Gay Rights Activist's Home Burned Down and Pets Killed by Homophobic Arson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Lots to cover in this sad situation so please read the entire post before responding.

Joly, awarded Citizen of the Year, broke down in tears in an interview where he revealed that his pets died in that fire.

Five pets were killed in this fire.

Super sad.

Joly, and people close to Joly, declared war on the homophobic haters that set the house on fire. Started raising funds immediately:

Gasoline was found on Joly's clothes and the timeline puts Joly in the home during the only 5 minutes the fire could have been lit. Joly, earlier that day, purchased $10 in case and put it in the gas container. Joly has been arrested for killing his own pets and setting the fire. Motivations for the fire were frustration over activism dying down after getting the anti-discrimination law passed and lack of anti-LGBT protests at the Pride Parade he organized. People weren't mad enough for Joly's tastes.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2019/02/25/gay-rights-leader-accused-burning-down-home/2816523002/

-Pr-
WTF.

Emperordmb
What the **** lmfao

These people pulling these hoaxes are ****ing stupid.

Emperordmb
BELIEVE ALL VICTIMS

Silent Master
Not even a little surprised, This is the natural result of our victimhood culture.

Being seen as a victim is very profitable these days.

One Big Mob
I was going to say this seemed a little convenient, but either way I felt bad for the dogs.

These people are ****ing lunatics doing this shit. What kind of sick phuck kills his own pets just to further a cause, and some fame/money?

Putinbot1
I think these false flag misdirections are probably quite common, but probably not as common as real incidents and everything must be investigated.

Emperordmb
These people are so ****ing bad at it too.

Smollett ****ing paid the two dudes... with a check... that he signed with his name... WHY COULDN'T HE JUST WITHDRAW SOME ****ING CASH FROM THE BANK AND PAY THEM WITH THAT

This person buys ****ing gasoline the same day he uses it to burn his house down... what the **** is he doing?

Like holy ****, the next person's gonna ****in livestream the whole set up on twitch or some shit lmfao

Bentley
I mean, if it takes you over the Edge that people aren't as mad as you and not as politically active, you aren't that smart to begin with.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Smollett ****ing paid the two dudes... with a check... that he signed with his name... WHY COULDN'T HE JUST WITHDRAW SOME ****ING CASH FROM THE BANK AND PAY THEM WITH THAT

This person buys ****ing gasoline the same day he uses it to burn his house down... what the **** is he doing?

Like holy ****, the next person's gonna ****in livestream the whole set up on twitch or some shit lmfao To be honest they are probably temporarily mentally Ill.

Silent Master
This is what happens when you tell people that being a victim is a good thing.

jaden_2.0
I see your angry gay rights guy and I raise you Mick Phillpot

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mick_Philpott

Surtur
The pets died?

Yeah, put a bullet in his f*cking head. I'd be super jolly if they put a bullet in Joly.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I think these false flag misdirections are probably quite common, but probably not as common as real incidents and everything must be investigated.

Just looking at the FBI statistics that is 100% accurate.

Unfortunately, the news focuses more on clickbait headline grabbers then reporting facts and news. So we get a sensationalized view of these types of issues.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I see your angry gay rights guy and I raise you Mick Phillpot

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mick_Philpott thumb up

Putinbot1
Originally posted by snowdragon

Unfortunately, the news focuses more on clickbait headline grabbers then reporting facts and news. So we get a sensationalized view of these types of issues. thumb up I miss when we always used to agree on other accounts.

dadudemon
Originally posted by snowdragon

Unfortunately, the news focuses more on clickbait headline grabbers then reporting facts and news. So we get a sensationalized view of these types of issues.

Also, it's a different world. It just doesn't happen as often or as severe as it used to, decades ago.

If someone had their house burned down because they were gay, it would make headlines. Especially if it was against a person that was a civil rights activist that fought hard for years to get anti-discrimination laws passed.

mike brown
Had a feeling that ending was coming when op specified to read the whole post.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Like holy ****, the next person's gonna ****in livestream the whole set up on twitch or some shit lmfao

People here still dont believe he did the hoaxlaughing out loud

BrolyBlack
b717iMAwEms

When will this be revoked?

MythLord
Joly killed his own pets for attention... What a fvcking sadist. I hope he gets his just desserts.

Surtur
Originally posted by MythLord
Joly killed his own pets for attention... What a fvcking sadist. I hope he gets his just desserts.

Rumor has it the fire shouted "This is MAGA country phaggot!" at one point.

MythLord
Originally posted by Surtur
Rumor has it the fire shouted "This is MAGA country phaggot!" at one point.
#NotAllFires

BrolyBlack
Doubt we will see Adam or Rob post in here. What an embarrassment.

Robtard

Bingo

The problem is, these get sent to the front and are then later used as "proof" that other legitimate claims and attacks are fake by certain types (you know very well we have a few of these types here)

eg Next time some gay man is beaten for being gay, you'll here "but what about Jussie!?", big grinon't believe the lies!" and similar.

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

Considering I don't defend people who fake attacks why would i be embarrassed?

BrolyBlack
Thats just a distraction, hes a fcking liar.

Robtard
Was that directed at me?

BrolyBlack
Rob dodging this one like the plague.

Robtard

I'm literally posting in here, so it seems like you're just trying very hard to pick a fight. Seems like the old TI is slowly creeping back with each new thread and post you make.

BrolyBlack
You keep saying that, I didnt even post yesterday.

BrolyBlack
Thats just a distraction, hes a fcking liar.

No its directed at the liar, Jussie *hrist

Robtard
You keep saying that, I didnt even post yesterday.

No sure what that's supposed to mean about "yesterday", but yes, you did post yesterday, so that's just a lie.

BrolyBlack
What did I post about you yesterday? Also why are you being so petty and sensitive? I haven't insulted you once.

Robtard
You're clearly trying to edge me into an argument with comments like this:

BrolyBlack
So you never edge me?

cdtm
Originally posted by dadudemon
Lots to cover in this sad situation so please read the entire post before responding.

Joly, awarded Citizen of the Year, broke down in tears in an interview where he revealed that his pets died in that fire.

Five pets were killed in this fire.

Super sad.

Joly, and people close to Joly, declared war on the homophobic haters that set the house on fire. Started raising funds immediately:

Gasoline was found on Joly's clothes and the timeline puts Joly in the home during the only 5 minutes the fire could have been lit. Joly, earlier that day, purchased $10 in case and put it in the gas container. Joly has been arrested for killing his own pets and setting the fire. Motivations for the fire were frustration over activism dying down after getting the anti-discrimination law passed and lack of anti-LGBT protests at the Pride Parade he organized. People weren't mad enough for Joly's tastes.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2019/02/25/gay-rights-leader-accused-burning-down-home/2816523002/

Obviously a disgusting act by a disgusting human being.

The other night, I was reading a very, very long article about how gay/lesbian activists have essentially been supplanted by trans activism. The argument was that the lure of money in hormone replacement therapy caused a lot of foundations to funnel all their donations almost exclusively in to trans issues, at the expense of any other LGBT issue.

I'm not sure how much of that is true (It was so long, I never finished before falling asleep, but it supplied a lot of corroborating data and links), but this event ties neatly into the narrative that gay activists are frustrated by a lack of attention.

BrolyBlack
What kind of a sick **** burns their animals alive to get back at MAGA hats?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
You're clearly trying to edge me into an argument with comments like this: People suggested he was trying to troll me in the comics forum today. I said I thought he was joking... hope he wasn't. Message to the artist formerly known as Sable, "chill brah".

Rage.Of.Olympus
He killed his pets? Wtf man. SMH. Piece of shit.

We'll see a rise of these type of incidents 100%. People have built entire careers and their self-image around victimhood. This doesn't mean no hate crimes happen but there is definitely a problem. The next 1-5 years will be interesting.

Eventually people will stop caring if you're gay or dress like a unicorn. And if you have no opposition? Make one up. Your entire identity is defined by opposition. It's a mental illness to some extent.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by cdtm
Obviously a disgusting act by a disgusting human being.

The other night, I was reading a very, very long article about how gay/lesbian activists have essentially been supplanted by trans activism. The argument was that the lure of money in hormone replacement therapy caused a lot of foundations to funnel all their donations almost exclusively in to trans issues, at the expense of any other LGBT issue.

I'm not sure how much of that is true (It was so long, I never finished before falling asleep, but it supplied a lot of corroborating data and links), but this event ties neatly into the narrative that gay activists are frustrated by a lack of attention.

Um, Joly is transgender though.

Surtur
So definitely mentally ill.

Putinbot1
So definitely mentally ill. that's some nice labelling and vilification on Transgender people there...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not definitely, but the rate of mental illness/instability in people who are transgender is disproportionately high compared to the regular population. So much higher, that transitional procedures should be a last resort and unavailable for anyone under 18.

Putting kids under the treatment is just plain ridiculous. I predict a lot of unhappy, pissed off, and miserable young adults in the near future.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Not definitely, but the rate of mental illness/instability in people who are transgender is disproportionately high compared to the regular population. So much higher, that transitional procedures should be a last resort and unavailable for anyone under 18.

Putting kids under the treatment is just plain ridiculous. I predict a lot of unhappy, pissed off, and miserable young adults in the near future. I don't disagree with any of this post. Glad you agree not all Transgender people are mentally Ill.

Surtur
I don't disagree with any of this post. Glad you agree not all Transgender people are mentally Ill.

Many are smile

Putinbot1
Many are smile That's true.

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard
Bingo

The problem is, these get sent to the front and are then later used as "proof" that other legitimate claims and attacks are fake by certain types (you know very well we have a few of these types here)

eg Next time some gay man is beaten for being gay, you'll here "but what about Jussie!?", big grinon't believe the lies!" and similar.

Chicken little syndrome, in part.

As any Catholic Priest or police officer knows, the few bad apples speak for the bushell.

BrolyBlack
People suggested he was trying to troll me in the comics forum today. I said I thought he was joking... hope he wasn't. Message to the artist formerly known as Sable, "chill brah".

I was joking with you though

Putinbot1
I was joking with you though Thought you were thumb up

BrolyBlack
I have a feeling one day in our travels we will meet up

Putinbot1
I have a feeling one day in our travels we will meet up It would be interesting I've actually got some ex services guys working for me now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.