Pope Carver IX vs. Heralds of the Luciferian Age

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Heralds get 6 years of prep.

Pope Carver at current power levels.

Who wins?

Galan007
Are we assuming Pope carver has access to all 9 scriptures?

StiltmanFTW
Yes thumb up I think it's safe to say they're his standard equipment.

Philosophía
The pope is part of the Luciferian Age, so this doesn't really make sense.

Stay woke.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Heralds get 6 years of prep.

Pope Carver at current power levels.

Who wins?

WTF!!! laughing out loud

This isnt going to go so well.

BrolyBlack
Poop Carver wins

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
WTF!!! laughing out loud

This isnt going to go so well.

One-sided prep is too much?

One Big Mob
Considering we're currently moving towards the Bruciferian Age, Pope Carver IX and the heralds of Brucifer should be on the same side. The Book of Immortality has foretold Pope Carver IX himself will help usher in the new Age with his ceremonial green fillet knife. The only question is; who will be the sacrifice to The One Below Allk?

My guess is the Patron Saint of Dark. The blood of his foreskin shall bring about DC's doom. And Pope Carver IX will bathe in it and grow stronger than we can ever imagine. Stronger than KMC can contain.

DarkSaint85
https://i.postimg.cc/CLYm3R80/screenshot-20190227-131555-chrome.jpg

StyleTime
If Pope can use all 9 scriptures, then we should use the Heralds before they were weakened by He Who Rides the Waters Blue. Just to even it up. After He connected the dots, the Heralds weren't quite the same.

I would like to see a free-for-all with Wonder Man thrown in personally. I think he has pretty solid counters for scriptures 1-6 at least, and the Heralds considered him a huge threat during the Luciferian arc.

Damborgson
Does this mean there 8 other Carvers before Carver ?

Is Carver the last step of their evolution....or are we waiting for Carver X to rise ?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Damborgson

Is Carver the last step of their evolution....or are we waiting for Carver X to rise ?

Carver is Carver though.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Damborgson

Originally posted by StyleTime

Carver is a multiversal constant. There can only be one of him.
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Every single time he appears, it's merely an M-body.

We see what we want to see

thumb up

StiltmanFTW
I'm glad you remembered. That thread should've gotten added to the official Versus Forum Directory.

DarkSaint85
What are everyone's favourite scriptures from the Book of Gamma?

carver9
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Considering we're currently moving towards the Bruciferian Age, Pope Carver IX and the heralds of Brucifer should be on the same side. The Book of Immortality has foretold Pope Carver IX himself will help usher in the new Age with his ceremonial green fillet knife. The only question is; who will be the sacrifice to The One Below Allk?

My guess is the Patron Saint of Dark. The blood of his foreskin shall bring about DC's doom. And Pope Carver IX will bathe in it and grow stronger than we can ever imagine. Stronger than KMC can contain.

laughing out loud

Galan007
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I'm glad you remembered. That thread should've gotten added to the official Versus Forum Directory. It is respect thread material, tbh. thumb up

shiv
Pretenders To The House Of El

SamZED
Pope wtfstomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.