manipulating the one thing on the battlefield that is actually present.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mungi
Again see magneto and admantium. Is adamantium not truely indestructible? Not if Magneto destructed it. vin

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Galan007
Not if Magneto destructed it. vin

Phildo, you're signed into the wrong account.

Philosophía
Every Wednesday, for the last year, me and Galan exchange accounts for a week.

Nobody has noticed up until now.

Galan007
Yeah, the jig is finally up. sad

-K-M-
Originally posted by Galan007
Not if Magneto destructed it. vin

https://media.giphy.com/media/ac7MA7r5IMYda/giphy.gif

Stoic
No. Adamantium is not truly indestructible. It begins to fail at the mid to high Skyfather range. Although the Hulk tore it, and dented it. PIS may have played into Jane Thor's ability to crush it as well. Dark Saint the more you struggle, the more apparent that it becomes that you simply went out of your way to outwit yourself.

Terra will not beat the Hulk.

DarkSaint85
What about Wolverines adamantine? You DO know there are many versions right?

It's not really trying hard, lol. You have a character who controls Earth.

Battlefield location is an indestructible earth.

It's like having Aquaman vs Steve Rogers.....At the bottom of the ocean m

Bentley
No. Adamantium is not truly indestructible. It begins to fail at the mid to high Skyfather range. Although the Hulk tore it, and dented it. PIS may have played into Jane Thor's ability to crush it as well. Dark Saint the more you struggle, the more apparent that it becomes that you simply went out of your way to outwit yourself.

Terra will not beat the Hulk.

Indestructible sand would work. Terra wins awesr

Stoic

It isn't truly indestructible.

Originally posted by Bentley
Indestructible sand would work. Terra wins awesr

Did you think carefully about This? The Hulk can't die. Terra can though. As for the both of you. I don't believe that the thread starter literally meant that the terrain was indestructible. I'm pretty sure that they meant that this field of battle would not be destroyed due to this battle.

Terra isn't beating the Hulk.

DarkSaint85
I'm just saying, the OP had the battlefield as being an indestructible earth, with a character whose literal only power is controlling earth. You keep making it as if I made some convoluted mental gymnastics for the DC character, but it's really not that complicated,lol.

I'd go into a thread that had Mera vs Silver Surfer, IN THE SUN, and make the same type of comments, lol.

IOW, your accusations of bias speaks more about yourselves than me.

Bentley
Did you think carefully about This? The Hulk can't die. Terra can though. As for the both of you. I don't believe that the thread stemarter literally meant that the terrain was indestructible. I'm pretty sure that they meant that this field of battle would not be destroyed due to this battle.

Terra isn't beating the Hulk.

KO is a win as per the thread starter. Fill Hulk with indestructible sand and he'll eventually pass out.

Even if the thread starter meant the terrain was not going to be destroyed, how would that work? Terra can go underground for protection and then she'd be protected by an undamageable terrain? Can it be destroyed and it self-heals?

I'm not really going to argue that Terra beats Hulk in a straight up fight (she doesn't). Indestructible earth would give her a much needed edge, so it makes sense to argue that instead of spite.

MrMind
Originally posted by Bentley
Terra could still lift indestructible sand into the air though. Indestructible dust is enough to manhandle the Hulk awesr

Sorry for being smart at trolling Stoic

thumb up millions of indestructible little rocks flying through hulk till he's green swiss cheese

carver9
Hulk stomps

StiltmanFTW

Aquaman? Lol, Steve would maul him.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Aquaman? Lol, Steve would maul him.

I meant neither has any gear and ...ohhh, yeah he'd still lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.