bane vs bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
dark alley, normal starting distance. BE has a standard deck of cards. no venom for bane, though feel free to comment on bane w/venom if you feel he needs it to win.

thanos-prime
The environment and cards may help Bullseye some, but I think Bane takes it. He tends to sit higher on the villain hierarchy. It'd probably look like Crossbones vs Bullseye.

Supermutant
The dark alley helps Bane more as he is very adept at stealth. With cover from the darkness and his damage soak, Bane should be able to close the distance. Bane is pretty agile as well so he definitely would not be as easy target.

F157geaXp_w

DarkSaint85
I can legit see Bane tanking the entire pack of cards.

I know Bullseye has crazy feats with them. I just remember Bane's showing against Junior,without Venom at the time.

leonidas
yeah i wondered if the cards would be enough to take him down too. surely they could weaken him. it's also a back alley and there would certainly be things--maybe dangerous things, like broken bottles, needles, trash) lying around for bullseye to exploit. he would need to severely weaken bane in the event that bane was able to close the distance. his only chance up close would be against a seriously weakened or injured bane.

deathslash
Bullseye actually has a pretty solid chance of winning. Even in close combat, bane isn't going to be doing as much damage as people seem to think since Lester has an adamantium skeleton and a healing factor. With that said, bane wins 6-7/10.

Supermutant
I can see this fight going much like American Eagle vs Bullseye which also started in an alley. The verbal smackdown AE put on BE was pretty good. Like I stated in another thread Bullseye's adamantium laced bones are often ignored or forgotten by the writers. Same with his supposed healing factor that has never stopped him for getting koed by Daredevil, Elektra, etc.

Its easy to forget that since the new 52 Bane is a metahuman even without a recent dose of venom.

https://imgur.com/a/yW0x2

Smurph
Originally posted by Supermutant
I can see this fight going much like American Eagle vs Bullseye which also started in an alley. The verbal smackdown AE put on BE was pretty good. Like I stated in another thread Bullseye's adamantium laced bones are often ignored or forgotten by the writers. Same with his supposed healing factor that has never stopped him for getting koed by Daredevil, Elektra, etc.

Its easy to forget that since the new 52 Bane is a metahuman even without a recent dose of venom.

https://imgur.com/a/yW0x2 That fight would have looked different if there was 500 metres between BE and AE, though.

This is a pretty long alley, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.