Current State: Gonna Leave KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Yesterday, I thought about KMC and how many of you are idiots who waste my time. Our discussions seem to go no where and I am dumber for having read them. Under the current moderation team, I do not see proper governance happening so we are at maximum shitposting saturation.

I really do like most of you, though. Don't get offended by me calling you shitposters. I do enjoy some of the jokes and articles posted. Overall, though, I've gotta go. This place is not worth it anymore. So I will stick with my decision and go.

I will miss it. Already regretting my decision, actually. Most of you will be glad to get rid of me; bastards.

Eviscerating the lot of you over and over again has lost it's color. This place has become stale. Everybody loves it when I hand asses to people, of course. Reading my posts was a pleasure for you. No, a privilege. All of you should be charged to enjoy further posts from me. Actually, you will each receive an invoice from me, later. Losers.

-Coded text incoming with a hint that 64 is relevant-
KFRha2UgYSBsb29rIGF0IHRoZSBmaXJzdCBsZXR0ZXIgb2YgZW
FjaCB3b3JkIG9mIGVhY2ggcGFyYWdyYXBoLiBMb3ZlIHlvdS4p

Bashar Teg
who cares

dadudemon
You don't post all day in here and den dis?

You like me a lot. smile

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/GGHDoKd.jpg

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
Yesterday, I thought about KMC and how many of you are idiots who waste my time. Our discussions seem to go no where and I am dumber for having read them. Under the current moderation team, I do not see proper governance happening so we are at maximum shitposting saturation.

I really do like most of you, though. Don't get offended by me calling you shitposters. I do enjoy some of the jokes and articles posted. Overall, though, I've gotta go. This place is not worth it anymore. So I will stick with my decision and go.

I will miss it. Already regretting my decision, actually. Most of you will be glad to get rid of me; bastards.

Eviscerating the lot of you over and over again has lost it's color. This place has become stale. Everybody loves it when I hand asses to people, of course. Reading my posts was a pleasure for you. No, a privilege. All of you should be charged to enjoy further posts from me. Actually, you will each receive an invoice from me, later. Losers.

Take care DDM lots of posters will miss their Daddyman.

I'll miss you, but I suspect you'll be back. Nice power play mind

Robtard
Lol, quitter

Scribble
I appreciate you, DDM. I think you've come to be the poster I see the most my own slowly developing political beliefs in. Every conversation we've had has been fun, cordial and informative.

I left the GDF a while ago due to the exact behaviour you're describing, so I support your decision entirely. It's probably for the best, if anything I'm surprised you lasted as long as you did. Godspeed.

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Take care DDM lots of posters will miss their Daddyman.

I'll miss you, but I suspect you'll be back. Nice power play mind

https://media.giphy.com/media/6CKEUePgXLNSM/giphy.gif

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
https://media.giphy.com/media/6CKEUePgXLNSM/giphy.gif Yes he is.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Lol, quitter laughing out loud I nearly posted that too.

Emperordmb
You are certainly one of the weirdest people I've met on here. Take that however you like.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Emperordmb
You are certainly one of the weirdest people I've met on here. Take that however you like. Haha, weirder than Surt or me?

Surtur
I'm not weird I'm legit awesome.

#Legit
#Hashtags

Emperordmb
Yeah with you or Surt there's a pattern. With dadudemon... he's just an enigma in a lot of ways.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah with you or Surt there's a pattern. With dadudemon... he's just an enigma in a lot of ways. Yes he is an excellent troll.

Surtur
DDM is descended from vikings and can go into berserker mode.

Putinbot1
DDM is descended from vikings and can go into berserker mode. pretty much everyone with any norman blood is descended from Vikings.

Surtur
pretty much everyone with any norman blood is descended from Vikings.

Don't you ever f*cking correct me in public.

Putinbot1
pretty much everyone with any norman blood is descended from Vikings. actually come to think of it, some goes for Scots Irish and almost all north western Europeans.

Putinbot1
Don't you ever f*cking correct me in public. ha, north western europe was an incestuous place.

Putinbot1
DDM you are still here.

Robtard
ha, north western europe was an incestuous place.

Was?

Silent Master
It's a long flight, give him time to get back.

Putinbot1
Was? Haha

Rob, surely shitposting is covered by the first amendment.

snowdragon
rip

TC mansmile

cdtm
For people who didn't decode the secret message:

Who knew? Who knew that DDM is really Flyattractor?

I think we all knew. wink

victreebelvictr

quanchi112
Ddm just needs a vacation. I do enjoy the drama tbh.

Bashar Teg
DDM you are still here.

just figure out his stupid code thing, and it will say he's not leaving after all. it's gonna be a hoot.

Surtur
DDM is being taught Mormon sorcery. I'm sorry I revealed his secret but you guys deserved to know.

He's a Mormon apprentice now.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
just figure out his stupid code thing, and it will say he's not leaving after all. it's gonna be a hoot.

What took you so long?

Bashar Teg
Lol, quitter

Robtard
And?

It was pretty clear by the 3rd line he was playing a joke.

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1
just figure out his stupid code thing, and it will say he's not leaving after all. it's gonna be a hoot. What code thing Bash, I never put much effort into reading his posts, they are too long. A scan sometimes is too much. shifty

Surtur
He's a Morcerer!

quanchi112
I imagine he threw his mouse out the window after he logged out. Probably walked down the street and suckered someone. His rage will not let him sleep for a month or two minimum. Kmc truly is good for the spirit.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by quanchi112
I imagine he threw his mouse out the window after he logged out. Probably walked down the street and suckered someone. His rage will not let him sleep for a month or two minimum. Kmc truly is good for the spirit. We will look so stupid if he is just trollin shifty

quanchi112
We will look so stupid if he is just trollin shifty The ddm we all knew died before our eyes tonight. I do not want to see the pet sematary version of ddm come back.

Putinbot1
The ddm we all knew died before our eyes tonight. I do not want to see the pet sematary version of ddm come back. Yes, you're right as usual Quan a reanimated DDM would be a true horror. A parody of his chiselled self.

Bashar Teg
What code thing Bash, I never put much effort into reading his posts, they are too long. A scan sometimes is too much. shifty

tbh i just made a guess which is probably right because i've seen this before

mike brown
Posting on forums is a complete waste of time for sure

But you seem attention hungry enough that unless you find a better platform to do so you will probably be back

quanchi112
Yes, you're right as usual Quan a reanimated DDM would be a true horror. A parody of his chiselled self.

https://media.giphy.com/media/5wWf7GNRCoaALDgmzlK/giphy.gif

Putinbot1
tbh i just made a guess which is probably right because i've seen this before Yeah, I used to make leaving posts all the time in many different characters and usually blame the forum dying and often Bada. Funny stuff. thumb up

Lestov16
No offense, but when I left KMC, I didn't announce it. I just got bored and stopped posting, and then, when I became interested, I began posting again. This isn't a hotel where you have to turn in your key at the checkout. This is an internet forum with an absentee admin on a site that still has movie info from 2012, whose primary focus is having hypothetical debates about comic book characters with a sub forum for those who want to talk politics. It's essentially a way to kill time in the middle of IRL errands, not a VIP club with exclusive membership. If you're looking for better political discourse, there are many other forums and platforms where you can get far more in-depth discussion.

As far as me, I just enjoy talking and reading about politics and fiction with a fraternity of people who have maintained consistent online personalities for over a decade, allowing for entertaining debates of people of all fandoms and political spectrums, like a microcosm of the collective internet consciousness. That's what makes this site enjoyable IMO.

Ultimately, I'm just saying that this site is awesome, but you have the free choice to do whatever you want on the internet and IRL, so you shouldn't have to feel beholden to an internet board to the point of announcing your departure. You do you, my dude, and I bid you adieu.

Putinbot1
https://media.giphy.com/media/5wWf7GNRCoaALDgmzlK/giphy.gif That's certainly what Hemmingway thought

cdtm
What code thing Bash, I never put much effort into reading his posts, they are too long. A scan sometimes is too much. shifty

The line at the bottom. I recognize it as "Base64" code, easily decoded online.

This means DDM probably pirates SO much, as it's usually a method of masking keys.for.Mega and such.

Anyways, here's the message, once decoded:

And that's as far as I've gotten.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by cdtm
(Take a look at the first letter of each word of each paragraph. Love you.)

ugh why not just say the post is coded and leave it at that. how sophomoric thumb down

Raptor22
Originally posted by cdtm
The line at the bottom. I recognize it as "Base64" code, easily decoded online.

This means DDM probably pirates SO much, as it's usually a method of masking keys.for.Mega and such.

Anyways, here's the message, once decoded:

And that's as far as I've gotten. i think he meant to say sentence instead of paragraph which comes out to

You idiots i am eternaal

dadudemon

Should say sentence instead of paragraph, though. Close enough.

Y
O
U

I
D
I
O
T
S

I
A
M

E
T
E
R
N
A
A
L

Also, PVS seems especially concerned about this. He has PTSD where I sent him half-baked coded messages like this and it was "gotchas" that made him look like a malicious idiot. smile It was tempting to put a special note in there for PVS but he's just not that interesting anymore.

The whole bus would not cheer. They would be slightly amused on decoding.

Bashar Teg
(Take a look at the first letter of each word of each paragraph. Love you.)'

Y

I

I

E

cdtm
ugh why not just say the post is coded and leave it at that. how sophomoric thumb down

Ah..

First letter of each word of each paragraph, had me digging through the first letter of every single word, which came up gibberish.

And was too tired to even seriously try that, much less alternatives.

dadudemon
(Take a look at the first letter of each word of each paragraph. Love you.)'

Y

I

I

E

?

You're about 13 minutes behind Raptor22. It took you that long? lol

Bashar Teg
it's funny because the last time he did it, he cocked it up as well

Bashar Teg
like the riddler, but stupid

dadudemon
pizza

Eternal Idol

Y
O
U

I
D
I
O
T
S

I
A
M

E
T
E
R
N
A
A
L

Also, PVS seems especially concerned about this. He has PTSD where I sent him half-baked coded messages like this and it was "gotchas" that made him look like a malicious idiot. smile It was tempting to put a special note in there for PVS but he's just not that interesting anymore.

****. If you're me, and I'm you, then who...?

Yqd75O7mRBE

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lestov16
No offense, but when I left KMC, I didn't announce it. I just got bored and stopped posting, and then, when I became interested, I began posting again. This isn't a hotel where you have to turn in your key at the checkout. This is an internet forum with an absentee admin on a site that still has movie info from 2012, whose primary focus is having hypothetical debates about comic book characters with a sub forum for those who want to talk politics. It's essentially a way to kill time in the middle of IRL errands, not a VIP club with exclusive membership. If you're looking for better political discourse, there are many other forums and platforms where you can get far more in-depth discussion.

As far as me, I just enjoy talking and reading about politics and fiction with a fraternity of people who have maintained consistent online personalities for over a decade, allowing for entertaining debates of people of all fandoms and political spectrums, like a microcosm of the collective internet consciousness. That's what makes this site enjoyable IMO.

Ultimately, I'm just saying that this site is awesome, but you have the free choice to do whatever you want on the internet and IRL, so you shouldn't have to feel beholden to an internet board to the point of announcing your departure. You do you, my dude, and I bid you adieu.

No offense taken. Sorry your post was glossed over. It was only a joke to mess with the usual crew and it did get a bit out of hand because even my homie Scribs thought it was real.

Mindship

Eviscerating the lot of you over and over again has lost it's color. This place has become stale. Everybody loves it when I hand asses to people, of course. Reading my posts was a pleasure for you. No, a privilege. All of you should be charged to enjoy further posts from me. Actually, you will each receive an invoice from me, later. Losers. Well, this sux.

Take a break. Lower your expectations. Then when you remember how rarely minds are changed IRL, KMC won't look so bad.

MythLord
Goodbye, frend.

BrolyBlack
I was hoping DDM would leave because it always makes me hungry when he posts.

Lestov16
Those do look like some good cinnamon swirls....

StiltmanFTW

You'll be back.

It's impossible to leave this hellhole.

Surtur
We will look so stupid if he is just trollin shifty

Nah you looking stupid is inevitable no matter what, so don't feel bad thumb up

Surtur

Y
O
U

I
D
I
O
T
S

I
A
M

E
T
E
R
N
A
A
L

You know deep down he's hoping you leave and never come back. You make him so very angry and given his sisters are already a big source of stress...you gone would alleviate it a bit. I bet he was hoping he could cut back on his drinking with you gone.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You'll be back.

It's impossible to leave this hellhole.

Not really, I left for 2 years.

Patient_Leech

That's why I try to generally not spend too much time in the General Discussion forum. Only occasionally do I pop in, because yeah, it's full of unproductive discussions and shitposting. Well said.

Sorry to see you go. Take care, brother.

HELL YEAH! HE'S GONE! PARTY!! Happy Dance

J/k

Lestov16
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

But you came back. We always come back....

In all seriousness, KMC is like the Cheers of internet forums, never changing and everyone knows everyone. There's a novelty to the fact that the site homepage hasn't been updated since 2012. Unlike other internet forums, this place has never updated, so there has become a camaraderie across the KMC community that can't be found elsewhere on the internet.

BrolyBlack
I work early in the mornings when the store is dead, so I usually come here to kill time. It would be great if more people were here. I think a lot of people got tired of Rob and they left. Ive always been fascinated by drawing out his hypocrisy, and watching him eat it.

cdtm
The only time I was ever considering leaving, was when I was banned.

For only three days, and for something that was totally my fault. But you guys know how the reasoning goes: So WHAT if I keep popping you every time I see you? So it bled a little, crybaby. Can't you take a joke?

BrolyBlack
Did you get banned relating to something with Carver?

cdtm
Did you get banned relating to something with Carver?

I got banned, because apparently going to a forum dedicated to something, and telling everyone how much that something sucks, is considered "trolling". mad

Plusarguingwithamoddidjthelp

Lestov16
I remember the first time I was permabanned from here. I was a teenager, my house had just got internet for the first time, I was on internet boards for the first time, but most importantly, I had discovered drugs for the first time. As you could tell, that combination of circumstances led to an inevitable clusterphuck. I think my account lasted a few months before I was permabanned for saying weird drug-fueled shit. Imp went as far as to call me the most annoying poster on the entire forum, a title I definitely deserved. I legit think that in the following year, I created 60+ sock accounts which lasted only a day before getting banned. I got a new router in 2010, giving me a new IP address, created my Lestov account, and have posted here ever since.

Yes, mods, my account is a sock account. If you wish to ban me, I completely understand, and it's been fun.

BrolyBlack
No one is going to ban you, I been banned like 100 times or moresmile I used to come back here and copy and paste countless bullshit on all the forums about Bada, secretly I think he liked the attentionlaughing out loud

quanchi112
What is your original id?

Lestov16
Quan, why are sniffing around like a dog? Go back to your cage in the MVF

quanchi112
Quan, why are sniffing around like a dog? Go back to your cage in the MVF So you do not have the balls to say like the pissant you truly are. You will always be a loser just so you know. Continue to flip flop and destroy your mind you reject. Unlike you I have not been permad. Lol at cha.

Lestov16
Exactly, Quan. U a gud boi hu dindu nuffin.

quanchi112
Exactly, Quan. U a gud boi hu dindu nuffin. You have been scared your whole insigificant life. You claim to be a sock but lack the balls to stare your former id. Just keep quiet, tiny Tim.

Surtur
Wait a minute, I just noticed DDM talks about proper moderation in his post. He kinda blames it on that.

Pshhhh. This is his gambit to get made a mod.

Patient_Leech
I remember the first time I was permabanned from here. I was a teenager, my house had just got internet for the first time, I was on internet boards for the first time, but most importantly, I had discovered drugs for the first time. As you could tell, that combination of circumstances led to an inevitable clusterphuck. I think my account lasted a few months before I was permabanned for saying weird drug-fueled shit. Imp went as far as to call me the most annoying poster on the entire forum, a title I definitely deserved. I legit think that in the following year, I created 60+ sock accounts which lasted only a day before getting banned. I got a new router in 2010, giving me a new IP address, created my Lestov account, and have posted here ever since.

Yes, mods, my account is a sock account. If you wish to ban me, I completely understand, and it's been fun.

Goddamn.

Good that you seemed to have leveled out a bit. thumb up

Lestov16
Wait a minute, I just noticed DDM talks about proper moderation in his post. He kinda blames it on that.

Pshhhh. This is his gambit to get made a mod.

Didn't DDM, Imp, or somebody attempt to buy KMC from Raz, who is pretty much the Azathoth of this forum?

Lestov16
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Goddamn.

Good that you seemed to have leveled out a bit. thumb up

My time on this account has been turbulent as well. Were you around in the days of Rogue Jedi or Oliver North aka inimalist?

Surtur
Didn't DDM, Imp, or somebody attempt to buy KMC from Raz, who is pretty much the Azathoth of this forum?

Yeah DDM wanted to be his Nyarlathotep

StiltmanFTW

With all your socks around, it was hard to notice.

And 2 years ain't long.

Adam_PoE

My time on this account has been turbulent as well. Were you around in the days of Rogue Jedi or Oliver North aka inimalist?

Like I said, a totally stable, well-adjusted individual.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Like I said, a totally stable, well-adjusted individual.

Hey, at least I'm not this guy
?v=QRDcxn7CuqU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QRDcxn7CuqU

dadudemon
In all seriousness, KMC is like the Cheers of internet forums, never changing and everyone knows everyone. There's a novelty to the fact that the site homepage hasn't been updated since 2012. Unlike other internet forums, this place has never updated, so there has become a camaraderie across the KMC community that can't be found elsewhere on the internet.

Definitely agree with this. That's why, as part of the hidden message, I put in "Love you." Because I do love my KMC brothers and sisters. For all our faults, we are fun and sometimes a little bit crazy.

I did. Twice. Raz ignored me. I even used my business e-mail so he knew I was legit. Gave him my cell #, too. He just didn't respond. I know he knows his drug-addicted minions want to buy it. He's extremely quiet about that entire topic for some reason.

dadudemon
Oh, I should note that I wouldn't make a goodbye thread. That type of attention-seeking desperation is not my cup of tea. None of us are teens so there's no reason to make goodbye posts.

Robtard
I work early in the mornings when the store is dead, so I usually come here to kill time. It would be great if more people were here. I think a lot of people got tired of Rob and they left. Ive always been fascinated by drawing out his hypocrisy, and watching him eat it.

It warms me inside knowing I am your #1 boogeyman again, Broly. I like being on top <3

It also warms me knowing that just like a DBZ story arc, my villains in time become allies ;0

Galan007
I did. Twice. Raz ignored me. I even used my business e-mail so he knew I was legit. Gave him my cell #, too. He just didn't respond. I know he knows his drug-addicted minions want to buy it. He's extremely quiet about that entire topic for some reason. Raz doesn't respond to any messages, ever. From anyone.

He just randomly pops-in for an hour or two every 5 years, does some piddly shit to the site, and then goes back into his coma for another few years. Wash, rinse, repeat.

BrolyBlack
It warms me inside knowing I am your #1 boogeyman again, Broly. I like being on top <3

It also warms me knowing that just like a DBZ story arc, my villains in time become allies ;0

LOL, epic.

Robtard
You will be my Vegeta again

Bashar Teg
You know deep down he's hoping you leave and never come back. You make him so very angry and given his sisters are already a big source of stress...you gone would alleviate it a bit. I bet he was hoping he could cut back on his drinking with you gone.

Time for me to take the gloves off?

cdtm
It's all fun and games, but there's a very serious problem here. And we all need to talk about it.

When you're playing Asteroids on the Atari 2600, do you pick the modes that make you rotate the entire ship? Or is it ok to play where there's no animation, and the gun insta-teleports to any direction pressed?

I mean, I know we all agree on newtonian physics vs zero drift "stop on a dime", because even an 8 year old can see no drifting in space is stupid.

One Big Mob
I think most know this already but I really am impressed with that cat Alpha Centauri. He has a very fresh and unique perspective on things and he is the best debater on this board.

I am also impressed by Exanda Kane. He has moments where he is pure genius.

I think Bardock42 is a great poster even if we do argue at the drop of a hat...he's good people in my book.

Okay...now I'm taking off the knee pads. I'll post more later if any comes to mind.

Galan007
Yikes.

The Mast must've extorted DDM for nudes back in the day. Another innocent victim of his serial e-rape spree.

http://oi45.tinypic.com/21jvv5u.jpg

Bashar Teg
sick

cdtm
DDM, just remembee things could always be worse.

For example, you could be this sad, lonely guy.

I can't really relate to someone like this. But that's because I know exactly what I'd do with that money.

Hire an army of mercenaries to cull every wall street fatcat, soulless politician, and academic/media elite in the world. Then burn all the money and start a newer, better world.

But unlike us, some people are just mal-adjusted.

Lestov16
Definitely agree with this. That's why, as part of the hidden message, I put in "Love you." Because I do love my KMC brothers and sisters. For all our faults, we are fun and sometimes a little bit crazy.

Hells yea! #KMC4LYF

We need a slogan for this place

I did. Twice. Raz ignored me. I even used my business e-mail so he knew I was legit. Gave him my cell #, too. He just didn't respond. I know he knows his drug-addicted minions want to buy it. He's extremely quiet about that entire topic for some reason.

Originally posted by Galan007
Raz doesn't respond to any messages, ever. From anyone.

He just randomly pops-in for an hour or two every 5 years, does some piddly shit to the site, and then goes back into his coma for another few years. Wash, rinse, repeat.

I always thought Raz died

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.