Internet Bloodsports

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
I am curious as to whether anybody on here watches or keeps up with IBS drama. For those who don't know, after Gamergate, a bunch of youtubers got together to essentially host screaming matches with each other, a la internet Jerry Springer. Many of these youtubers have since gotten into feuds with each other, leading to hilarious conflicts and trolling. Notable IBS members include:

Jim, aka Mister Metokur, the anonymous de facto leader of the community, known for his uninhibited and sarcastic wit

Ethan Ralph, a pro free speech ex felon who commonly hosts right wing debates on his streams

Andy Warski, a Canadian coke fiend who is constantly feuding with his co hosts

Tonka Saw, a cowardly pathetic bytch boi internet tough guy who backed out of an MMA fight with Warski because he's actually an insecure cripple

Matt Jarbo, a lying pathetic bytch boi who false flags people who make fun of him

Zoom, a creepy sociopath who doxxes anybody who goes against him

These guys, and others, have a long history of trolling and humiliating each other, and every day, new drama seems to be popping up. Most recently, Ralph and Andy aligned themselves with Zoom, who was a mutual enemy of Tonka Saw. Now that Tonka has been humiliated into obscurity by backing out of the MMA fight, Zoom seems intent on sabotaging Ralph and Andy's fanbases, and Andy seems to stupid to realize it, whereas Ralph seems scared to cross Zoom.

It is constant entertainment that rivals any major Hollywood movie, and I was just curious if I was the only one of KMC who enjoys watching it

walshy
I watched mister metokur videos before but haven't for a while, he was pretty funny tho

Flyattractor
If it aint a real death match.. WHO GIVE A FUG?!

riv6672
You cant spell rivalry without RIV.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.