leftists hurt climate change more than conversatives?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Valkorion
thanks to opposing nuclear power for no reason they set back environmental progress decades

> preach about listening to science
> activists like Sanders opposing nuclear energy 'cause EW NUCLEAR EW

meanwhile if conservatives had their way nuclear industry would continue, and it would prob eventually overtake fossil fuels

now they can correctly say nuclear industry in america is dying because leftists stunted new reactor growth complaining about safety even though new reactors they didn't want built were safer than ones that were left there...

fAIL

Putinbot1
Climate change is big for Fly too.

Valkorion
only way for me to be fly is if he were faking being dumb this whole time, i doubt that lmfao

Patient_Leech
So conservatives are finally moving away from denying the problem? That's progress at least.

I have noticed a conservative friend or two have finally quit denying the problem. He just keeps preaching free market fundamentalism claiming green energy will happen when it's cheaper and easier.

I highly doubt that's the main problem. There are way bigger barriers. It seems to me they would by definition be cheaper and easier.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4036/4254681996_27b1ed7ff0.jpg

Valkorion
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
So conservatives are finally moving away from denying the problem? That's progress at least.

I have noticed a conservative friend or two have finally quit denying the problem. He just keeps preaching free market fundamentalism claiming green energy will happen when it's cheaper and easier.

I highly doubt that's the main problem. There are way bigger barriers. It seems to me they would by definition be cheaper and easier.

i'm not a conservative and u dodged the question

jaden_2.0
I'm a "leftist" apparently and yet I've been promoting LFTR as the best chance to get away from fossil fuels for years.

Robtard

#nailed it

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
#nailed it Patient L is nailing it rather regularly at the moment.

Valkorion

Patient_Leech

Robtard
For future reference try a less obnoxiously divisive thread title.

#naileditagain

Conservatives like him should really listen to these words of wisdom

Valkorion

Surtur

Robtard
^Rightist and their love of denying science. Anyhow.

The Record Temperatures Enveloping The West Are Not Your Average Heat Wave

That story is 10 days old, there's been new records in heat for the time of year in multiple places, this seems to happen year after year. It's almost like there's some sort of change.

Blakemore

Darth Thor
Yeah what's the obsession with nuclear power when there are so many renewable alternatives?

And why deny climate change? Like what's the benefit to playing dumb on it?

SquallX
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yeah what's the obsession with nuclear power when there are so many renewable alternatives?

Because nuclear is the fastest and safest for the environment. Thousands of birds in the US alone die from wind turbines.

jaden_2.0

Because renewables aren't energy dense enough to solve the problem.

They are literally orders of magnitude below even fossil fuels, let alone nuclear. This means the land necessary for production of electricity comparable to fossil fuels or nuclear would override any effects from cutting back fossil fuels.

Not to mention the mining of raw materials for the sheer volume of wind turbines and solar panels required. The Cobalt and heavy metals mining for large scale battery capacity.

Nuclear is literally the only option if people want to get serious about climate change and fulfilling future energy requirements.

Blakemore
And rabbits die from tractors. ☹️

Darth Thor
Originally posted by SquallX
Because nuclear is the fastest and safest for the environment. Thousands of birds in the US alone die from wind turbines.

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Because renewables aren't energy dense enough to solve the problem.

They are literally orders of magnitude below even fossil fuels, let alone nuclear. This means the land necessary for production of electricity comparable to fossil fuels or nuclear would override any effects from cutting back fossil fuels.

Not to mention the mining of raw materials for the sheer volume of wind turbines and solar panels required. The Cobalt and heavy metals mining for large scale battery capacity.

Nuclear is literally the only option if people want to get serious about climate change and fulfilling future energy requirements.

So nuclear power plants aren't dangerous and don't emit radiation into the atmosphere?

Don't have to give up fossil fuels overnight. It's a transition.

Originally posted by Blakemore
And rabbits die from tractors. ☹️

Yeah I seriously doubt birds are the reason nuclear enthusiasts hate renewables.

Blakemore
So nuclear power plants aren't dangerous and don't emit radiation into the atmosphere? we should tell the Japanese that Gojira could attack them.

Wait, that happened in the 50s, never mind.

jaden_2.0
So nuclear power plants aren't dangerous and don't emit radiation into the atmosphere?

Don't have to give up fossil fuels overnight. It's a transition.

Yeah I seriously doubt birds are the reason nuclear enthusiasts hate renewables.

They emit less radiation than coal power plants. WAY less.

eThneoLgrRnae
Bumping a thread from two years ago with the post "nailed it." LoL.

Remember when Rob whined about me bumping a thread from years ago while simultaneously ignoring all the times his e-pal pooty bot did it? Good times lol.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Bumping a thread from two years ago with the post "nailed it." Lol.

Remember when Rob whined about me bumping a thread from years ago while simultaneously ignoring all the times his e-pal pooty bot did it? Good times lol.

"reeeeeee" durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
And now his phaggoty wittle butt buddy bashy pathetically comes to his rescue.... shocker.

Hey bash,

GO F*** YOURSELF, LOSER RETARD.

And ffs, get a god**** life instead of living just to troll people on the internet, ya retard loser.... smh. no

Bashar Teg
how come you've been neglected all your other accounts recently? the thrill is gone? durwank

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Bumping a thread from two years ago with the post "nailed it." LoL.

I actually bumped it with new relevant information as seen below:

Originally posted by Robtard
^Rightist and their love of denying science. Anyhow.

The Record Temperatures Enveloping The West Are Not Your Average Heat Wave

That story is 10 days old, there's been new records in heat for the time of year in multiple places, this seems to happen year after year. It's almost like there's some sort of change.

So you're just lying again.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
They emit less radiation than coal power plants. WAY less. Until that day they don't, Fu-ckoshimishima, Chimi Chernobyl, 3 mile is a land etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.