Has America already fired Trump are

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
'You're fired!' America has already terminated Trump

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/24/youre-fired-america-has-already-terminated-trump?

jaden_2.0
I'm no fan of Trump and even I can see what a massive steaming pile of shit that article is. It's almost like the writer thinks Trump voters are rational people who think the issues through before casting their ballot based on the evidence available and not simply voting for Trump to "pwn duh libz"

cdtm
Surprised they didn't digitally alter the image to show some other finger.

Also surprised it wasn't that other finger.

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/24/youre-fired-america-has-already-terminated-trump?

LOL!

BrolyBlack

Robtard
As a Trumper yourself, you realize by agreeing with Jaden's point here you're essentially calling yourself an irrational person who ignores evidence and votes purely on emotion-based nonsense, yeah?

BrolyBlack
Ah Rob, as always, your always looking to put somebody down. Always looking for a retort or something to say. How about not saying anything at all once in a while?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Ah Rob, as always, your always looking to put somebody down. Always looking for a retort or something to say. How about not saying anything at all once in a while? Dont take it all seriously mate. It's not worth getting into the *** for tat stuff. Rob was just pointing out Jadens post.

Robtard
Ah Rob, as always, your always looking to put somebody down. Always looking for a retort or something to say. How about not saying anything at all once in a while?

I'm not putting you down. Was just an odd response out of you considering Jaden's point was unflattering to Trumpers.

Dont take it all seriously mate. It's not worth getting into the *** for tat stuff. Rob was just pointing out Jadens post.

^that

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
It's almost like the writer thinks

It's a mode of comedic irony, brolly. Jaden was putting trumpers down, and you then called his post rational, and Robtard only pointed out what happened. So in short if you need to get mad at someone over this, it should be jaden. Glad we cleared that up.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm not putting you down. Was just an odd response out of you considering Jaden's point was unflattering to Trumpers.

^that The artist formerly known as Sable, really needs to chill, he's got noticeably angrier over the last week.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
It's a mode of comedic irony, brolly. Jaden was putting trumpers down, and you then called his post rational, and Robtard only pointed out what happened. So in short if you need to get mad at someone over this, it should be jaden. Glad we cleared that up. Damn Jaden's kilt for all this drama.

Bashar Teg
he's the devil

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
he's the devil He's from Dundee, everyone is the devil there, trust me!

BrolyBlack
Jaden is Australian?

Putinbot1
Jaden is Australian? Scottish, in the old days he was pretty big too, a lot of powerlifting. Haven't seen a picture of him in a decade. Dundee is the knife crime capital of the first world.

Robtard
I'm pretty sure he's a fat Black man from Philadelphia...

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm pretty sure he's a fat Black man from Philadelphia... Haha

jaden_2.0
Hey hey hey...

Bashar Teg
He's from Dundee, everyone is the devil there, trust me!
Jaden is Australian?

laughing out loud

Lestov16
I would've thought that after 2016, people would know better than to make boisterous election predictions. Some people never learn....

Badabing

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/24/youre-fired-america-has-already-terminated-trump? We likely won't know until election night 2020. The polls from the 2016 election were garbage, except for a single poll iirc. The media here is 90% negative to Trump, this includes Fox and talk radio. So the reporting will be biased based on the last 2+ years.

The best indicator will be the US economy. If it stays strong then Lord Trump's reign will continue. biscuits If the economy turns bad, then he will only serve 1 term.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.