Rutger Bregman destroys Tucker Carlson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
What a meltdown. Tucker loses his shit in pitiful fashion. Rutger sits back and calmly assesses the problem with corruption in the US and Tucker acts like a juvenile in response while foaming at the mouth.

https://youtu.be/6_nFI2Zb7qE

Putinbot1
I've honestly never seen this Tucker win an argument Quan.

Bashar Teg
he's only good for scripted softball interviews in that increasingly high squeaky voice routine of his

quanchi112
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I've honestly never seen this Tucker win an argument Quan. He seemed quite rationale with his debate with Cenk but here he becomes unraveled and emotional to the point it becomes embarrassing.

Robtard
Is it true that Fox clipped out the segments where Tucker came off as a petulant child?

quanchi112
Oh it is exquisite and his critical thinking makes sense and is simple. Usually the answers are simple but the corrupt crooks try to convolute it and draw in the dumb masses to their self serving cause.

Putinbot1
He seems a ***** tbh.

quanchi112
He seems a ***** tbh. His voice is quite feminine. He is a wimp no doubt about it.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by quanchi112
His voice is quite feminine. He is a wimp no doubt about it. I suspect he attracts bitches as fans tbh.

quanchi112
I suspect he attracts bitches as fans tbh. And the weak minded. Same thing.

BackFire
The Tuck got cucked.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BackFire
The Tuck got cucked. thumb up

Putinbot1
And the weak minded. Same thing. agreed!

quanchi112
Originally posted by BackFire
The Tuck got cucked. thumb up

Bashar Teg
the wheels on the bus go cuck cuck cuck

gauntlet o doom
To me it looked like Tucker tried to respond to the claim but Bregman just kept talking over him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by gauntlet o doom
To me it looked like Tucker tried to respond to the claim but Bregman just kept talking over him. Tucker melted down and just went pure emotional insults. He broke him.

Bashar Teg
To me it looked like Tucker tried to respond to the claim but Bregman just kept talking over him.

which is not even close to offsides on foxnews

dadudemon
Tucker melted down and just went pure emotional insults. He broke him.

I posted on this, before. I think what happened is he got word from the producers to cut the interview so he decided to act like his true a-hole self and let loose on him thinking that it wouldn't show up in the real world.

quanchi112
Originally posted by dadudemon
I posted on this, before. I think what happened is he got word from the producers to cut the interview so he decided to act like his true a-hole self and let loose on him thinking that it wouldn't show up in the real world. Could be but jan he just went pure emo.

jaden_2.0
That's a Bill O level meltdown right there like when he railed on the son of the 9/11 victim.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
That's a Bill O level meltdown right there like when he railed on the son of the 9/11 victim.

#neverforget

he's an irredeemable puppy-kicking cuntboy

Robtard
Tucker melted down and just went pure emotional insults. He broke him.

Dutch boy broke Tucker's mind, will and spirit.

Rockydonovang
taxes are nowhere near the biggest issue with the country. The fact that someone arguing "nothing else matters" embarrassed tuck is just embarrassing.

Surtur

Bingo, but that's irrelevant..Tucker triggers the hell out of people here and I love it smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
taxes are nowhere near the biggest issue with the country. The fact that someone arguing "nothing else matters" embarrassed tuck is just embarrassing. Tucks reaction was embarrassing.

Robtard
TIL: Tucker throwing a tantrum and having a meltdown actually means other people where triggered

#coping

Rockydonovang
but can we please not act like "only taxes matter" is a remotely reasonable take.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.