Jumanji: The Next Chapter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
December 13, 2019

https://i.postimg.cc/52PGwD5C/untitled441r412.png

Kazenji
Jack Black also put up a video recently with him getting back into shape for it.

TheVaultDweller
I enjoyed the 2017 film. I thought it was a lot of fun, so will definitely be onboard for a sequel.

BrolyBlack
Indeed was a great movie

BruceSkywalker
only watched bits and pieces of rock's version so will eventually from the beginning then decide if I want to see this

steverules_2
Trailer

ZYA3nCkbin4

carthage
Hard pass on this dogshit

Surtur
"Is coming o theaters"

?

riv6672
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I enjoyed the 2017 film. I thought it was a lot of fun, so will definitely be onboard for a sequel.
Same; looking forward to it!

BruceSkywalker
this looks rather fun

Kazenji
Look okay, Could'eve used some newer jokes rather then recycle ones from the previous film.

riv6672

steverules_2

riv6672
Originally posted by steverules_2
That was funny
I like the idea of different ppl playing the characters, too.

Robtard
Originally posted by Kazenji
Jack Black also put up a video recently with him getting back into shape for it.

He got into shape for the first one?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Kazenji

Originally posted by Robtard

Darn. Beat Me To It. and They Got the SKinny Doctor WHO/Nebual Chick back for this? I would think she is "TO BIG OF A STAR" for this level of movie now.

riv6672
Originally posted by Robtard
Considering all the running around, the terrain, the weather, having to keep up w. everyone else (of which we only see one take), yeah.

Oliver Brown
The performance of Kevin hart was amazing in Jumanji and I'm quite sure that he is going to blow our minds in chapter 2 as well.

I'm very excited about this movie

quanchi112
Meh.

CaveDude33211
I was far more interested in the story of the original and Jumanji isn't the same without Robin Williams.

-Pr-
I was really, really surprised by the first movie; Jack Black was excellent in it. So yeah, I'll be interested in seeing this.

riv6672
I like action comedies, and the first one was surprisingly good at both those elements.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.