Fact checking AOC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Shes hot, classy and can dance, but what about her facts?

5sMZNcxdoCA

jaden_2.0
She does have an awful lot of catching up to do if she wants to disregard enough facts to become President.

BrolyBlack
Will she actually be held to produce real facts or will she just be given a pass?

jaden_2.0
Probably by republicans but not by democrats. That's how it is nowadays. People only care about facts as a weapon to beat the other side with as opposed to facts being facts.

jaden_2.0
And by caring about facts I mean they only care when the other side is wrong. They don't care whether or not their side is right.

snowdragon
I find her to be amusing and I enjoy her. That said she is the less vulgar, fact-free politician Trump wants to be.

She has also prevented the press from entering some of her townhalls in the past so she has trump beat in that respect.

Surtur
Fact checking AOC is like fact checking a hurricane.

jaden_2.0

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Surtur
Fact checking AOC is like fact checking a hurricane.

Imagine being the poor **** that has to do this then

BrolyBlack
What is truth anyways after Jessie Smollett

Emperordmb
I have to wonder though how many of those 8,718 claims are legit and not shit like "ThE buRgERs wEreN't StAcKEd A mIlE HiGh!" and "nO It'S nOt a ThIRd oF pEoPlE, iT's 31 PeRCenT!!!"

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
What is truth anyways after Jessie Smollett

Pretty sure it started before that.

Some examples

"Iraq has weapons of mass destruction and can use them within 45 minutes"

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky"

Surtur
Next time she tweets a story we can ask "Is this story true or did you Jussie it up a bit?"

Emperordmb
You mean like Sparticus Cory Booker and his friend T-Bone or whatever?

BrolyBlack
Cory Booker is a female.

BrolyBlack

Surtur

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Imagine being the poor **** that has to do this then

Bingo

We'll be over 9,000 Trump lies in a sort time.

Surtur
Yeah it has to be soul crushing to be forced to fact check shit like "Trump said these burgers were a mile high!".

Bingo indeed, good point.

Robtard
Is that how you're going to cope, sport? All of Trump's lies are harmless white lies. Expected.

BrolyBlack
Rob could you go a day without saying Trump?

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Is that how you're going to cope, sport? All of Trump's lies are harmless white lies. Expected.

Never said that, merely that it cheapens the claim because deranged lunatics twist hyperbolic statements into lies and given how rampant TDS the number becomes meaningless. Which is amusing.

Robtard
Rob could you go a day without saying Trump?

I do it every week.

Can you please just make one AoC thread to shit yourself about her? This goes out to all you people who are obsessed and shitting yourselves over her.

Reality: she's just a newbie thus far, she may not get far in politics, too early to tell. In the very least wait until she amasses more power and influence before streaking your panties with diarrhea splatter at everything she says/does.

Surtur
I do it every week.

Can you please just make one AoC thread to shit yourself about her? This goes out to all you people who are obsessed and shitting yourselves over her.

Reality: she's just a newbie thus far, she may not get far in politics, too early to tell. In the very least wait until she amasses more power and influence before streaking your panties with diarrhea splatter at everything she says/does.

The reality is she isn't your average newbie though. Why ignore shit like her appointment to a finance committee? Is that normal for a first time congressmen to achieve within a few weeks of beginning their job?

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
The reality is she isn't your average newbie though. Why ignore shit like her appointment to a finance committee? Is that normal for a first time congressmen to achieve within a few weeks of beginning their job?

I don't know how common or rare it is for a new politician to join such a committee is. How rare is it?

Robtard

Surtur
Don't know, that's why I asked.

BrolyBlack
She'd take charge and peg you and you'd probably love it.

ps I'm telling your girlfriend you're lusting after other women

Can I ask why you are so obsessed with all things anal?

Robtard
Can I ask why you are so obsessed with all things anal?

Who said anything about anal? She'd peg your mouth.

I'm also still telling your girlfriend.

BrolyBlack

shiv
lol I think some one has a little crush on you

Robtard
Broly, stop crushing on me. I'm married and don't like dick.

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
I'm married and don't like dick.

^half true

Robtard

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Yeah, no. You've tried to light-troll many a time using my family as the fulcrum.

ps Now I'm defo telling your GF. Consider her told.

NemeBro
Supra what's this I hear about you looking at other women?

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro

^Stop dodging this, Broly. Well?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by NemeBro

I love women

Bentley
Broly, stop crushing on me. I'm married and don't like dick.

Maybe you like man butt?

Surtur
Originally posted by Bentley
Maybe you like man butt?

Rob talks about dick more than any other poster here, it's weird.

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
I don't know how common or rare it is for a new politician to join such a committee is. How rare is it?

Best I can find is no freshman congressman joins committees unless they are part of the founders for that committee (and I only found one such example).

It seems like a first. Or at least a modern first.

Also, every single member that was part of a congressional committee after the US Constitution was ratified by all 13 states. smile

Do I get a cookie?

BrolyBlack
You guys really don't know how Congress works huh? You get committee chairmanships based on how much money you raise for the party.

Robtard

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Best I can find is no freshman congressman joins committees unless they are part of the founders for that committee (and I only found one such example).

It seems like a first. Or at least a modern first.

Also, every single member that was part of a congressional committee after the US Constitution was ratified by all 13 states. smile

Do I get a cookie?

Yes; thanks for doing the leg-work

Rage.Of.Olympus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.