Moro vs Broly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Galan007
We need to see more of what Moro is capable of first.

I won't be surprised if his full-power magics make him > ALL, though. /shrug

cdtm
Think he'll remain a manga exclusive?

No Broly manga, no Moro anime?

Galan007
When the anime continues I'd imagine it will cover the Moro arc. Not sure if it will redo the Broly movie, though.

cdtm
I might actually look forward to that.

For all my talk, I have to admit anime Jiren vs Goku was lightyears more epic then their manga fight.

BrolyBlack
Broly reality punch him

Galan007
Originally posted by cdtm

For all my talk, I have to admit anime Jiren vs Goku was lightyears more epic then their manga fight. Those final few episodes were especially well-done. thumb up

Inedian
For all my talk, I have to admit anime Jiren vs Goku was lightyears more epic then their manga fight.

And far more epic than Broly vs. Goku/Vegeta/Gogeta.

Bentley
If Broly can't transform at all he'd be in a messy situation

bbrem123
Originally posted by Inedian
And far more epic than Broly vs. Goku/Vegeta/Gogeta.
Nah I think the Broly vs Gogeta fight was better than the Jiren vs Goku. I might just be bias because I like the new animation style better.

bbrem123

For all my talk, I have to admit anime Jiren vs Goku was lightyears more epic then their manga fight. I agree too. But I think I like how they depicted MUI in the manga as completely untouchable. The fight was based on who gave out first, Jiren's stamina vs how long Goku could sustain the stain of MUI.

One Big Mob
Broly slaughters current Moro. I doubt it goes on long enough for the drain to go into effect.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Basically. Though from what it sounds like I wager FP Moro would defeat Broly or Jiren.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Inedian
Moro wins now. Too smart, too good with magic.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
After reading the full Chapter....I gotta go with Moro. This guy is playing a different game then everybody else.

One Big Mob
Still go with Broly. He's got nearly infinite stamina and he starts at a way higher level. Moro hasn't done enough yet to overcome the early enormous power difference yet for me.

Sure he will probably be the definite bad guy when all is said and done, but he hasn't displayed anything above Blue yet besides the drain.

cdtm
Good thing he doesn't know about Senzu beans. He'd force feed Goku and Vegeta and turbo amp himself to peak in no time.

Galan007
Even better thing Moro doesn't know about #17 or #18.

Infinite snacks...

Damborgson
"you'd be a gnat to me at full power-"

Broly:

https://media.tenor.com/images/543d9cd32334fb54cea2995cb481d702/tenor.gif

Estacado
Broly for now....

Marikina
Current Moro wins. He can keep up with current Omen Goku, which is more than enough to run rings around Broly until he eats all his energy.

Galan007
I see no reason why current Moro couldn't just drain Broly, tbh.

Broly likely isn't fast/agile enough to dodge the drain(like UI Goku did), and he definitely doesn't have enough spirit/ki control to prevent it either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.