Watch this guy lie for 18 minutes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Watching this guy make this up for 18 minutes is pure gold.

pXLx5OY21Bk

Bashar Teg
wasnt there already a topic?

Robtard
The way he's so unrelentingly adamant about being correct while portraying himself as victim of an unjust abuse when every word out of his mouth is a lie, that's Trump-levels of narcissism and skill.

Smollett should look into a possible political career.

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
the more attention you give him, the more chance he has to slither into some reality show. don't feed the troll, especially since it looks like the troll is going to have a new criminal record and possibly do time

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
The way he's so unrelentingly adamant about being correct while protraying himself as victim of an unjust abuse when every word out of his mouth is a lie, that's Trump-levels of narcissism and skill.

Deflection to Trump is noted. Your TDS is off the scales brosmile

BrolyBlack

jaden_2.0
A guy who lies in order to stir racial tensions to increase his public profile and make more money for himself...

All the qualifications to be a news broadcaster in America.

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Deflection to Trump is noted. Your TDS is off the scales brosmile

Sorry I said your trigger word, but the skill level comparison in uncanny

BrolyBlack
Can't help but talk about Trump tho, it's almost like you are blaming Trump for what this guy did. I bet you can't even bring yourself to watch the video, Rob.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
A guy who lies in order to stir racial tensions to increase his public profile and make more money for himself...

All the qualifications to be a news broadcaster in America.

Good observation

Robtard
Can't help but talk about Trump tho, it's almost like you are blaming Trump for what this guy did. I bet you can't even bring yourself to watch the video, Rob.

That's just your Trumper mind instinctively running to the victim's box again when no such accusation was made or implied.

Lestov16
You gotta post this in the proper thread. Thought you were posting about Tonka Saw.

dadudemon
Watching this guy make this up for 18 minutes is pure gold.

pXLx5OY21Bk

This guy really did beat the shit out of himself.

Now I see what Robtard was talking about.

MythLord
The way he's so unrelentingly adamant about being correct while portraying himself as victim of an unjust abuse when every word out of his mouth is a lie, that's Trump-levels of narcissism and skill.

Smollett should look into a prison cell and never leave.

BrolyBlack
That's just your Trumper mind instinctively running to the victim's box again when no such accusation was made or implied.

Another made up statement you just came up with to distract from your deflectionssmile

Your victim hood mindset is betraying you. Let go thinking your a victim all the time.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
wasnt there already a topic?

Oh nope, this doesn't fly. There's already a Trump topic too, yet it doesn't stop people from making other threads about him.

I'm going to go into Patient Leeches recent Trump thread and find a similar comment from you, correct? Lol I'm just messing with you, I already know I won't.

BrolyBlack
Setting my personal feelings aside, I think he deserves an Oscar for that interview, its bar none the most fluent acting I've ever seen.

BrolyBlack
I can't help but watch this video over and overlaughing out loud

"If I tell the truth, thats it, because its the truth, but then it became a thing its necessarily a thing that its the truth, it's you don't want to see its the truth"

GOLD!!!

Surtur
I nominate Jussie for a daytime emmy. He's good at crying like a little b*tch lol. Quality acting.

Too bad the camera was pointing in the wrong way for the staged attack though, lmao. He can't do anything right but cry on command.

dadudemon
Setting my personal feelings aside, I think he deserves an Oscar for that interview, its bar none the most fluent acting I've ever seen.

I got the awkward "he's obviously lying" feeling watching the interview. As he described the scenario, he makes situational jumps that don't make sense because he clearly made the story up but didn't think through the details. It was weird. And his eyes do things as he's talking which indicates he doesn't believe what he's saying but believes his intended message is important.

BrolyBlack
Did you think this 18 days ago or recently after we all knew he was lying?

dadudemon
Did you think this 18 days ago or recently after we all knew he was lying?

I know what you're getting at.

I readily acknowledge they my perspective may be tainted by my current knowledge and I only see his liar-ness because of that knowledge.

However, I'm usually pretty good at reading people in real life and detecting lies or hidden intentions. It's why I've never had to fire anyone I've interviewed and hired. I may have an overly inflated sense of EQ, though, and that could get me in trouble (go into something, feeling too confident in being able to read people and you can end up losing).

Surtur

dadudemon

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by dadudemon
I know what you're getting at.

I readily acknowledge they my perspective may be tainted by my current knowledge and I only see his liar-ness because of that knowledge.

However, I'm usually pretty good at reading people in real life and detecting lies or hidden intentions. It's why I've never had to fire anyone I've interviewed and hired. I may have an overly inflated sense of EQ, though, and that could get me in trouble (go into something, feeling too confident in being able to read people and you can end up losing).

I can safely say I knew this was bullshit from the start, as the OP I questioned it from the beginning. The reason why I made a new thread about this is that I doubt many people watched the actual whole video. I doubt many of the liberal detractors here like Rob, and Adam actually watched it. Also the video was never posted in that thread.

BrolyBlack
Its well established by liberal ideas that "because a man speaks it must be true, especially if they are black or gay."

Can you see the painstaking they have gone through to not even fully admit he did this, its still "if true" to them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.