Why I've Been Redpilled

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
It has been a long while since I've posted on here, and when I did, I was a massive leftist and Democrat supporter. In the past year and a half though, my political views have shifted massively, and I think that I may find myself closer to conservative ideology than liberal. I still do hold liberal views, but they have either become more centrist, or are outnumbered by my conservative stances. I am still unsure whether I will vote Republican or third party in 2020, but I'm near certain that I won't be voting Democrat. Here are some of my new political views, as well as some of the circumstances that led to them:

-Up until 2016, I used to vote Democrat. However, after the Wikileaks hack revealed that
A) Hillary set up Trump to be her "pied piper candidate"
B) Hillary and Obama's involvement in James' Alefantis' pedophile ring
I could no longer in good conscience vote Democrat. As I was not a Trump supporter, I voted for Jill Stein in 2016. I do not support all of Stein's views, and frankly I view her as an environmentalist hippie, but she matched my views moreso than Gary Johnson, and was not nearly as scummy as Hlllary, so for me, Stein seemed like a good choice

-I no longer support Islam, to the point where I can say that I am a proud Islamophobe. I view Islam, Mormonism, Rastafarianism, Branch Davidianism, and any other Abrahamic Post-Christian-Prophet religion with the same kind of scorn. I think it's ridiculous that God would go from such a virtuous man as Jesus to lustful polygamists like Muhammad, Joseph Smith, and David Koresh. I think that unlike Judaism and Christianity, Islam is an excessively dogmatic and theocratic cult whose extremists will ALWAYS outnumber it's moderates, and as such, it is a dangerous ideology that is obstructing the progression of our species. Because of this, I support the efforts of Trump and European countries that are trying to rid their nations of Islamic influence, and I feel bad for nations like Canada and the UK where criticism of Islam is illegal, allowing the ideology to spread. Note that I do not feel that all Muslims are extremists, but I do feel that moderate Muslims are deluding themselves and should probably convert either to Abrahamic religions (i.e. Judaism or Christianity) or Daoist religions (such as Buddhism or Taoism).

-Because I no longer support Islam, I am 100% pro-Israel, and I support all efforts of the Israelis in their fight against the Palestinians. I am not pro-Zionist and do not support ethnostates, but I am pro-secularism, and Israel is easily the most secular country in the Middle East, being one of the few if only countries where homosexuality and/or women's rights aren't outright illegal. I understand that Israel perpetrates a lot of collateral damage in it's war against Hamas, but as far as I know, every war has collateral damage. The main thing I'm focused on are the goals of the combatants. Israel is clearly trying to achieve a secular state whereas Hamas clearly wants to install a Shia sharia law dictatorship. As such, I feel that being pro-Israel is the only logical choice for me.

-When It comes to LGBTQWXYZ rights, my views are very centrist. I do believe that homosexuality is an innate involuntary trait, and as such I absolutely believe in the legality, marriage, and adoption rights of gay people. With "Transgender" people, however, my views are not so cut and dry. I do support Androgyny, but ONLY as a voluntary form of body art essentially equivalent to tattoos, and as such, deserving of the same rules of those with tattoos, i.e. being that ONLY adults should be allowed to partake in the practice, and those who do should not be allowed in the military (although I have nothing against transgender police officers). I think that "non-binary gender fluidity" is ridiculous bunk science on the same level of Creationism, and I think that indoctrinating children (such as Desmond Napoles) into transgenderism is as disgusting as forcing gay children to get conversion therapies. I also do not believe that the state should pay for transgender hormone treatments and surgeries, because, as I stated, transgenderism is a choice and not a necessity. If any child or adult DOES feel that transgenderism is a necessity, especially to the point of harming themselves, then at that point, it is no longer voluntary androgyny but rather the mental insanity of gender dysphoria, which requires medical treatment rather than delusion-cuddling. Also, when it comes to transgender bathrooms, I think that if an androgynous person has acceptable enough hormone treatments/ surgeries, then they can enter the bathroom of their assumed gender. If they are just an androgynous crossdresser though, they have to use the bathroom they were born to use.

-I find myself in disgust with not only Black Lives Matter, but all Afrocentric platforms in our society (BET, TV ONE, Ebony Magazine, etc.). IMO, the main problem with African Americans is that they view their skin color as overriding their nationality as well as their overall humanity. Black people need to realize that regardless of their skin pigmentation, they are American citizens and as such must integrate themselves into American culture if they want to be viewed as equal. Black people have taken too much joy in segregating their culture, whether it is not allowing Caucasians to say the n-word, or even attacking Caucasians for "wearing black hairstyles" (i.e. Bonita Tindle). Black people's self-segregation and ethnocentrism not only dissuades white people from viewing them equally, but in fact emboldens white supremacists who view their own desires for ethnocentric segregation as justified. Black people have also taken too much enjoy in embracing the "taboo counter-culture" of American society, proudly boasting about materialism, misogyny, violence, and crime as though it is cool, not realizing that their embrace of gang culture makes them seem more like African warlords than American citizens. It's hilarious how liberals, the party of racial equality, LGBT and womens rights, support blacks and Muslims, who are unabashedly ethnocentrism, misogynistic, and homophobic, yet criticize conservatives for being those same things. In addition to all of this, we have the recent wave of fake hate crimes, most notably Pussie Smaggot, as well as the ethnic cleansing of white people out of various African countries. At this point, black people, rather than ending oppression, are merely taking the place of the oppressors, and evolving (or devolving) into the exact stereotypes that led white people to oppress them to begin with.

-When it comes to welfare and universal healthcare, I do believe it is necessary, but only for those who absolutely require it, i.e juvenile and senile citizens, and those with physical/mental disabilities (including wounded/PTSD-inflicted veterans). Able-bodied, mentally sound adults do not need to be given welfare/healthcare for free. I would suggest an UBI and universal healthcare for tax paying citizens as well as the above aforementioned groups, but under no circumstances do I support a welfare state where NEETs get to be unproductive and lazy and still live comfortably.

-When it comes to illegal immigration, I think that this is the most muddled topic for me. On one hand, I do not think that well meaning immigrants should be excluded from our country due to the overtly long bureaucratic system of gaining citizenship. On the other hand, our country shouldn't be The Repository of Failed Nations, especially when many of those nations have had opportunities to repair themselves. As far as violent illegal immigrants and MS-13 goes, I think that illegal immigrants caught doing violent crimes should be subject to military tribunal and execution as domestic terrorist insurgents threatening the American Heartland (I actually think this should apply not just to MS-13, but US based gangs such as the Crips and Bloods as well)

-Speaking of gang members, I have some ideas of how to repair the prison system. Mainly legalize marijuana and psychedlics, release everyone ever arrested for drug possession with intent to use, and place them in treatment programs. Petty thieves and other misdemeanor crimes should be punished with probation, community service, and/or a fine, and repeat misdemeanor offenders should be sentenced to one year in a rehab facility. As far as felony crimes, i.e. rape/pedophilia, robbery, murder, domestic abuse, hate crimes, narcotics/arms/human trafficking, etc. ( and any proven false accusations of these crimes), I think that they, as stated above, should be charged as domestic terrorists and executed by the military. No last meal except for a spam sandwich, march em to the chair, but a bullet to the back of their head, cremate them, and flush their ashes down the toilet. We could essentially wipe out the need for prisons and induce fear into potential felons through threat of death.

These are just some of my new viewpoints. Some are liberal and some are conservative, but they are vastly different from what I used to believe. Make of them what you will.

BrolyBlack
Congrats on your enlightenment and happy birthday.

BrolyBlack

Robtard
GDI, Lesty, would Jack Bauer allow himself to be red pilled!?

Flyattractor
Robbie is a Blue Pill Addict. He needs help. I hope he never gets it.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Robtard
GDI, Lesty, would Jack Bauer allow himself to be red pilled!?

Jack Bauer allowed himself to be addicted to heroin for the greater good. I must make a similar sacrifice.

Robtard
laughing out loud

Flyattractor
Robbie is taking a Anti Drug Stance?

How Unlike Him.

dadudemon
I don't agree with all of your positions but I'm glad you stopped drinking the bullshit, Democratic, Koolaid.

Just like you, I do not buy into the corrupt and hypocritical "family values" Republican party. But, holy shit, are the Democrats poison. They are every bit the giant pieces of shit that Republicans are but are actually legitimately racist in policies (not all, most).

Also, Bernie Sanders just threw in his hat for president in 2020. He's not a typical Dem. Consider his policies. I watched his speech he released today. Other than the gender pay gap bullshit, climate change stuff, and about 3 other points, he was spot on with almost everything else.

Adam_PoE
Vastly changing your views in a short period of time is a sign of stable and well-adjusted individual.

cdtm
The question everyone asked:

What if you take both?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Vastly changing your views in a short period of time is a sign of stable and well-adjusted individual.

Doesn't seem to be the case, though. A think a year is a long time to slowly explore your positions and change them. He still holds some liberal positions. Unless you're upset he identifies as liberal instead of leftist?

If he was a Republican switching to Democrat, you'd be beating off (pun intended) all the other leftist morons to try and suckle the last bit of semen exuding from from his exhausted and twitching prostate. "Ohhh, my enlightened friend! Welcome to the light side! We are so righteous over here!"

smile

dadudemon
Originally posted by cdtm
The question everyone asked:

What if you take both?

I know I do. I order the blue pills in extra large. In suppository form.

Flyattractor
Talk about going Purple.

Robtard
Lesty is one of my favorite posters and I think he's going through rebel phase, he'll sort himself out in another couple years.

dadudemon
Lesty is one of my favorite posters and I think he's going through rebel phase, he'll sort himself out in another couple years.

That usually means more conservative, though, dude.

Surtur
I'm curious why what Hillary did with Trump was wrong? It was the smart move to try to get him to run lol. Well...at the time it was. Nobody thought the guy could win. She thought it would seal the deal.

She was wrong, but it wasn't a bad move at the time. Most people thought Trump would lose. I thought he would.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
That usually means more conservative, though, dude.

Dunno, I used to think that too the "older you get, the more conservative yoy get" but I've seen the opposite many a time, so not sure just how true that always is. Sure, anecdotal.

I think Lest will find a nice medium in time, were he'll be more liberal in social issues and more conservative in politics, like economics. But overall a Left Leaning Center type. He's still young, like early-mid 20's.

Bashar Teg

laughing out loud

dadudemon
Dunno, I used to think that too the "older you get, the more conservative yoy get" but I've seen the opposite many a time, so not sure just how true that always is. Sure, anecdotal.

I think Lest will find a nice medium in time, were he'll be more liberal in social issues and more conservative in politics, like economics. But overall a Left Leaning Center type. He's still young, like early-mid 20's.

In rabid and frothing at the mouth retarded leftist circles, coming out as not-them is the same as coming out as homosexual was in the 1950s. It's pretty terrible and you are completely ostracized, accosted, from all sides. Sometimes even harmed. It's terrible.

Robtard
In rabid and frothing at the mouth retarded leftist circles, coming out as not-them is the same as coming out as homosexual was in the 1950s. It's pretty terrible and you are completely ostracized, accosted, from all sides. Sometimes even harmed. It's terrible.

I thing that works for any "frothing at the mouth retarded circles", regardless of Left, Right, Center, Up, Down or Down-Back-Forward-TRIANGLE/Y leanings one may have. They don't like thinking outside their strict views.

But I also never took Lestov as a Far Left type.

BrolyBlack
Doesn't seem to be the case, though. A think a year is a long time to slowly explore your positions and change them. He still holds some liberal positions. Unless you're upset he identifies as liberal instead of leftist?

If he was a Republican switching to Democrat, you'd be beating off (pun intended) all the other leftist morons to try and suckle the last bit of semen exuding from from his exhausted and twitching prostate. "Ohhh, my enlightened friend! Welcome to the light side! We are so righteous over here!"

smile

Hes just mad because the dems lost another smart black person.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Hes just mad because the dems lost another smart black person.

I wonder how they would have reacted if he was a conservative moving more to the left.

Robtard
Hes just mad because the dems lost another smart black person. \Stop being so racist.

BrolyBlack
\Stop being so racist.

How about you stop being so racist.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Surtur
I wonder how they would have reacted if he was a conservative moving more to the left.

Adam already implied he's unstable. Which is insulting and racist AF.

Lestov16

Actually, I'd say my rebel phase was back in 2016 when I was a Bernie Bro. At this point, I'm rather deadset in my beliefs, and I don't think there's anything that can change them. I will never support Islam aka Middle Eastern Mormonism, nor will I support LGBTABCDEFG "non-binary gender fluidity, and I especially disdain the "woke" American Afrocentrism wave that we've been plagued with for the last few decades. I don't have to be a white supremacist to see that white people are slowly becoming more dehumanized and segregated against for things that their ancestors did decades and centuries ago, and I do not believe that it's fair to them.

If the Democrats can update their views on these issues, I'd be happy to vote for them, but until then, I'd consider myself politically neutral and more supportive of conservatives, especially since unlike Democrats, Republicans seem to view everyone as American citizens, and aren't (openly at least) supporting ethnocentric ideologies like Democrats are.

Surtur
Adam already implied he's unstable. Which is insulting and racist AF.

Adam is just doing his usual trolling. The very first sentence shows this wasn't something he just decided right now spur of the moment.

BrolyBlack
People missed the fact lestov has been transforming for a while. I only knew he would come to this point given more time.

Robtard
roll eyes (sarcastic)

BrolyBlack
Your right Rob, your the only one who predicts anything. And your the only one with a good memory, etc. Get over yourself for once?

Surtur
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rob why do you hate black people?

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Lestov16
Actually, I'd say my rebel phase was back in 2016 when I was a Bernie Bro. At this point, I'm rather deadset in my beliefs, and I don't think there's anything that can change them. I will never support Islam aka Middle Eastern Mormonism, nor will I support LGBTABCDEFG "non-binary gender fluidity, and I especially disdain the "woke" American Afrocentrism wave that we've been plagued with for the last few decades. I don't have to be a white supremacist to see that white people are slowly becoming more dehumanized and segregated against for things that their ancestors did decades and centuries ago, and I do not believe that it's fair to them.

If the Democrats can update their views on these issues, I'd be happy to vote for them, but until then, I'd consider myself politically neutral and more supportive of conservatives, especially since unlike Democrats, Republicans seem to view everyone as American citizens, and aren't (openly at least) supporting ethnocentric ideologies like Democrats are.

Think of the white people! Surely, they have it the hardest in America!

Also, people actively working against the rights of people of color, are the true champions of civil rights, because they purport to be color blind!

YAY!

Surtur
Pointing out racism towards whites does not mean one is saying whites experience racism at the same level as others.

Robtard
Your right Rob, your the only one who predicts anything. And your the only one with a good memory, etc. Get over yourself for once?

The point of "predicting" is being able to show a previous quote. Otherwise anyone can say they predicted anything after the fact

Robtard
Rob why do you hate black people?

You're starting to rub off on me, unfortunately. But I will resist.

Flyattractor
Robbie sure does put the DICK in his Pre!

Lestov16

Also, people actively working against the rights of people of color, are the true champions of civil rights, because they purport to be color blind!

YAY!

Yes, because white people are the ones preventing black people from going to a library (or you know, the internet), learning a skill, and using that skill to be a productive member of society. Clearly, white people are censoring black people's education. It's all white people's fault that black people would rather sell drugs and lustfully phuck big booty bytches (thus increasing pregnancy rates amongst households that cant afford children, leading to said children being raised with poor parenting, and thus ensuring said children become violent thugs) than actually learn a trade and treat women respectfully.

It's white people who tell black people that "snitches get stitches", thus ensuring that black people become ghetto warlords who are essentially insurgents trying to override the US legal system with their "G-Code", which in turn ensures that the police officers in those areas treat them with much less respect than normal law-abiding US citizens.

It's white people who tell ethnocentric African Americans to refer to themselves as "African American", or "Black", or "Moorish", or "Melanated", or any other phrase that prioritizes skin color over the fact that, at the end of the day, we are all equally American citizens

It's all white people's fault. Black people dindu nuffin. They're good boys.

BrolyBlack
The point of "predicting" is being able to show a previous quote. Otherwise anyone can say they predicted anything after the fact

The fact is your just get upset when anyone predicts anything but you

Robtard
I predicted you'd say that.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
First you had a black guy make up and attack then you lost a black guy to the other side.

#problems

Flyattractor
Don't Worry. The Left has a Well Practice Method of dealing with just this kind of problem...

https://sandiegofreepress.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/head-in-sand.jpg

Robtard
Now I'm a "progressive", you really need to make up your mind.

But this is a great week, Trump declared a National Emergency last week, then nigh immediately put his foot in his mouth and it's splitting his own party at the seams. Republicans being split going into 2020 is GREAT news.

Eternal Idol
I'm having a hell of a time keeping up with all the political slang...red-pilled, weasels, nothing-burgers, etc.

Quite a shift in just a few years though.

BrolyBlack
When have I ever called you anything but a progressive?

Robtard
@Eternal Idol It's because you're not in your 20's.

Flyattractor
Robbie is pretty much IGNORING the fact that the Dems pretty much CAVED to Trump in the last few weeks on quite a few topics but then again... That Democrat Practice of Dealing with such Situations....

https://sandiegofreepress.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/head-in-sand.jpg

Robtard
When have I ever called you anything but a progressive?

Things you've labelled me:

Liberal
Democrat
Dem-cuck
Leftist
Islamist
Socialist
Communist

Flyattractor
I just label Robbie as a PHUCKING HYPOCRITE.

That pretty much covers it all.

BrolyBlack
Things you've labelled me:

Liberal
Democrat
Dem-cuck
Leftist
Islamist
Socialist
Communist

So yes a progressive

Robtard
"People who are progressive favor reform and civil liberties: this is the opposite of conservative, and means something close to liberal. Progressive people are interested in change and progress. You're a progressive thinker if you like to think up new ways of doing things and you're open to change." -snip

smile

Flyattractor
Well that is a Big Fat Lie.

You Phucking Hypocrite Robbie.

BrolyBlack
Rob, your a contrarian, that's all. I just don't bother calling you that because its the obvious. You try to skirt every issue you can and take as little positions as you can while trying to take the other persons position down while not even believing in your own.

Every issue that you end up being on the wrong side of, you try and say "oh I never said that, or I didnt think that."

I know deep down you are a progressive though, its obvious.

Eternal Idol
@Eternal Idol It's because you're not in your 20's.

Now I'm too old... Jesus Christ, that is depressing. laughing out loud

I much prefer direct language to idioms.

Flyattractor
Yes. Only 20 Somethings have the Capability to make Rational Decisions..

https://i.imgflip.com/2gtcpz.jpg

Robtard
Rob, your a contrarian, that's all. I just don't bother calling you that because its the obvious. You try to skirt every issue you can and take as little positions as you can while trying to take the other persons position down while not even believing in your own.

Every issue that you end up being on the wrong side of, you try and say "oh I never said that, or I didnt think that."

I know deep down you are a progressive though, its obvious.

Wrong again, dude. I almost always take a solid stance/position on issues, it's why people like you flip out on me because those stances do not often agree with your Trumper views.

I don't mind being called a "progressive" as it means progress and forward thinking. No more than I minded all the numerous times people labelled me a "Liberal", being Liberal** is a good thing imo.

**That is before suddenly jumping on the "well, I'm actually the Liberal here, you're a Leftist!" angle. Which I found and still find hilarious. The Co-opting of something previously deemed as anathema to you people.

Flyattractor
Well that is a Big Fat Lie.

BrolyBlack
Wrong again, dude. I almost always take a solid stance/position on issues, it's why people like you flip out on me because those stances do not often agree with your Trumper views.

I don't mind being called a "progressive" as it means progress and forward thinking. No more than I minded all the numerous times people labelled me a "Liberal", being Liberal** is a good thing imo.

**That is before suddenly jumping on the "well, I'm actually the Liberal here, you're a Leftist!" angle. Which I found and still find hilarious. The Co-opting of something previously deemed as anathema to you people.

You never take a stance on anything lmao, you cant even take a stance on what your political affiliation.

BrolyBlack
Just because progressive means forward in the English language doesn't mean its actually forward thinking, it's actually backward thinking.

Surtur
You're starting to rub off on me, unfortunately. But I will resist.

Dude why do you keep talking about rubbing me? It's sexual harassment.

BrolyBlack
Write yourself a hate letter and say it was from Rob, I mean thats what people do now.

Robtard
You never take a stance on anything lmao, you cant even take a stance on what your political affiliation.

I have many a time, actually. Not 100% sure if this is your new troll angle with me or if you legit just forget everything.

Robtard
Dude why do you keep talking about rubbing me? It's sexual harassment.

That was actually you rubbing off on me, so learn to read, phaggoy

BrolyBlack
Ok so what is your political stance

let me guess, and fence skirting position like social liberal fiscal conservative

Flyattractor
Robbie's Stance is FIRM HYPOCRISY!

Robtard
Ok so what is your political stance

let me guess, and fence skirting position like social liberal fiscal conservative

Ah, so you have been listening to me as I've said many a time in one form or another that I'm generally socially liberal but fiscally conservative, which isn't fence sitting, it's taking direct and firm stance in issues. So you're trying to troll me again. Okay, Trumper.

BrolyBlack
How am i trolling you o already stated your position which is a fence skirting issue

Robtard
Get it all out, Broly. I know your boy Trump declaring a national emergency over an imagined issue (thereby setting a precedent for the 2020 Dem President not less), splitting his own party at the seams over it and then stepping on his own words is greatly vexing you. Very bad month for team Trump.

But really, President Trump is the same person as nominee Trump was, so this is what you voted for. Be mad at yourself; not Robtard.

BrolyBlack
Yea but you said he wasnt going to win in 2016, now your saying hes not going to win in 2020, will it be russian collusion again if he wins?

I was the only person on this board that said he was going to win in 2016

Flyattractor
Robbie just skirted and deflected.

Emperordmb
Oh shit had no idea Robtard was more fiscally conservative ngl

BrolyBlack
Clearly, Obamacare was fiscal conservatism which he supported.

Robtard
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Oh shit had no idea Robtard was more fiscally conservative ngl

I've made this stance for years now. eg I want complete Welfare reform. I have no problem giving those in actual need money to live, but the bums leeching off the system for years need to go.

Ask DDM if I've had this position for years, he both has a good memory and you seem to trust him.

Emperordmb

Robtard
Clearly, Obamacare was fiscal conservatism which he supported.

Obamacare despite its problems after Republicans gutted it before it passed (remember this was a reworked Romneycare) helped millions of people get affordable health care. Something I'm socially for, I don't think poor people should suffer due to lack of medical care in the "greatest country in the world", pal.

We need a proper universal healthcare, it's a shame we don't have it.

Robtard

SquallX

YAY!

Fun fact. Intelligent Black individuals have no need for your type. We can actually think for ourselves. Might even surprise you that we can indeed walk and talk at the same time.

BrolyBlack
^ Holy crap that's hilarious. Did anyone know Adam is the whitest person here? He is literally an albino.

BrolyBlack
Obamacare despite its problems after Republicans gutted it before it passed (remember this was a reworked Romneycare) helped millions of people get affordable health care. Something I'm socially for, I don't think poor people should suffer due to lack of medical care in the "greatest country in the world", pal.

We need a proper universal healthcare, it's a shame we don't have it.

A major leader in the Democratic party once said

"America was never great"

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/15/politics/andrew-cuomo-america-was-never-that-great/index.html

So since we are not that great coming from the dems, why should we have universal healthcare?

Robtard
Your irrelevant deflection to my facts has been noted again, Broly.

BrolyBlack
According to major dems, we are not that great, so why do we need it?

SquallX

Surtur
^ Holy crap that's hilarious. Did anyone know Adam is the whitest person here? He is literally an albino.

I just wonder why we're not allowed to discuss racism against whites. Are people disputing that it kinda seems to be on the rise? And the weird thing is..it's utter lunatics who are white who are doing most of the hating. They either hate themselves or hate other white people who don't share their beliefs. It's weird.

Robtard

Surtur
The left is racist against blacks. Just in a different kind of way then they used to be. They went from lynching them to the soft bigotry of low expectations. In the end they still are white supremacists, they just feel bad about it.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by SquallX
Fun fact. Intelligent Black individuals have no need for your type.

What type is that? Your type? No thank you! eek!

Robtard
The left is racist against blacks. Just in a different kind of way then they used to be. They went from lynching them to the soft bigotry of low expectations. In the end they still are white supremacists, they just feel bad about it.

Your Alt-Right is showing again, Surt.

Surtur
Your Alt-Right is showing again, Surt.

Lol this means nothing anymore. You don't use the term properly.

dadudemon
So what happened while I was working?

DMB confirmed that Robtard is a moderate/centrist, Adam_Poe is trolling for lulz, Surtur is Trumping it up, SquallX is 5 steps ahead of everyone else, and Broly is being cool?

Wait, Adam isn't an albino. Once upon a time, I used to know his real name but forgot. Calling him Adam is weird. Anyway, he's blond but not albino. Unless I miss-remembered.

Robtard
Wrong.

dadudemon
Which part? smile

Surtur
So what happened while I was working?

DMB confirmed that Robtard is a moderate/centrist, Adam_Poe is trolling for lulz, Surtur is Trumping it up, SquallX is 5 steps ahead of everyone else, and Broly is being cool?

Wait, Adam isn't an albino. Once upon a time, I used to know his real name but forgot. Calling him Adam is weird. Anyway, he's blond but not albino. Unless I miss-remembered.

1vx3_2ks5qQ

Lestov16
Gonna have to agree with Surt here. Liberals are trying to eradicate meritocracy in the black community. Look how Black Panther is getting a Best Picture nomination even though it doesn't deserve it. Giving out participation trophies because of race destroys any incentive for actual skill building and competence.

Robtard
While the BP thing is kinda lame. It's also a sort of who cares, lots of movies who I don't think deserve it get nominated (even win, like Dances with Wolves) and it's in the end the Oscars, just a massive circle jerk to rich people to feel good about themselves. Maybe I just don't care enough about the Oscars to see some serious agenda. But imo, using that as the reason is a bit on the weak side.

dadudemon
Gonna have to agree with Surt here. Liberals are trying to eradicate meritocracy in the black community. Look how Black Panther is getting a Best Picture nomination even though it doesn't deserve it. Giving out participation trophies because of race destroys any incentive for actual skill building and competence.

The left loves to infantalize minorities and pretend they are dumb, helpless, savages, in desperate need of their lefty savior-hood.

It's really just masturbatory virtue-signaling but they clearly never do anything significant for minorities.

Surtur

Yep the Black Panther thing is an example of the racism I'm talking about. It's like "oh you did a superhero movie that was above average, made a lot of money, and had an all black cast...gotta get nominated!".

Remove the "all black cast" portion and you woulnd't have a nomination.

Robtard
It wasn't an "all Black cast" :/

If I said "remove the all White cast and you wouldn't have a nomination" for the many mediocre films that get nominated, you'd blow your "muh Whiteness!" rape whistle, Surt.

Surtur
It wasn't an "all Black cast" :/

If I said "remove the all White cast and you wouldn't have a nomination" for the many mediocre films that get nominated, you'd blow your "muh Whiteness!" rape whistle, Surt.

Fine, mostly black cast. This was celebrated. Don't act like it wasn't.

Robtard
And the celebration of "mostly White cast" films is different because?

BrolyBlack

Surtur
And the celebration of "mostly White cast" films is different because?

What film has been celebrated for having a bunch of white people?

Robtard

BrolyBlack

Robtard
What film has been celebrated for having a bunch of white people?

Dances with Wolves
Titanic
The English Patient
Shakespeare in Love

List goes on...

Surtur
Dances with Wolves
Titanic
The English Patient
Shakespeare in Love

List goes on...

So those films were specifically celebrated for the white cast?

BrolyBlack
Dances with Wolves
Titanic
The English Patient
Shakespeare in Love

List goes on...

Indians and native Americans are white now?

Surtur
A movie being celebrated that has white actors is not the same as the movie being celebrated for the mere fact it has white folk.

Robtard
So those films were specifically celebrated for the white cast?

I dare you to try and watch The English Patient. It's unwatchable/boring as shit. Yet it was praised none the less.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Lestov16
While the BP thing is kinda lame. It's also a sort of who cares, lots of movies who I don't think deserve it get nominated (even win, like Dances with Wolves) and it's in the end the Oscars, just a massive circle jerk to rich people to feel good about themselves. Maybe I just don't care enough about the Oscars to see some serious agenda. But imo, using that as the reason is a bit on the weak side.

I do understand what you're saying, and there have been many undeserved Oscar winners in the past (ahem, Lone Ranger), but I think that Black Panther getting a Best Picture nomination is an extremely egregious example of Hollywood's "color over competence" ideology as:

A) Black Panther is a superhero film, and not even like a Dark Knight level superhero film. More like an Iron Man 2 level film.
B) Black Panther came out only a few months before Avengers Infinity War which not only had the BP cast, but was overall a far better film and far more deserving of the Best Pic nom

There is literally no reason for Black Panther to have gotten that nomination besides the skin color of most of its cast and crew.

Robtard
A movie being celebrated that has white actors is not the same as the movie being celebrated for the mere fact it has white folk.

So you're using a double standard here. Because while I don't think BP is Oscar worthy, it's still a solid superhero film. But I also don't think The Favorite is Oscar worthy, but it's not a terrible film, just kinda meh mostly. You might like it though, there's almost no Black people in it.

Surtur
I dare you to try and watch The English Patient. It's unwatchable/boring as shit. Yet it was praised none the less.

So you're saying it was praised merely cuz it had white people?

Quality trolling bro. 7.5/10

Surtur
So you're using a double standard here. Because while I don't think BP is Oscar worthy, it's still a solid superhero film. But I also don't think The Favorite is Oscar worthy, but it's not a terrible film, just kinda meh mostly. You might like it though, there's almost no Black people in it.

BP is indeed a good superhero film, but it goes beyond that. The praise went beyond it being a solid super hero film. You know this.

Robtard
I do understand what you're saying, and there have been many undeserved Oscar winners in the past (ahem, Lone Ranger), but I think that Black Panther getting a Best Picture nomination is an extremely egregious example of Hollywood's "color over competence" ideology as:

A) Black Panther is a superhero film, and not even like a Dark Knight level superhero film. More like an Iron Man 2 level film.
B) Black Panther came out only a few months before Avengers Infinity War which not only had the BP cast, but was overall a far better film and far more deserving of the Best Pic nom

There is literally no reason for Black Panther to have gotten that nomination besides the skin color of most of its cast and crew.

I personally agree that it's not Oscar worthy. Something like The Greenbook is, that should win for Best Picture and Viggo for best actor, imo.

But there's a long history of movies getting nom'd that I don't agree with that one can't label as "Black movies", yet they got the nom.

Surtur
I personally agree that it's not Oscar worthy. Something like The Greenbook is, that should win for Best Picture and Viggo for best actor, imo.

But there's a long history of movies getting nom'd that I don't agree with that one can't label as "Black movies", yet there got the nom.

But the left went after the green book too...

Robtard
So you're saying it was praised merely cuz it had white people?

Quality trolling bro. 7.5/10

The film was painfully boring, yet people acted like it was the best thing ever. Even Seinfeld mocked the hysteria around it. Why do you think it was praised?

BrolyBlack
Do the people that hate white people realize they are racistslaughing out loud

Robtard
But the left went after the green book too...

They did?

Cos it's nominated for best picture and according to your the Oscars is a "Leftist organization pushing Leftist agendas".

Putinbot1
The killing fields won an oscar and it was mainly about Cambodia with a Cambodian lead. Btw, the story of the actor and the guy he played is almost as good as the story of the film.

Surtur
They did?

Cos it's nominated for best picture and according to your the Oscars is a "Leftist organization pushing Leftist agendas".

You up for some entertainment?

The Green Book' is a movie about racism, made by white people for white people. See the problem?

Robtard
You up for some entertainment?

The Green Book' is a movie about racism, made by white people for white people. See the problem?

So one person I've never heard about? Come on, there's going to be people like that over anything and everything, the contrarian voice. You made it seem like it was some contagion.

Surtur
So one person I've never heard about? Come on, there's going to be people like that over anything and everything, the contrarian voice. You made it seem like it was some contagion.

It's not just the one person, how many articles you want me to fish out for you tho?

Surtur

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Putinbot1
The killing fields won an oscar and it was mainly about Cambodia with a Cambodian lead. Btw, the story of the actor and the guy he played is almost as good as the story of the film. I was wrong Amadeus won that year my mistake, it had a white cast.

Robtard
It's not just the one person, how many articles you want me to fish out for you tho?

Something almost equal to the amount of praise the Green Book received.

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I was wrong Amadeus won that year my mistake, it had a white cast.

Both terrific movies. But I like Amadeus more, I watch it every few years. One of my favs

ArtificialGlory
I mean, I agree with some of your views, but do you know what you get when you dissolve the "Redpill" in water? Kool-aid.

Robtard
Heh, clever

Putinbot1
Both terrific movies. But I like Amadeus more, I watch it every few years. One of my favs me too I rarely watch KF upsets me too much to be honest.

Surtur
Motherf*cking Falco.

Putinbot1
Motherf*cking Falco. Haha great song.

Surtur
*dances*

cVikZ8Oe_XA

Lestov16
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I mean, I agree with some of your views, but do you know what you get when you dissolve the "Redpill" in water? Kool-aid.

And by Kool Aid, you mean roofies?

NemeBro
I don't see what the big deal is, I always knew Lestov was a self-hating uncle tom with shit taste in movies. thumb up

Emperordmb
Originally posted by SquallX
Fun fact. Intelligent Black individuals have no need for your type. We can actually think for ourselves. Might even surprise you that we can indeed walk and talk at the same time.
I can't say I'm a fan of Candace Owens, but a quote from her I love is something along the lines of "Nothing terrifies these progressives more than a black person turning to them and saying 'I don't need you'."

Surtur
Originally posted by NemeBro
I don't see what the big deal is, I always knew Lestov was a self-hating uncle tom with shit taste in movies. thumb up

^Hates black people, freedom, and apple pie.

Emperordmb
A major leader in the Democratic party once said

"America was never great"

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/15/politics/andrew-cuomo-america-was-never-that-great/index.html

So since we are not that great coming from the dems, why should we have universal healthcare?
We generally agree on things, but I'll point out that this isn't an argument, it's a shitpost.

Robtard is more open to having a productive discussion than almost every other lefty on here if you approach him the right way on it.

Silent Master
We generally agree on things, but I'll point out that this isn't an argument, it's a shitpost.

Robtard is more open to having a productive discussion than almost every other lefty on here if you approach him the right way on it.

Considering who the other "lefties" are, that isn't saying very much.

Emperordmb
Well I mean sure, but when he's actually sincerely discussing his views and reasons for supporting healthcare, it'd be better to actually engage him on the topic than make pointless strawman arguments and go "YOU'RE JUST AN AMERICA HATING LEFTY LIKE THIS OTHER PERSON **** YOU."

Everyone else can do whatever they want, but that just reminds me too much of the reason we on the right dislike political correctness, the assumption that because we're on the other side from them we can be smeared by the worst on our side. It'd be as if I'm making a right-wing argument and someone jumps in with "OH THE ALT-RIGHT EXISTS, THEREFORE YOU MUST BE A RACIST AND I DON'T HAVE TO ENGAGE WITH YOUR POINTS! JUST DISMISS YOU AND CASTIGATE YOU AS A REPREHENSIBLE PERSON."

Silent Master
Other than maybe fly, who does that?

Robtard
Well I mean sure, but when he's actually sincerely discussing his views and reasons for supporting healthcare, it'd be better to actually engage him on the topic than make pointless strawman arguments and go "YOU'RE JUST AN AMERICA HATING LEFTY LIKE THIS OTHER PERSON **** YOU."

Everyone else can do whatever they want, but that just reminds me too much of the reason we on the right dislike political correctness, the assumption that because we're on the other side from them we can be smeared by the worst on our side. It'd be as if I'm making a right-wing argument and someone jumps in with "OH THE ALT-RIGHT EXISTS, THEREFORE YOU MUST BE A RACIST AND I DON'T HAVE TO ENGAGE WITH YOUR POINTS! JUST DISMISS YOU AND CASTIGATE YOU AS A REPREHENSIBLE PERSON."

Right on thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by Silent Master
Other than maybe fly, who does that?

Literally Broly in the post EmpDmb quoted.

Are you doing your Time-Waster thing or did you just not follow?

quanchi112
I don't see what the big deal is, I always knew Lestov was a self-hating uncle tom with shit taste in movies. thumb up Pretty much.

Surtur
Ahahaha you gotta love when the leftists show off their racism.

*does the harlem shake*

quanchi112

*does the harlem shake* Surtur is still salty. Figured.

NemeBro

*does the harlem shake* I hate naggers.

Surtur
I hate naggers.

^hates blacks and now females who nag as well. F*cking monster.

quanchi112
^hates blacks and now females who nag as well. F*cking monster. I hate you.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>