Was Tucker Carlson's schooled by Dutch historian?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gauntlet o doom
"Leaked footage shows Tucker Carlson's epic meltdown after being schooled by Dutch historian"

https://www.upworthy.com/leaked-footage-shows-tucker-carlson-s-epic-meltdown-after-being-schooled-by-dutch-historian?c=ufb1& amp;fbclid=IwAR2MuIVoJpPjGekRaeVhn9Ce9_lXqkomWHMZT
UAywOWhqo49zFM89e6Fm8Q

I'm not really sure the headline matched the article.

dadudemon
There is a pause in the interview where Carlson is clearly talking to a producer or producers that tell him the show is cut.

Also, he was annoying. He'd talk...Tucker would start to respond, and he'd just talk right over him. Agreed with Tucker - he's an annoying f*cking moron.

Someone should mute people like that. "Muted 30 seconds or until response is made." For both sides.

Robtard
Tucker is unwatchable with his voice and stupid faces and I don't care for the Dutch. So not going to watch.

BrolyBlack

Robtard
I don't watch Rachel Maddow, she's not a good news caster imo. Your deflection has been noted though.

BrolyBlack

Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.