War Thor vs Weapon H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
No bfr. How does this go?

https://66.media.tumblr.com/b4ece0fdb34d606ddd54f331e2f33e28/tumblr_oz0rzpVRtN1s6hi7io1_500.jpg

Vs

https://www.quirkybyte.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Hulkverine-2.png

leonidas
not sure yet but it would be fun to see. thumb up

celeyhyga17
*checks to see his social media post*

Already 1 like!!!

*feels acknowledged*

*takes selfie "hey guuurl" ✌ sign*

carver9
Weapon H

leonidas
*checks celey's reply*

Holy F*** i'm old!

*retires from all forms of social media starting with kmc...*

Putinbot1
Originally posted by leonidas
*checks celey's reply*

Holy F*** i'm old!

*retires from all forms of social media starting with kmc...* ha, you're not that old Leo, you're just not down with the kids. laughing We all become uncool one day thumb up

Sin I AM
not sure yet but it would be fun to see. thumb up

This is a good thread. I liked the idea of War Thor. I think itd be a glorious battle

leonidas
Originally posted by Putinbot1
ha, you're not that old Leo, you're just not down with the kids. laughing We all become uncool one day thumb up

and for some that day comes sooner than for others. sneer

@sin--i hated the idea of war thor at first, but it turned out to be pretty fun. maybe we'll see a return some day. i don't think we know enough about wh's limits yet. volstagg could dish out a LOT of punishment, but if wh really has logan's full powered hf...? he'd be unbelievably difficult to put down. based on potential, i'd say wh. based on what we've seen, thor.

Sin I AM
and for some that day comes sooner than for others. sneer

@sin--i hated the idea of war thor at first, but it turned out to be pretty fun. maybe we'll see a return some day. i don't think we know enough about wh's limits yet. volstagg could dish out a LOT of punishment, but if wh really has logan's full powered hf...? he'd be unbelievably difficult to put down. based on potential, i'd say wh. based on what we've seen, thor.

Tbh i wasnt interested when i saw the solicits. I was just eager to see the old Thor back. Another thing that pissed me off is that Thor still hasnt gotten his hand on proper hammer. I would have love to have seen him wielding Ult Mjolnir.

Damborgson
Hard to say, probably Weapon H.

celeyhyga17
Hmm.. I thought Volstagg had an edge here... Was curious to see what others thought.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Hmm.. I thought Volstagg had an edge here... Was curious to see what others thought.

He does. WH is kinda riding a wave right now

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Sin I AM
He does. WH is kinda riding a wave right now
thumb up
I knew I wasn't alone. I'm not sure how he would deal with Volstagg's ranged attacks. He seemed to use it often.
If it gets close I do think Clay has the slight advantage.

ShadowFyre
Hulk breaks his knuckle on Volstaags beard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.