World War Hulk vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

twt
World War Hulk vs. Thor

- No BFR.

Who wins?

carver9
Lol

xJLxKing
Classic Thor wins

The current one probably loses without BFR

carver9
Neither wins.

xJLxKing

carver9
Or I actually go by on panel showings and dont ignore them. WWH and Thor with Mjpnir already met and Thor got brushed off ending with Hulk telling him to move out of the way and make room for a real challenge. I think it's best not to ignore on panel showings and stray away from debating powerset.

xJLxKing

ShadowFyre
Thor from the God butcher arc would kill hulk

carver9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

So there's different versions of Thor?

Stoic
No BFR...

Originally posted by ShadowFyre

Do you realize what No BFR implies in a scenario that pits these guys against one another? Let's begin with dropping what we believe a fight between these two would go, and remember how they've battled it out in the past. This means that there will be no resting on excuses that cause people to reimagine things by using statements like, "But in a forum match", in order to allow them to ignore the way that they've fought against each other over the decades.

Zelax
WWH.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
No BFR...

Do you realize what No BFR implies in a scenario that pits these guys against one another? Let's begin with dropping what we believe a fight between these two would go, and remember how they've battled it out in the past. This means that there will be no resting on excuses that cause people to reimagine things by using statements like, "But in a forum match", in order to allow them to ignore the way that they've fought against each other over the decades.

It would be like the difference between Royce Gracie facing Sakuraba under "Gracie rules", and their rematch under mma rules.

The first was no points, no judges, no rounds, and ended in the towel being thrown in for Royce. The second, ended in a judges decision for Royce.

So yeah, no BFR is like the first match. It separates the men from the boys.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by cdtm
It would be like the difference between Royce Gracie facing Sakuraba under "Gracie rules", and their rematch under mma rules.

The first was no points, no judges, no rounds, and ended in the towel being thrown in for Royce. The second, ended in a judges decision for Royce.

So yeah, no BFR is like the first match. It separates the men from the boys. And roids

I used to think Thor would win. Fraction Thor made it seem so. Aaron Thor though...

Hulk wins.

MrMind
Fraction Thor>JMS Odin Force Thor>Aaron Thor

if Aaron would've stop writing thor after the God Butcher arc then I would've put Aaron Thor above JMS Thor. After Fear Itself and God Butcher, Thor's stock was all time high

then Aaron completely utterly shit on it. Thor as long with marvel Norse Mythos dived harder than the bitcoin

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Philosophía
Hulk, imo.

carthage
Hulk

Thors stock has dropped

StiltmanFTW
Hulk rapes him.

leonidas
with cis on i'd say hulk wins more often than not, but thor would def take some if he decided to use his full power set. maybe 6-7/10 for hulk. be interesting to see thor in wm form go against him. or berzerker herc for that matter.

shiv
WWH WinsOriginally posted by twt
World War Hulk vs. Thor

- No BFR.

Who wins?

WWH

How Can He Not Win

The Sorrow

cdtm
Originally posted by leonidas
with cis on i'd say hulk wins more often than not, but thor would def take some if he decided to use his full power set. maybe 6-7/10 for hulk. be interesting to see thor in wm form go against him. or berzerker herc for that matter.

Honestly, I don't think Herc needs it. He's always toyed with Hulk, never fighting him seriously. Hulk is sport for Herc.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Honestly, I don't think Herc needs it. He's always toyed with Hulk, never fighting him seriously. Hulk is sport for Herc.

It's the other way round.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by shiv
WWH Wins

WWH

How Can He Not Win
By losing.

StiltmanFTW
Well, that's just not possible against Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.