Hal Jordan runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Hal runs the gauntlet of heralds of Galactus

1. Air Walker
2. Nova
3. Firelord
4. Terrax
5. Morg
6. Fallen One
7. Stardust
8. Silver Surfer

Can he clear the gauntlet?

MrMind
He passes the gauntlet with flying colors

The one I see give him the most trouble would be Morg with waters of life, I still take Hal for majority though

Bentley
The only one who registers as a threat is the mighty Terrax. All the others are a bunch of second stringers and jobbers

Stoic
Originally posted by MrMind
He passes the gauntlet with flying colors

The one I see give him the most trouble would be Morg with waters of life, I still take Hal for majority though

Morg would destroy him at full power, and the rest could actually defeat him as well. Besides Morg, it should not be a jaw dropper if either side won in individual battle. There will be no sailing through this with ease.

panthergod
Originally posted by Stoic
Morg would destroy him at full power, and the rest could actually defeat him as well. Besides Morg, it should not be a jaw dropper if either side won in individual battle. There will be no sailing through this with ease.

, lol, are you arguing that WoL Morg has a chance in hell against Hal Jordan?

Hal beats Galactus, and run through any Herald. They are nothing to him. I

abhilegend
Why would WOL Morg beat him?

Juntai
Hals been pretty damn ridiculous for a long time now.
Interesting to see where some people think he is.
If he gets rest, he could very well clean all these guys.

leonidas
as usual he beats all of them with varying degrees of difficulty but i could still see ss taking him for a near split.

cdtm
Stops at 6 or 7.

cdtm
Originally posted by Juntai
Hals been pretty damn ridiculous for a long time now.
Interesting to see where some people think he is.
If he gets rest, he could very well clean all these guys.

Hal has impressive feats, yes, but people forget just how crazy "heralds of Galactus" can be.

Especially Norrin.

quanchi112
Stops at Morg.

cdtm
Originally posted by quanchi112
Stops at Morg.

Thinking it over, Air Walker might be able to take him.

Didn't he nearly kill Thor and the Avengers?

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Thinking it over, Air Walker might be able to take him.

Didn't he nearly kill Thor and the Avengers? Thor easily beat him when he quit holding back. Morg is too rough for Hal. Marvel is a much more dangerous place than dc.

Senor Cage
Clears.

xJLxKing
He can clear it

Hal is easily top 2-3 in high herald category atm.

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
as usual he beats all of them with varying degrees of difficulty but i could still see ss taking him for a near split.
Why would Surfer take him for near split?

cdtm
Agreed, Leo is MASSIVELY underselling Norrin here.

Stoic
Originally posted by panthergod
, lol, are you arguing that WoL Morg has a chance in hell against Hal Jordan?

Hal beats Galactus, and run through any Herald. They are nothing to him. I

You're touched. Do you by any chance occasionally chew on your tongue? Serious question.

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
Why would WOL Morg beat him?

He was about to kill all of the heralds. He gave Thanos a decent fight as well. He was clearly above the high herald tier.

Senor Cage
He was about to kill all of the heralds. He gave Thanos a decent fight as well. He was clearly above the high herald tier.

When Hal goes all out, he was owning the likes of ZH Hal and Sinestrollax. Morg wouldn't bring anything new to the table.

abhilegend
WOL Morg never fought Thanos.

Hal would beat the rest of the heralds minus Surfer too.

Stoic
WOL Morg never fought Thanos.

Hal would beat the rest of the heralds minus Surfer too.

Galactus never removed the WOL that I recall. Stardust. Did you include,Stardust? Stardust was wicked enough to open planes of existence that were worse than Hell in 616 space. I can see her winning a few as well.

Originally posted by Senor Cage
When Hal goes all out, he was owning the likes of ZH Hal and Sinestrollax. Morg wouldn't bring anything new to the table.

Yeah and the Hulk was overpowering an abstract but got his balls stepped on by Zeus.

abhilegend
Galactus never removed the WOL that I recall. Stardust. Did you include,Stardust? Stardust was wicked enough to open planes of existence that were worse than Hell in 616 space. I can see her winning a few as well.

After resurrected by Galactus, Morg was getting stalemated by Terrax alone. He was never back at that level.

Hal is perfectly suited to beat Stardust. The ring can open dimensional portals as well.

Philosophía
Hal clears it.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by cdtm
Hal has impressive feats, yes, but people forget just how crazy "heralds of Galactus" can be.

Especially Norrin.

Come back when Norrin owns beings as powerful as Zero Hour Parallax.

https://lowbrowcomics.com/2016/03/03/hal-jordan-vs-parallax-green-lantern-40/

AlbertoJohnAvil
to be fair Even when he defeated the DarkStars he had to overload their Battery with all his will or he would have died AGAIN. So yea if he kills himself he may get a win.

abhilegend
What? You think the heralds are more powerful than thousands of Darkstars?

AlbertoJohnAvil
What? You think the heralds are more powerful than thousands of Darkstars?

I was addressing the context for that feat.

are you saying a single darkstar is herald level?

abhilegend
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil

Yes. They were tanking blasts from Guardians too.

MrMind
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil

yes Tomar-Tu is at least Mid Herald minimum with an argument for High Herald, he was beating the crap of Kilowog and fought toe to toe with freaking Hal for a couple pages.

average darkstar is not that powerful though, it's more like few elite lanterns, zod, orion and gauardians vs many darkstars

but their powerset alone should make them at least Low Herald

MrMind
clears

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.