Exodus/Ronan the Accuser vs Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
No fire weakness.

One Big Mob
Ronan hits well outside his weight class. If he can land, he can cause some damage. Problem is he's just as glass as MM, which is where Exodus comes in. If Exodus can hold MM off enough to let Ronan land a cheapshot, then they should win.

We ignore his intangibility of course as based on comics. thumb up

Philosophía
I'm curious - what do you think about the whole "lock into TP battle and block the other powers" stuff?

As in, here:
https://imgur.com/a/E2LqNrG

It's a rather important precedent for this type of stuff - but it's been rarely portrayed that way.

Martian_mind
Pre-flashpoint J'onn was established as using his TP 24/7 to restrain both the Key and Prometheus. Plus there are occasions where he'd be telepathically coordinating the League while fighting considerably pitched battles. Based on that, it would probably be rather difficult to lock him down to a solely TP battle.

One Big Mob

MrMind
I think Exodus alone would be a fight for MMH, Ronan wouldn't add much but a distraction

Which version of MMH are we using, if we are using composite feats for MMH then 50/50.

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
I think Exodus alone would be a fight for MMH, Ronan wouldn't add much but a distraction

Which version of MMH are we using, if we are using composite feats for MMH then 50/50.

This

leonidas
did exodus lose his ability to feed off psionic power? if not, jonn is f*****. even if he no longer has it, exodus is a monster. the team is too much.

StyleTime

StyleTime
Originally posted by StyleTime
I've wondered about this myself. It should be a viable tactic to a sufficiently gifted telepath, yet Emma Frost is the only one to ever accomplish that. Even the likes of Xavier, Rachel, and Sersi haven't replicated it.

Emma is the poster child for telepathic skill though, so maybe it's a testament to how good she is. On the other hand, Xavier blew Exodus out the water once he got serious, and threatened to permanently turn off Exodus's powers. And several X-telepaths have been upgraded since then, so maybe they could do it now.
I guess I should add Rachel technically did shut his powers off, but he was still using his other powers while she broke through his defenses. Not quite the wow factor of Emma's feat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.