Trump In Vietnam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Media and Democrats and Progressives 1 year ago: "Trump is going to get us into a Nuclear War." "You don't do foreign policy by tweet"

Media and Democrats and Progressives now: "This is an outrage, he should not be meeting with Kim, this isn't how you do diplomacy and foreign policy."

Surtur
CNN was talking about how "national security experts" are worried Trump will make a stupid deal to distract from Cohen. Not joking. Nope these "experts" were not named.

jaden_2.0
He's only 50+ years late. Lol.

Surtur
That's how long bone spurs take to heal.

jaden_2.0
😂😂😂

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Surtur
That's how long bone spurs take to heal.

How long will it take the Dems, media and nevertrumpers to get over 2016?

Robtard

BrolyBlack
Incorrect.

dadudemon

Robtard
I feel you there as well, why I did a 180* in 2012 and wished Rand had won just to see if he would have been the truly different non corporatist politician, who keeps promises which he ran on.

But for those other Trumper people, they're still reeling that Obama dared win in 2008. They still can't stand it.

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Right, Broly.

Surtur

Robtard
So do we now need an asian, hispanic, etc president?

^Broly just gave Surt heart palpitations with that implication.

Truth is, Trumpers were sick of the establishment and same-same from their previous Presidents. So they elected an establishment old White rich man.

snowdragon
So do we now need an asian, hispanic, etc president?

Tulsi Gabbard as pres would give us a woman, Somoan-American that practices Hinduism!

So many bases covered with one election!

Putinbot1
That's how long bone spurs take to heal. very good, honestly laughed thumb up

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Originally posted by snowdragon
Tulsi Gabbard as pres would give us a woman, Somoan-American that practices Hinduism!

So many bases covered with one election!

You lost me at Hinduism. FFS, Obama tried to install Shakira Law! You want to fight off Hinduism and six-titted goddess next!?

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
^Broly just gave Surt heart palpitations with that implication.

Truth is, Trumpers were sick of the establishment and same-same from their previous Presidents. So they elected an establishment old White rich man.

Not at all, I'm just curious where we draw the line.

And people were tired of the democrat establishment, yes.

Putinbot1
You lost me at Hinduism. FFS, Obama tried to install Shakira Law! You want to fight off Hinduism and six-titted goddess next!? I have a special pillow I call shakira as its wery comfortable to hug and stops me snoring which please my wife. She enjoys the threesome as she can sleep.

BrolyBlack
We now need a asian president just because.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
We now need a asian president just because.

Lol would we require the asian guy get a higher score on the electoral college than normal in order to win?

Robtard
Not at all, I'm just curious where we draw the line.

And people were tired of the democrat establishment, yes.

Before it was "the establishment", which Trump the "outsider" was supposed to not be part of. But I see the not so sly shift and rewording now after only 2 years of Trump. Too funny.

ps the majority of voters voted for Clinton, so it seems less weren't than were according to this new "Democrat establishment" position smile

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I have a special pillow I call shakira as its wery comfortable to hug and stops me snoring which please my wife. She enjoys the threesome as she can sleep.

Now you're having threesomes? Surt's going to be even more peanut-butter and jealous.

Surtur
Before it was "the establishment", which Trump the "outsider" was supposed to not be part of. But I see the not so sly shift and rewording now after only 2 years of Trump. Too funny.

ps the majority of voters voted for Clinton, so it seems less were than were not according to his new "Democrat establishment" position smile

I think Trump is seen as outside the establishment in a sense. He's rich and stuff, but it almost seems like it was never good enough. The "establishment" never respected or embraced him.

Putinbot1
I think Trump is seen as outside the establishment in a sense. He's rich and stuff, but it almost seems like it was never good enough. The "establishment" never respected or embraced him. He craves adoration, I actually see what you mean.

Putinbot1
Now you're having threesomes? Surt's going to be even more peanut-butter and jealous. only with shakira she cushions my neck and stops me snoring. I've never been any good at spooning whilst sleeping I always end up keep them awake snoring and with a dead arm myself.

Robtard
I think Trump is seen as outside the establishment in a sense. He's rich and stuff, but it almost seems like it was never good enough. The "establishment" never respected or embraced him.

Sounds like more coping, tbh.

Why do you feel the Republican party (ie huge part of "the establishment"wink is supporting him then?

Surtur
Sounds like more coping, tbh.

Why do you feel the Republican party (ie huge part of "the establishment"wink is supporting him then?

The Republicans didn't want him, but once it was clear they were stuck with him I think they embraced him. I think they think now they gotta ride him out and are hoping he won't win in 2020.

Robtard
The Republicans didn't want him, but once it was clear they were stuck with him I think they embraced him.

I think they think now they gotta ride him out and are hoping he won't win in 2020.

I can agree with that part.

Not so sure, they seem to want him again in 2020 thus far. But what you said isn't crazy.

Putinbot1
The Republicans didn't want him, but once it was clear they were stuck with him I think they embraced him. I think they think now they gotta ride him out and are hoping he won't win in 2020. I actually see this too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.