Lara Logan spills the beans on the media

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
RCP

"85% of American journalists are Democrats, the other 14% are to lazy to register, the 1% are Republicans"

dadudemon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
RCP

"85% of American journalists are Democrats, the other 14% are to lazy to register, the 1% are Republicans"

That's about right and I am considering doing a study on this to prove how slanted the media is towards Democrats and anti-GOP.

Putinbot1
RCP

"85% of American journalists are Democrats, the other 14% are to lazy to register, the 1% are Republicans" No surprise, most journalists are educated and tolerant.

BrolyBlack
Democrats are the opposite of tolerant.

Putinbot1
Democrats are the opposite of tolerant. opinions vary.

BrolyBlack
So they are tolerant of Trump?

Putinbot1
So they are tolerant of Trump? I don't know all of them.

dadudemon
Democrats are all over the place. So are Republicans.

Republicans are more tolerant, however. Odd, isn't it?

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
No surprise, most journalists are educated and tolerant.

laughing out loud

Raptor22
ts probably just like why more minorities aren't in positions of power. There isnt any bias involved or anything, there probably just aren't enough qualified Republican reporters out there.

I say we should spend more time on educating Republican journalists so they can become more qualified and earn their jobs

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Raptor22
ts probably just like why more minorities aren't in positions of power. There isnt any bias involved or anything, there probably just aren't enough qualified Republican reporters out there.

I say we should spend more time on educating Republican journalists so they can become more qualified and earn their jobs Republican journos don't need qualifications or facts mate, just YouTube and some likes.

Lestov16
This doesn't surprise me. I remember looking at my city's newspaper and seeing a review for A Quiet Place that called it "a film with themes of female silence, resilience, and grit" just because Emily Blunt was one of the protagonists.

BrolyBlack
Did anyone see those breasts?

cdtm
Originally posted by dadudemon
That's about right and I am considering doing a study on this to prove how slanted the media is towards Democrats and anti-GOP.

The question is: Why don't more Conservatives enter the profession?

Proving Liberals dominate, doesn't prove Conservatives are locked out. They may simply be going into different professions.

BrolyBlack
Have you ever heard the phrase, "Those that can't do, teach?" It's probably similar to journalism.

Bentley
Originally posted by cdtm
The question is: Why don't more Conservatives enter the profession?

In France there are a lot of peer pressure from other journalists. It's frowned upon to be openly conservative when you are a professional journalist

BrolyBlack
Lara Logan Slams Media For Becoming Left-Wing "Propagandists" With "Horseshit" Low Standards laughing out loud

Pretty much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.