The Left and the LGBT+ Community Forgot about Bisexuality

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon

dadudemon
I'm just wondering why there's such an aversion to being bisexual.

People become obsessed with their stupid labels when almost everyone is a bisexual. They become so obsessed with their orientation label that they have to do ridiculous mental gymnastics to try and avoid admitting they are bisexuals.

NemeBro
Bisexuality is the superior sexuality I agree. thumb up

BackFire
Logically, I think it is. It essentially doubles the number of potential partners.

carthage

gauntlet o doom
Can they shorten the LG part to just H?

dadudemon
Originally posted by NemeBro

thumb up

jaden_2.0
Isn't it just a matter of which type of person she is sexually attracted to? Someone looks like a man but identifies as women doesn't change the fact that they still look like a man but she's attracted to people who look like women.

cdtm
Originally posted by BackFire
Logically, I think it is. It essentially doubles the number of potential partners.

Pansexual adds in inanimate objects.

NemeBro
Originally posted by cdtm
Pansexual adds in inanimate objects. No it doesn't lol.

dadudemon

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i don't care what you do ddm, you pos. f*ck you

All roads lead to this hmm

jaden_2.0
But she said

It's clearly about being attracted to someone who physically looks like a woman and not about someone who looks like a man but identifies as a woman.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
But she said

It's clearly about being attracted to someone who physically looks like a woman and not about someone who looks like a man but identifies as a woman.

That's not what she said, though.

She is all about the "idea" of a woman and not the appearance. Trust me, there's more in this convo. smile

Flyattractor
I hear this is on the roster to get Social Approval right after Bestiality.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by dadudemon
That's not what she said, though.

She is all about the "idea" of a woman and not the appearance. Trust me, there's more in this convo. smile

Ok. That's what I read from it though. Either way tell her you want lesbo action pics.

MythLord
This actually is a problem. A lot of gays, and straights alike, tend to dismiss bisexuality. Despite of course:

Mindship
People become obsessed with their stupid labels when almost everyone is a bisexual. They become so obsessed with their orientation label that they have to do ridiculous mental gymnastics to try and avoid admitting they are bisexuals. Bisexuality is sooo last century.

This also comes to mind: "Nothing is as common as the desire to be remarkable." (William Shakespeare)

Surtur
Man Melinda sounds like she must be PVS'ing, er I mean PMS'ing!

Adam_PoE
PbBzhqJK3bg

Surtur
Oh my a youtuber! Trigger alert! Trigger alert!

Jesus christ there are f*cking feelings at stake Adam. Give a heads up.

Impediment
I'm 39 years old and I've known I was bisexual since I was 14 in 1994.

For years I was ashamed and closeted, especially when I was in the US Army during the "Don't ask/Don't Tell" era.

Nowadays, I'm out and pretty much apathetic about it. I don't march in pride parades, I don't wear rainbow shirts, I don't make a spectacle of myself, and I damn sure don't act like Jim Carrey's character from "In Living Color", the Overly Confident Gay Man who tells every person he sees that he's gay. Literally, every sentence. It's a pretty funny skit.

My attitude is: "I'm bisexual. Big whoop. What's for dinner?

To be honest, I'm about 90% hetero. I love women. I love hair, skin, eyes, makeup, smell, breasts, vagina, and all around femininity.

The other 10% of me, well, is like Mounds and Almond Joy. Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don't. "Nut" in this case, obviously, is penis.

Surtur
Originally posted by Impediment

For years I was ashamed and closeted, especially when I was in the US Army during the "Don't ask/Don't Tell" era.

Nowadays, I'm out and pretty much apathetic about it. I don't march in pride parades, I don't wear rainbow shirts, I don't make a spectacle of myself, and I damn sure don't act like Jim Carrey's character from "In Living Color", the Overly Confident Gay Man who tells every person he sees that he's gay. Literally, every sentence. It's a pretty funny skit.

To be honest, I'm about 90% hetero. I love women. I love hair, skin, eyes, makeup, smell, breasts, vagina, and all around femininity.

The other 10% of me, well, is like Mounds and Almond Joy. Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don't. "Nut" in this case, obviously, is penis.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/de/21/67/de2167ef68252cf5d1b62870b3997cbf.jpg

MythLord
Good for you, Imp. Enjoy those almonds.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Surtur
Oh my a youtuber! Trigger alert! Trigger alert!

Jesus christ there are f*cking feelings at stake Adam. Give a heads up.

Once again, I am just trying to communicate with the usual suspects in their preferred medium.

dadudemon

thumb up

Seems like you're normal but had to grow up around people who shunned you for being normal.

It's stupid as hell. Almost every single human is bisexual but just fall somewhere on that sliding scale. The rarities are the extremes such as pure hetero-homo types (these are extremely rare - almost nonexistent) , furries, and inanimate-object-lover types. I also think it should be known that asexuals, pure asexuals, are extremely extremely rare. Contrary to what many asexuals think, they still are sexual. There is usually something biologically wrong with someone who has 0 sexual desire of any kind (mutation, injury, hormal imbalance, etc.).

For pretty much the entire human population, they are bisexual. But I think it is more appropriate to say "sexual." We are just sexual.

That's why I rant about people who absolutely cannot handle the fact that, no, they are not a lesbian, straight, or gay - they are bisexual. They will throw tantrums before they admit they are bisexual. It's fundamental to their identity and it's devastating to them to have to acknowledge the fact that the eerily religious label* they've chosen for themselves is wrong.

*For some, it feels like zealotry. Like a religion that they are obsessed with. It's definitely unhealthy. It's as if their entire personality is built around the fact that they are this sexual orientation and that sexual orientation.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
PbBzhqJK3bg

Can't really watch this at work but I am guessing that the question (which is an old joke-4Chan question) was answered in seriousness and the answer is:

Depends

Because it's obvious that it depends on the person. Not all traps are transgender because not all transvestites are transgender but all traps are transvestites by definition (they are a man/young man that looks so beautiful that they can trick a straight man aka: a trap vis-a-vis Admiral Akbar). That means some traps would be straight, some gay, some bisexual, some otherkin, etc.

You can't paint a very large community with one very large paintbrush (I know you're not doing that I mean in general when people do that).

But the video premise seems odd. Treating an obvious troll-question/meme seriously.

Did I cover the video content?

SquallX

Robtard
TIL: Imp and DDM are Bi.

J/k, I've known this for years <3

Flyattractor
Robbie is such a Phucking Liar.

I have known that for years.

Lestov16
When it comes to transgender people, the policy is simple: As long as you're pitching and not catching, you're not technically gay.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
TIL: Imp and DDM are Bi.

J/k, I've known this for years <3

I'm not bi. Not even a little. smile

I'm one of the extremely rare heterosexual types. It just so happens I am comfortable enough with my sexuality to really not give a shit what people do with their genitals in consenting relationships.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Lestov16
When it comes to transgender people, the policy is simple: As long as you're pitching and not catching, you're not technically gay.

Yeah. If you can't Wo/Man Up and go full Cut it Off...It is just Cosplay.

cdtm

I'm one of the extremely rare heterosexual types. It just so happens I am comfortable enough with my sexuality to really not give a shit what people do with their genitals in consenting relationships.

Same here.

Pretty much everyone goes through the "exploratory" phase.

You are what you are, never apologize for it.

Robtard

Was just phucking with you, brosef

dadudemon
Was just phucking with you, brosef

As you could tell, I was extremely offended that you called me bi.

Adam_PoE
BIs are spies.

Surtur

I think most straight people don't give a shit who bangs who. I certainly don't care who sticks their wick where.

Robtard
As you could tell, I was extremely offended that you called me bi.

TBF, Surt gets extremely bent out of shape when his bisexuality is spoken about openly. He's on the "down low" or however that saying goes in Chicago.

Flyattractor
TBH That post by Robbie proves how much of a PHUCKING Hypocrite He really is.

dadudemon
TBF, Surt gets extremely bent out of shape when his bisexuality is spoken about openly. He's on the "down low" or however that saying goes in Chicago.

You have to be careful of those types, as a gay man, as they may get too rough and angry bang you. They are violent against gay transvestites, too (they often go after transvestite hookers because they can try and weirdly justify that it is as close to possible as being a woman).

Anyway, I don't think Surt is bi.

He's a fabulous flaming homosexual. grouchoawe

Surtur
Wait I'm bisexual now?

dadudemon
Wait I'm bisexual now?

Keep up with your labels, kid:

He's a fabulous flaming homosexual. grouchoawe

Surtur
Oic, no. Also IMO a guy who tells you he is bi is just a confused gay man.

Lestov16
You all are forgetting the most important question: If you phucked an eunuch in the ass, would you be considered gay?

Robtard
Eunusexual is a thing.

Surtur
Originally posted by Lestov16
You all are forgetting the most important question: If you phucked an eunuch in the ass, would you be considered gay?

If it had a dick at any point and you f*ck it...yeah, you gay bro.

When did you f*ck this eunuch?

dadudemon
Oic, no. Also IMO a guy who tells you he is bi is just a confused gay man.

That's decades old oudated thinking.

Almost all people are bisexual, not homosexual or heterosexual.

Surtur
That's decades old oudated thinking.

Almost all people are bisexual, not homosexual or heterosexual.

What are you basing this on?

Adam_PoE

His personal experience?

Surtur
Oic.

NemeBro
Oic, no. Also IMO a guy who tells you he is bi is just a confused gay man. Are you serious, or just joking?

dadudemon

Actual research from the Kinsey Institute and Cornell University:

http://www.ladbible.com/news/interesting-news-sexuality-study-proves-no-one-is-100-percent-straight-or-gay-20180314

Even the researchers are getting tired of the old and outdated false myths as seen by Dr. Savin-Williams' frustration:

"There are aspects along a continuum, just as we have always recognized with women. Men have gotten so much cultural crap put on them that even if a man does have some sexual attraction to guys, they would never say it."

Robtard
Are you serious, or just joking?

It's an old trope. The "bisexuality is just a rest stop on the train to Gayville" or however that saying goes.

Flyattractor
Robbie is the Conductor on that Chugga Chugga Choo Choo.

Lestov16
If it had a dick at any point and you f*ck it...yeah, you gay bro.

When did you f*ck this eunuch?

Nah, dawg. It's only gay if it currently has a dick. And I'm not going to tell you where I find my eunuchs. You have to get your own.

Eunusexual is a thing

A completely manly, not-gay thing.

Robtard
No judgements here, bro. You stick your wang in whatever consenting hole you please.

MythLord
No judgements here, bro. You stick your wang in whatever consenting hole you please.
thumb up

BrolyBlack
Its funny liberals are allowed to use gay actions to mock straight people and get a pass.

Flyattractor
Don't be a Phaggot Broly.

Robtard
Originally posted by MythLord
thumb up

Why I'm a very firm believer that if you're anti-homosexuality, especially if you make that your job/platform, you're very likely a closeted self-loathing homosexual yourself and this is a form of denial and backlash for how they know they feel inside. Which is huge in Republican/Conservative circles. eg Mike Pence is a huge closet sausage jockey, imo.

As a straight man myself, I don't worry or am concerned in the slightest over what two other consenting men are sexually doing to each other. That's their business; not mine. If anything, I hope they have many glorious orgasms.

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Its funny liberals are allowed to use gay actions to mock straight people and get a pass.

Is your straightness being attacked again? Where/who?

Flyattractor
Just wait till Bashar Teg gets here. He likes to toss out the "Phaggot" quite often in these debates.

Putinbot1

The other 10% of me, well, is like Mounds and Almond Joy. Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don't. "Nut" in this case, obviously, is penis. Fair play mate, no one should have a problem with this.

Bentley
I'd rather be bisexual if I had to define my sexulity.

I don't feel any need to define my sexuality though.

MythLord
Why I'm a very firm believer that if you're anti-homosexuality, especially if you make that your job/platform, you're very likely a closeted self-loathing homosexual yourself and this is a form of denial and backlash for how they know they feel inside. Which is huge in Republican/Conservative circles. eg Mike Pence is a huge closet sausage jockey, imo.

As a straight man myself, I don't worry or am concerned in the slightest over what two other consenting men are sexually doing to each other. That's their business; not mine. If anything, I hope they have many glorious orgasms.
Yeah, I too subscribe to the idea that most homophobes are just self-loathing homosexuals, who are projecting their insecurities through hatred.
The Catholic Church is a fun example.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.