Special Counsel Finishes Probe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
lots of assumptions but i suppose the title will soon become relevant, which i'm sure we all hope thumb up

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
lots of assumptions but i suppose the title will soon become relevant, which i'm sure we all hope thumb up

I'm not seeing anything nor do I have any hope that there is enough information for articles of impeachment.

Robtard
Still hope Barr releases all of it either way it falls, otherwise it's going to a mess with the redactions and/or missing pages. I want Trump either cleared or guilty, not maybe this/that.

Also interesting that a new AG was appointed by Trump just in time ahead of the report being finished and turned in. By mere weeks. Almost weird.

BrolyBlack
My question is what the hell are you people going to talk about now?

Robtard
IMO, still too early to be waving the victory banner but you be you.

What if Dershowitz is correct and while the colluding can't be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, the report is still going to paint Trump in a very bad light, damning even.

eg You think if Trump's been laundering money for Russian interest through his businesses for decades people just shouldn't talk about that? You probably do.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
My question is what the hell are you people going to talk about now?

They'll just discuss all the democrats Russian investigations lol. This won't go away, not before the 2020 election.

Originally posted by Robtard

What if Dershowitz is correct and while the colluding can't be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, the report is still going to paint Trump in a very bad light, damning even.

eg You think if Trump's been laundering money for Russian interest through his businesses for decades people just shouldn't talk about that? You probably do.

The problem here is you guys have behaved so very much like lunatics over anything he does...the report merely painting him in a bad light won't mean shit. Concrete evidence is all that will matter.

Flyattractor

Says the PHUCKING FASCIST ASS PHUCK who has been waving that banner since Trumps Inauguration..

Robbie is such a PHUCKING FASCIST PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

Impediment

BrolyBlack
Thank God, should of been permanent.

quanchi112
No one cares for fly. laughing out loud

dadudemon
I don't understand why he gets so buttragey mad like that.

Putinbot1
He isn't but ragey mad DDM. That's not what he is at all

Surtur

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur

The problem here is you guys have behaved so very much like lunatics over anything he does...the report merely painting him in a bad light won't mean shit. Concrete evidence is all that will matter.

So now you don't agree with Dershowitz it seems. Make up your mind.

Surtur
So now you don't agree with Dershowitz it seems. Make up your mind.

When did I agree with him about the specific point he made about this painting Trump in a bad light?

Robtard
When you cosigned the article where Ders said Trump's not colluding and also pointed that the report will still be very politically disastrous for Trump and the Trump admin.

Surtur
When you cosigned the article where Ders said Trump's not colluding and also pointed that the report will still be very politically disastrous for Trump and the Trump admin.

Okay so I never agreed with every single point he makes, so okay. If you can show me different fine. I do not agree with him about every aspect of this.

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1

Surtur
Oh the dems will milk it until 2020.

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1
Well no one has claimed for two terms he wasn't born in the US. So there is that.

Surtur
If only we could go for a long time without someone whining about claims someone wasn't born in the US.

mike brown
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'm not seeing anything nor do I have any hope that there is enough information for articles of impeachment. I dunno enough about the law to say.. but I'm ready for this whole thing to be over.

My gut says Trump just strikes me as more of a sloppy and somewhat corrupt businessman than some sort of Russian agent.

He might be guilty of some crimes... Just tend to doubt it's the sort of grand conspiracy the left is hoping for.

Surtur
Originally posted by mike brown
I dunno enough about the law to say.. but I'm ready for this whole thing to be over.

My gut says Trump just strikes me as more of a sloppy and somewhat corrupt businessman than some sort of Russian agent.

He might be guilty of some crimes... Just tend to doubt it's the sort of grand conspiracy the left is hoping for.

Yeah, I feel like there's no way he could conceal if he legit colluded. This guy lied to Justin Trudeau and then bragged about it within 24 hours lol.

Putin wanted Trump to win, he wanted to cause the most chaos.

mike brown
Plus Trump does nothing but praise Putin and float the idea of dropping out of NATO etc..

I love how Trump has on many occasions bragged about having met Putin when Putin clearly says they have never met. Either Putin is just the one with the good sense to deny it or Trump is a legit fanboy of the great dictator.

Deadline

My gut says Trump just strikes me as more of a sloppy and somewhat corrupt businessman

How is he sloppy when he's a aelf-made billionaire whose become the Presdient.

mike brown
Have you been watching much of his presidency?

Surtur
Plus Trump does nothing but praise Putin and float the idea of dropping out of NATO etc..

I love how Trump has on many occasions bragged about having met Putin when Putin clearly says they have never met. Either Putin is just the one with the good sense to deny it or Trump is a legit fanboy of the great dictator.

And yet Trump makes moves that he wouldn't make if he was Putin's "puppet" like some try to claim. Selling weapons to Ukraine, siding against Maduro in Venezuela are some examples. Nobody can explain why Putin would want him to side against Maduro.

Emperordmb

Surtur

Deadline
Have you been watching much of his presidency?

Uh yeah.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Deadline
How is he sloppy when he's a aelf-made billionaire whose become the Presdient. damn facts...

https://www.economist.com/united-states/2018/10/06/donald-trumps-inheritance

Emperordmb

Putinbot1
It kind of does, you know truth etc. Few are truly "self made".

Deadline
Originally posted by Putinbot1
damn facts...

https://www.economist.com/united-states/2018/10/06/donald-trumps-inheritance

That doesn't prove anything theres not facts there, just statements.

dadudemon
I dunno enough about the law to say.. but I'm ready for this whole thing to be over.

I agree with all of this.

Either Trump is a babbling buffoon or he's an intelligent mastermind colluding with the evil dirty scary Russians. It can't be both.

Surtur
I agree with all of this.

Either Trump is a babbling buffoon or he's an intelligent mastermind colluding with the evil dirty scary Russians. It can't be both.

I honestly don't see him as intelligent enough to pull that off. Unless this dude is like Keyser Soze or some shit and duping us all.

Rockydonovang
Friendly reminder this investigation has turned up multiple indictments for members of trump's admin meaning that anyone saying "nothing turned up" is factually wrong.

As this investigation has already indicted multiple members of Trump's administration, your hysteria regarding the possibility of further investigations is unwarranted. This isn't a wtich hunt. You don't find the flying broom in witch hunts.

Surtur
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Friendly reminder this investigation has turned up multiple indictments for members of trump's admin meaning that anyone saying "nothing turned up" is factually wrong.

As this investigation has already indicted multiple members of Trump's administration, your hysteria regarding the possibility of further investigations is unwarranted. This isn't a wtich hunt. You don't find the flying broom in witch hunts.

Thing is though, the only thing that truly matters is if they can prove Trump colluded or obstructed justice.

Nobody gives a shit about Paul Manafort or Russian trolls.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Deadline
That doesn't prove anything theres not facts there, just statements. sorry forgot you need to be a member to read.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=& amp;ved=2ahUKEwjau7SW_M3gAhWj4IUKHfBIBMYQzPwBegQIA
RAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bloomberg.com%2Fopinion%2Farticles%2F2018-10-03%2Ftrump-even-inherited-his-father-s-self-made-myth&psig=AOvVaw3-a1Qq_pkLcDSXmk8XXbph&ust=1550877804765044

BrolyBlack

What collusion did it come up with?

Robtard

Numerous times it's been brought up that Mueller has indicted multiple people, some in Trump's inner circle but Trumpers always ignore and barrel onward with their "nothing has comes of this!" approach. They get it right out of Trump's mouth and playbook.

Surtur
Numerous times it's been brought up that Mueller has indicted multiple people, some in Trump's inner circle but Trumpers always ignore and barrel onward with their "nothing has comes of this!" approach. They get it right out of Trump's mouth and playbook.

Rob why are you gonna pretend like this matters? Why pretend that this entire thing doesn't boil down to: did Trump collude or obstruct?

Crosshairs

Which incitements have to do with Russian Collusion?

You know.. what the probe was meant to be about.... as oppose to indicting people "around" Trump for parking fines.

Seems like he was attempting to justify an investigation that would never deliver the goods.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Crosshairs
Which incitements have to do with Russian Collusion?

You know.. what the probe was meant to be about.... as oppose to indicting people "around" Trump for parking fines.

Seems like he was attempting to justify an investigation that would never deliver the goods.

Who dat is postin' in my skreets?

Robtard
Rob why are you gonna pretend like this matters? Why pretend that this entire thing doesn't boil down to: did Trump collude or obstruct?

1) It does matter, unless you're cool with crimes because it cuts too close to Trump

2) As from the very start, I'm still waiting for the report to let me know if Trump colluded, obstructed or was in some related manner to the subject dirty

Crosshairs
Who dat is postin' in my skreets?

I though you went smile

No longer your skreets exile smile

Surtur
1) It does matter, unless you're cool with crimes because it cuts too close to Trump

2) As from the very start, I'm still waiting for the report to let me know if Trump colluded, obstructed or was in some related manner to the subject dirty

It's not about me personally, we both know they need concrete evidence of collusion or obstruction or Trump won't suffer any consequences really.

Crosshairs
The crimes found had nothing to do with Trump or Russia collusion.

No one cares about Manafort laundering money years before the Trump campaign. Dems can pretend to care. But if (when) the mueller probe clears Trump, the national blue balls will be the most disappointing thing since the 2016 election itself. Pretending to care about the scraps Mueller found on every one but trump is a sign of TDS.

Robtard
It's not about me personally, we both know they need concrete evidence of collusion or obstruction or Trump won't suffer any consequences really.

You said I was pretending, I'm not pretending, I think crimes matter and those guilty parties Mueller has turned up should be held accountable.

This "what does it matter" approach is because some of these people are (or were) in Trump's inner circle, so the distancing is just standard. When during the campaign the poor behavior of Clinton's associates reflected back on her. Now it's "what does it matter."

Anyhow, as I've said for some time, I want this to be over with either Trump cleared or guilty so the country can move on. No wiggle room. But I suspect the report will be released partially and/or redacted to the point where it will raise legitimate concerns and this will go on.

Surtur
You said I was pretending, I'm not pretending, I think crimes matter and those guilty parties Mueller has turned up should be held accountable.

This "what does it matter" approach is because some of these people are (or were) in Trump's inner circle, so the distancing is just standard. When during the campaign the poor behavior of Clinton's associates reflected back on her. Now it's "what does it matter."

Anyhow, as I've said for some time, I want this to be over with either Trump cleared or guilty so the country can move on. No wiggle room. But I suspect the report will be released partially and/or redacted to the point where it will raise legitimate concerns and this will go on.

I just don't believe you, I don't think you care.

Robtard
Okay then.

mike brown
And yet Trump makes moves that he wouldn't make if he was Putin's "puppet" like some try to claim. Selling weapons to Ukraine, siding against Maduro in Venezuela are some examples. Nobody can explain why Putin would want him to side against Maduro. Wasn't saying he was a puppet... But his approach to Russia seems like something Putin would clearly prefer to the one Hillary Clinton would have taken.. the same Hillary Clinton who was using the CIA to wage a proxy war against Putin via Assad in Syria. She almost certainly wouldn't have pulled out of Syria. More sanctions on Russia. Etc

Badabing
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Well no one has claimed for two terms he wasn't born in the US. So there is that. Pfft, just like a dirty foreigner to back a President born in Kenya. I hope you shart in your sleep! sneer

durpunk

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Crosshairs
The crimes found had nothing to do with Trump or Russia collusion.

No one cares about Manafort laundering money years before the Trump campaign. Dems can pretend to care. But if (when) the mueller probe clears Trump, the national blue balls will be the most disappointing thing since the 2016 election itself. Pretending to care about the scraps Mueller found on every one but trump is a sign of TDS.

Idiots forgot what the probe was about

Emperordmb
Someone who supports further investigations explain at what reasonable point it should stop? If there's a next investigation and they don't convict Trump, then will that satisfy them?

BrolyBlack

Deadline
Well whats going to happen now is that people will start looking at the real Russian collusion that the Deomcrats have been involved in.

Surtur

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Someone who supports further investigations explain at what reasonable point it should stop? If there's a next investigation and they don't convict Trump, then will that satisfy them?
it should stop when we stop finding things that warrant investigation,lmao.

Robtard
Mueller scores big win as court rejects challenge to his appointment

Special counsel Robert Mueller scored one of the biggest legal wins of his tenure on Tuesday, as a federal appeals court rejected claims that his appointment was unconstitutional.

In a unanimous ruling, a three-judge panel of the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals turned aside arguments that Mueller wields so much power as a special prosecutor that he should have been nominated by the president and confirmed by the Senate. -snip

This is good news as two of the things the Cult of Trump has been frantically shouting since around June of 2017 (not long after Mueller was hired) was that Mueller's appointment was illegal and that he was uncontrolled/unchecked.

So however his report falls, the "his appointment was not legal!" argument will fall flat.

Putinbot1
Mueller scores big win as court rejects challenge to his appointment

Special counsel Robert Mueller scored one of the biggest legal wins of his tenure on Tuesday, as a federal appeals court rejected claims that his appointment was unconstitutional.

In a unanimous ruling, a three-judge panel of the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals turned aside arguments that Mueller wields so much power as a special prosecutor that he should have been nominated by the president and confirmed by the Senate. -snip

This is good news as two of the things the Cult of Trump has been frantically shouting since around June of 2017 (not long after Mueller was hired) was that Mueller's appointment was illegal and that he was uncontrolled/unchecked.

So however his report falls, the "his appointment was not legal!" argument will fall flat. thumb up Now it's a waiting game, I suspect regardless of anything discovered lots of other issues now need investigating.

BrolyBlack
It is finished

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/mueller-sends-report-trump-investigation-ag-barr-n974006

BrolyBlack
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D2SsigIXQAAkQ2T.jpg:large

Surtur
ooo

BrolyBlack
CNN: William Barr or Robert Mueller is not recommended any further indictments

Hey Dumb **** Democrats: **** you, you lostthumb up

Not a single collision indictment in 2 yearsthumb up

Go **** Yourselves!thumb up

Surtur
CNN: William Barr or Robert Mueller is not recommended any further indictments

Hey Dumb **** Democrats: **** you, you lostthumb up

Not a single collision indictment in 2 yearsthumb up

Go **** Yourselves!thumb up

Wait, they said the report recommends no indictments? Link?

BrolyBlack
Turn on CNN.

On the chiron: DOJ OFFICIAL No Further INDICTMENTS COMING.

Rob surely is having a mental breakdown.

Surtur
I don't have normal tv, just netflix and hulu and the basic channels like cbs, abc, etc.

However, I am reading comments on an article about it and other people are saying the exact same thing.

Lmfao.

BrolyBlack
Rob will be scarce here now. He doesnt have shit now.

Surtur
Rob will be scarce here now. He doesnt have shit now.

If he shows up, prepare for this:

https://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/578/472/8472578.gif

Robtard
Clever, I've said many a time I want the report to either clear Trump or condemn, no wiggle room as I want it to be over.

What's going to be funny is after almost two years of Trumpers like you shitting on Mueller, calling him a Democrat toadie, dirty cop and a criminal, you'll suck on his balls if the report clears Trump. I laughed.

Eon Blue
Rob must be having a conniption right now. Poor guy. You really have to feel sorry for him.

Robtard
When can I expect the next PM, Eon? *wink* *wink*

Surtur
Clever, I've said many a time I want the report to either clear Trump or condemn, no wiggle room as I want it to be over.

What's going to be funny is after almost two years of Trumpers like you shitting on Mueller, calling him a Democrat toadie, dirty cop and a criminal, you'll suck on his balls if the report clears Trump. I laughed.

https://media.tenor.com/images/0c5be5ee3a3947c85b744a72efce48c0/tenor.gif

BrolyBlack

Your fake laugh just fell flat clowshoes.

I won't be sucking on his balls, he never should have taken the job. He's criminal for taking on this attempted coup. He ruined 2 years of Trump's presidency. The guy can go pack sandthumb up

Eon Blue
When can I expect the next PM, Eon? *wink* *wink*

Enough of this tomfoolery. We all see through your tricks, Rob.

Robtard
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Enough of this tomfoolery. We all see through your tricks, Rob.

So you never PM'd me? Not even late night yesterday?

Surtur
Perfect timing, this free's Mueller up to investigate this Ukraine business.

BrolyBlack
Its time to arrest Mueller for going along with this. He needs to be charged with conspiracy.

dadudemon
Well, I guess the argument Robtard and I had yesterday was kind of dumb.

It's all over, eh?

Perfect timing, this free's Mueller up to investigate this Ukraine business.

haermm

crylaugh

Why, just so he will clear them weeks before election day so the Dems can whine that it somehow hurt their candidate?

BrolyBlack
Cant wait until the Dems say we need another instigation laughing out loud

Eon Blue

Eon Blue
Its time to arrest Mueller for going along with this. He needs to be charged with conspiracy. thumb up

Eon Blue
Mueller needs to put behind bars. Lock him up.

Robtard

Surtur
So you won't say you didn't PM me and that I'm lying about it smile

You claimed he PM'ed you saying he did stuff to appease TI. How about you post a screenshot?

BrolyBlack
Hes lying

Robtard
You claimed he PM'ed you saying he did stuff to appease TI. How about you post a screenshot?

I don't post PMs without the senders approval first as it's a private message.

Eon Blue
So you won't say you didn't PM me and that I'm lying about it smile

I sent you one PM, pea brain. Only one and that was last night.

You made false accusations about all the others and me trying to appease TI. We see through your thin veil here.

Robtard
Finally, got a little bit of truth out of you smile

But I get you're trying to safe face, in my defense, I knew TI would assume I was lying due to his RDS. *wink* *wink*

BrolyBlack
There isnt any wink-wink Rob, your a con artist and have the most votes for the biggest troll here.

Surtur
Originally posted by Eon Blue
I sent you one PM, pea brain. Only one and that was last night.

You made false accusations about all the others and me trying to appease TI. We see through your thin veil here.

Do you give him permission to post any PM's from you saying you did stuff to appease TI?

Eon Blue

Eon Blue

Surtur

BrolyBlack
Lets get back to talking about how Butthurt Rob is right now about Trump or Trump Sons not being charged with collusionlaughing out loud

Eon Blue

Eon Blue
Lets get back to talking about how Butthurt Rob is right now about Trump or Trump Sons being charged with collusionlaughing out loud

thumb up

Lock him up.

Surtur

Eon Blue

BrolyBlack

Robtard

BrolyBlack

Surtur
I got you to admit you PM'd me when you denied it before, that'll do smile

Not going to play your nonsense games of post-this-but-not-that, so you can cry about me sharing the wrong PM according to your special rules. As I said before "that's a crazy party and three's a crowd."

Lol oh Rob...so nobody ever told you they were doing stuff to appease TI? Where did that idea come from? Did you have a fever dream?

Eon Blue

BrolyBlack
He just claimed Eon would get mad if he posted the PM's even though Eon said he could post them.

Typical ****tard troll behavior.

Robtard
Lol oh Rob...so nobody ever told you they were doing stuff to appease TI? Where did that idea come from? Did you have a fever dream? Told you before, don't care if you believe me or not, Surt. Be less triggered about it though.

BrolyBlack
You dont have proof, so your just peddling lies at this point.

Surtur
Is Rob Roberta now?

Surtur
Told you before, don't care if you believe me or not, Surt. Be less triggered about it though.

But you also told me before(as in just today) the only thing holding you back was permission to post.

Robtard
Is Rob Roberta now?

^ Robtard Derangement Syndrome in full swing again.

Eon Blue
Is Rob Roberta now? yes, she is.

Surtur
^ Robtard Derangement Syndrome in full swing again.

You gender clearly says female. Why is this?

Robtard
But you also told me before(as in just today) the only thing holding you back was permission to post.

Correct.

And Eon did a 'post this/but not that' nonsense tactic; not going to play those silly games. Ask yourself, what is he hiding if there's nothing at all smile

Surtur
Correct.

And Eon did a 'post this/but not that' nonsense tactic; not going to play those silly games. Ask yourself, what is he hiding if there's nothing at all smile

It sure does seem like it'd be simple for you to prove this.

Robtard
You gender clearly says female. Why is this?

It does? Didn't notice. Who cares if that's even true to begin with, aside from the epic Robtard Derangement Syndrome going on in here of course.

BrolyBlack
Oh Right, because your here and we are talking about you, like you talk about everyone else, that means we have RDS? Your just a troll Rob.

BrolyBlack
It does? Didn't notice. Who cares if that's even true to begin with, aside from the epic Robtard Derangement Syndrome going on in here of course.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D2TIWYpWsAEQjpH.jpg:large

Surtur

erm

BrolyBlack
Notice how we are talking about PM's and not the Special Counsel?

Rob is trying to deflect.

BrolyBlack
Fire Festival
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D2TBZErXgAsoVLx.jpg

Surtur
At least Rob still has that one time Trump got an extra scoop of ice cream.

Surtur
Lol Jeffrey Toobin on CNN says this is good news for Trump, Trump Jr., and Jared. He delivers this news like he's informing us all he just had to put his dog to sleep.

BrolyBlack
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

BrolyBlack
Imagine for a second that if this had gone the other way, you know Rob would be on here all night. Now all he wants to talk about is PM's

Surtur
Don't you see, Rob is doing Eon a favor by not exposing he lied about Eon.

https://i.imgur.com/KDskEns.jpg

BrolyBlack
Yea he thought he could sneak that by, like most everything Rob does he failed again.

He was wrong about this to

Roger Stone is going to flip on Trump to save his own ass, so expect Trump to start rage tweeting over it.

BrolyBlack
Wow Erin Burnett is so dumb, she still thinks more indictments are coming even though the DOJ has said "No more indictments" what a complete fake news purveyor she is.

Surtur
Wow Erin Burnett is so dumb, she still thinks more indictments are coming even though the DOJ has said "No more indictments" what a complete fake news purveyor she is.

Lol Senator Blumenthal is spewing the same shit. Good stuff.

BrolyBlack
I just cant get how CNN can keep reporting fake news, over and over again.

Surtur
This calls for some Pogo:

1vx3_2ks5qQ

Surtur
The left can't even acknowledge the loss. No wonder they are so good at getting abortions.

https://media.giphy.com/media/laUY2MuoktHPy/giphy.gif

dadudemon
This is now a meme thread.

dadudemon
https://i.imgur.com/Ru4j1Vf.gif

snowdragon

The 7th district of NY can still issue indictments on other possible discoveries that mueller sent to them.

dadudemon
https://i.imgur.com/4gmIVBc.gif

dadudemon
https://i.imgur.com/ztil6wx.gif

Surtur
bAkvb2Rhces

*dances methodically*

dadudemon
https://i.imgur.com/CEkc5Ge.gif

dadudemon
https://i.imgur.com/qzoWxtp.gif

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/j8XuvCu.jpg

dadudemon
https://i.imgur.com/5HRZ6xA.gif

dadudemon
https://i.imgur.com/Co2hB64.jpg

Surtur
SeGUbEyncxY

dadudemon
https://i.imgur.com/EG7ykQj.jpg

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/T6Gpgnc.jpg

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by snowdragon
The 7th district of NY can still issue indictments on other possible discoveries that mueller sent to them.

The 7th Disctrict isnt charge of Russian collusion. That investigation is over, done and finished.

There was no Russian collusion there never has been.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>