Kamala Harris: 'Yes,' President Trump is racist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/02/26/politics/kamala-harris-donald-trump-racist/index.html

A majority of Americans, 57%, said they thought Trump is racist in a February 2018 AP-NORC poll. In the same poll, a overwhelming majority, 84%, of African-Americans said they believe the President is racist.

I'm with the lovely Kamala and the majority of Americans, what do you think?

Surtur
Who cares?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
Who cares? Who cares what you think? Well other posters I'm sure Surt or do you mean who cares what Kamala thinks?

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Who cares what you think? Well other posters I'm sure Surt or do you mean who cares what Kamala thinks?

Indeed, who cares what a democrat says about Trump? Are we to be shocked she says he is racist? Genuinely wondering, what are we supposed to take away from this? Do not respond with "that Trump is racist" cuz you'll look silly.

Deadline
No he isn't, in fact quite the opposite.

Who cares?

Yeah that to, really.

Surtur
Is Kamala some sort of internalized bigot because she made stereotypical jokes about her heritage? Even Daddy slapped her down for it.

BrolyBlack

Surtur

Putinbot1
So you guys disagree with the majority in the us. I'm interested as to why. What special knowledge leads you to this opinion.

Putinbot1
This thread is about Kamala's opinion.

Surtur
This thread is about Kamala's opinion.

Her opinion of Trump, which would have fit in with the Trump thread or the 2020 discussion thread, but you tried.

Putinbot1
Her opinion of Trump, which would have fit in with the Trump thread or the 2020 discussion thread, but you tried. it's a thread about Kamala giving an opinion held by 57 percent of you yanks.

Surtur
it's a thread about Kamala giving an opinion held by 57 percent of you yanks.

Nah it's about you attempting to use a poll to say it speaks for hundreds of millions of people. Do better kiddo.

snowdragon
He can't be racist he kissed Alva Johnson on the campaign trail!

Trump Kissed a Girl (who didn't like it)

BrolyBlack
Anyone who calls Trump a racist now needs a new thread.

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
He can't be racist her kissed Alva Johnson on the campaign trail!

Trump Kissed a Girl (who didn't like it)

Hilarious.

Mindship
I see Trump as a Predatory Opportunist, not a racist. With racists their prejudice is real, you know where they stand. Trump? He will say whatever he thinks a crowd wants to hear as long as he can gain from it.

#ArtoftheCon

BrolyBlack
Pretty much

Putinbot1
I suspect he is both.

BrolyBlack
"Trump is an anti semite."
Fact: Moves US Embassy to Jerusalem

"Trump is in debt to Putin?
Fact: Sells Ukraine millions of weapons

"Trump is a racist"
Fact: Signed the first step act

Deadline
Originally posted by Mindship
I see Trump as a Predatory Opportunist, not a racist. With racists their prejudice is real, you know where they stand. Trump? He will say whatever he thinks a crowd wants to hear as long as he can gain from it.

#ArtoftheCon

Whatever he's not that either. He's risking his life and his families too.

BrolyBlack

"Trump is a racist"
Fact: Signed the first step act.

Emperordmb
I couldn't give a damn what the Queen of intersectionality thinks about who is racist, honestly. Between the two of them, Trump isn't the one calling for people to vote or not vote for or hire people based on their race, and he's not the one in favor of governmental or corporate policy that discriminates on the basis of race, that would be Kamala Harris.

She is the last 2020 candidate I would give two shits about saying someone is racist.

BrolyBlack
Ive read stories and seen talk on reddit about how Harris was a big time **** in SF in her earlier years, and she was sleeping around to get to the top.

mike brown
I think he's probably racist in a sort of old school new York type of racism. Not the end of the world since most people are racist I think.

But I think he definitely uses race baiting tactics for political gain in such a way that many true white nationalists see him as their champion. Which is much more problematic than his personal views on race.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

"Trump is a racist"

Don't forget: Trump hates gays, this is why his admin is taking steps to make homosexuality legal around the globe.

Cuz reasons.

Surtur
Originally posted by mike brown
I think he's probably racist in a sort of old school new York type of racism.

Is this the same kind of racism that causes the left to ignore anti-semitic attacks in NYC? Cuz see the attacks aren't coming from white male conservatives so it's getting ignored.

Trump criticizes Spike Lee? Oh lawdy...

And in case you're wondering what I'm talking about:

The New York Times Just Made A STUNNING Admission About Why Leftists Often Refuse To Call Out Anti-Semitism

Adam_PoE
Don't forget: Trump hates gays, this is why his admin is taking steps to make homosexuality legal around the globe.

Cuz reasons.

Cool story. Like when he was asked about that exact issue the next day at a press conference, and had no idea what the reported was talking about. It is almost as if, he does not make all the decisions in his administration:

Originally posted by BrolyBlack

"Trump is a racist"

BrolyBlack
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

mike brown
Is this the same kind of racism that causes the left to ignore anti-semitic attacks in NYC? Cuz see the attacks aren't coming from white male conservatives so it's getting ignored.

Trump criticizes Spike Lee? Oh lawdy...

And in case you're wondering what I'm talking about:

The New York Times Just Made A STUNNING Admission About Why Leftists Often Refuse To Call Out Anti-Semitism Nah more like Archie Bunker type racism. What you're citing sounds more like left wing pc shit.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Cool story. Like when he was asked about that exact issue the next day at a press conference, and had no idea what the reported was talking about. It is almost as if, he does not make all the decisions in his administration:

He clearly doesn't make all the choices and if you want to hear another cool story an LGBTWhatever site came out calling it racist that this administration was trying to make being gay legal everywhere.

Surtur
Originally posted by mike brown
Nah more like Archie Bunker type racism. What you're citing sounds more like left wing pc shit.

Ohh, I know exactly what you mean now.

Robtard
-Kamala Harris: 'Yes,' President Trump is racist-

^ Kamala Harris is correct here.

BrolyBlack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.