Iconic Sailor kissing girl gets vandalized by Metoo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Another meltdown by the left.

Link

Surtur
LOL they love to show off how crazy they are.

Robtard
Can I say this is a "false flag" carried out by a "Rightist" trying to make the Left and Metoo movement look bad?

Or do you people have a monopoly on this tactic? I understand if so.

BrolyBlack
taking a piss much?

Surtur
This guy would be branded a rapist these days. The following day the headlines would be "Forget about Hitler, what about this soldier?"

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard

special rules probably

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
special rules probably

LOL! Leftists crying about special rules.

Good stuff, do another trick for me.

BrolyBlack
Can I say this is a "false flag" carried out by a "Rightist" trying to make the Left and Metoo movement look bad?

Your deflection has been notedsmile

Bashar Teg
you are pretty much declaring a monopoly on the dismissal tactic as well as the genuine phenomenon, which this also could or could not be.

Surtur
But muh ruuuules!

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
But muh ruuuules!

well, yeah. you are presently in complete dismissal of possibility, the complete opposite of what you do when the table is turned and roles reversed. that fits the very definition of 'special rules' . don't hate the mailman

Surtur
well, yeah. you are presently in complete dismissal of possibility, the complete opposite of what you do when the table is turned and roles reversed. that fits the very definition of 'special rules' . don't hate the mailman

It's adorable you guys don't realize how you sound when you cry about special rules. Do you want to know how it sounds? Here:

ss2hULhXf04

Bashar Teg
what we know so far is that someone spray painted #metoo on a statue.

to pretend knowledge beyond that is asinine and juvenile. that goes for any assertions of #falseflag as well, since we don't know who did it

Surtur
what we know so far is that someone spray painted #metoo on a statue.

to pretend knowledge beyond that is asinine and juvenile. that goes for any assertions of #falseflag as well, since we don't know who did it

Yeah we should wait and see...unless, did they smirk?

If they smirked, I trust you have the pitchforks ready, right?

Bashar Teg
if i saw video evidence of women spray painting the statue, i would be more inclined to believe OP's assertion on what happened. i still would not be certain since they could also be trumper cum socks seeking approval

talk about apples and oranges tho

Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah we should wait and see

fixed

dadudemon

They don't need to. This is very standard MO for leftist retards.

jaden_2.0
If the #MeToo movement came about because of high profile Hollywood celebrities and producers abusing their power to sexually assault women and all Hollywood celebrities and producers are "leftists" then wouldn't the #MeToo movement be rightist?

SamZED
I head the news of his passing yesterday. RIP.

It definitely doesn't warrant a state-level freak out, but if what they say about the picture is true... it definitely was a piece of sht thing to do no matter how iconic this picture is.

MythLord
Ok? So what now?

SamZED
You asking me or the thread starter?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by SamZED
I head the news of his passing yesterday. RIP.

It definitely doesn't warrant a state-level freak out, but if what they say about the picture is true... it definitely was a piece of sht thing to do no matter how iconic this picture is.

You dont even know what you are talking about.

MythLord
Originally posted by SamZED
You asking me or the thread starter?
Thread starter.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by MythLord
Thread starter.

Oh its just another notch on how dumb they have become, keep in in the bank.

SamZED
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You dont even know what you are talking about.

That's a vague comment. Can you elaborate? I admit I could be missing some context. That's why i said "if".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.