Ghost Rider Vs Voldemort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://media.giphy.com/media/pt12hv8LYdVh6/giphy.gif

ENJOY!

http://66.media.tumblr.com/77f3c166bd7f22bac5e3a983a711222f/tumblr_nzbbs4CJE81s2k82uo4_500.gif

KingD19
Voldemort dies.

Lestov16
It's been a while since I've see the first GR, and I never saw the second, but wasn't he KO'ed by a truck IIRC?

KingD19
I dont remember to be honest, but like 90% of spells wouldn't hurt GR in any meaningful way if they even affect him. And Voldemorts favorite soells are worthless. Cant burn him with Fiendfyre and cant kill him with AK. But the Penance Stare or hellfire shotgun/chains would work just fine.

Surtur
Originally posted by KingD19
I dont remember to be honest, but like 90% of spells wouldn't hurt GR in any meaningful way if they even affect him. And Voldemorts favorite soells are worthless. Cant burn him with Fiendfyre and cant kill him with AK. But the Penance Stare or hellfire shotgun/chains would work just fine.

Why not just turn him into a teacup? There is no reason to believe GR can resist transmutation.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Lestov16
It's been a while since I've see the first GR, and I never saw the second, but wasn't he KO'ed by a truck IIRC?

I don't think so. I think He got PINNED by it for a few Seconds but right after it he killed the Earth Elemental pretty darn quick.

If I recall right...been a while since I saw this too.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Surtur
Why not just turn him into a teacup? There is no reason to believe GR can resist transmutation. This might be doable but we've never seen Voldemort do anything like this in any of his duels. He'd likely exhaust all his other favorite go-to spells first before even thinking of this, in which case he'd be done long before.

riv6672
^^^fighting in character. Ty. thumb up
And thank you.

BruceSkywalker
been years since watching both films but can't recall any spell being able to counter chains or the penance stare

Josh_Alexander
Voldi's soul is sent to Lucifer.

/thread.

KingD19
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Voldi's soul is sent to Mephistopheles

/thread.

I fixed it for you.

Surtur
Originally posted by Arachnid1
This might be doable but we've never seen Voldemort do anything like this in any of his duels. He'd likely exhaust all his other favorite go-to spells first before even thinking of this, in which case he'd be done long before.

True, I guess he'd need to know what GR was capable of in order to win this fight.

Surtur
Just gonna say, I wish we could use book characters. I'd love to see Harry Dresden destroy ol' Voldy.

Arachnid1
Just gonna say, I wish we could use book characters. I'd love to see Harry Dresden destroy ol' Voldy. That would be awesome. Book characters would open up so many awesome thread possibilities. thumb up

Eon Blue
Voldemort stomps GR hard. Spite thread.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Voldemort stomps GR hard. Spite thread. thumb up

riv6672

Surtur
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Voldemort stomps GR hard. Spite thread.

I'd agree, but this fight is supposed to be in character. Voldemort has the capability to stomp easily, but he'd need to be aware his go to spells will not work.

KingD19
We'd also need to see Voldemort use spells in combat that van actually affect GR. All the while not getting caught by the chains or hellfire bullets.

Surtur
It's true we never see Voldemort transmute anyone, so I suppose you could say he couldn't going by feats. Though I'd point out Barty Crouch Jr. easily turned Malfoy into a ferret. That was just to mess with him in a non-lethal way though. Voldemort is usually trying to be lethal so he tends to have no need.

Arachnid1
It's true we never see Voldemort transmute anyone, so I suppose you could say he couldn't going by feats. Though I'd point out Barty Crouch Jr. easily turned Malfoy into a ferret. That was just to mess with him in a non-lethal way though. Voldemort is usually trying to be lethal so he tends to have no need. Voldemorts a high level wizard. Transmutation is a core class at Hogwarts thats taught from the very first year (though it takes years to actually learn it well since it's supposed to be super complex). Yeah, by the rules of ths forum one could argue he cant do it since we've never seen him do it, but he was a student at Hogwarts which means he took the class every year he was enrolled. There's no way he doesn't know some transfiguration spells, so those arguing he flat out cant would look pretty desperate IMO.

KingD19
By the same token we'd need some proof transmutation works on an undead, angelic demon second only to Satan, but powerful enough that Satan cant hurt him.

There's no guarantee Voldemorts magic would even work on such an entity considering some magical creatures like giants, dragons and trolls have magical resistance.

riv6672

snoke123
Just gonna say, I wish we could use book characters. I'd love to see Harry Dresden destroy ol' Voldy.
yes, I also wanted to see: sauron, morgoth, the crimson king, etc. massacring the universe of harry potter.

Josh_Alexander
I fixed it for you.

laughing out loud

Surtur
By the same token we'd need some proof transmutation works on an undead, angelic demon second only to Satan, but powerful enough that Satan cant hurt him.

There's no guarantee Voldemorts magic would even work on such an entity considering some magical creatures like giants, dragons and trolls have magical resistance.

On one hand you have a point, on the other hand when it comes to resist more esoteric abilities that have nothing to do with physical toughness I prefer feats.

This doesn't even necessarily mean we specifically need to see someone try to transmute him and fail, but I just don't think he's displayed enough actual power to be granted such an immunity.

Compare it to another being Voldemort was put up against recently: Q. Q has never been shown to specifically resist a magical spell. It's assumed he can due to his overall levels of power and toughness. GR doesn't have that going for him.

KingD19
So a fusion of demon and angel around Satan's level doesn't have that going for him?

Giants and trolls have spells bounce off them. But you dont think Ghost Rider can wade through a few?

Surtur
So a fusion of demon and angel around Satan's level doesn't have that going for him?

Giants and trolls have spells bounce off them. But you dont think Ghost Rider can wade through a few?

His level of power doesn't have that going for him IMO.

I do think GR could wade through some spells. I agree that most would be useless on him. The wizards are sometimes stupid and try to use stunning spells and stuff on giants and trolls.

Surtur
The people of HP seriously aren't very bright. That's not a joke, the adults are dangerously stupid. I can't explain it.

John Murdoch
^Ah, Harry Potter characters in a forum fight again. Tough to call, as they could roll over quite a few opponents that come there way with quick-draw McGraw spells, or they could get stomped by a rational man with a shotgun embodied trope.

As for this though, my man Riv has finally made his spite thread: Apart from his insane supernatural origins and makeup and such, Nic Cage Ghost Rider has all sorts of options with his chains, hellfire weaponry, Penance Stare, not to mention super-duper physical attributes. Tom Riddle ain't doing anything here.

Ghost Rider gets a chain in Tom and it all goes downhill for HP's big bad.

riv6672
Thanks for the Bump.

Lestov16
What exactly are we debating? If Vold can beat GR, or if GR magic is stronger than HP magic?

riv6672
All i wanted to know is who wins a fight, which i got my answer to early on (Ghost Rider).
Not sure whar tangent its taken, as i have Surt in ignore. Its like listening to one side of a phone call.

Arachnid1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.