Hail Satan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
Hail Satan...

27RtJp-rhHk

thumb up

BrolyBlack
Looks stupid as fck. Dumb people just trying to get attention.

Patient_Leech
Wrong as usual.

What you see are people actually making sense on the topic of whether or not religion should be promoted by the state. And they brilliantly point out the hypocrisy of the preferential treatment of Christianity. Christians don't want "freedom of religion" or for "Congress to make no law respecting an establishment of religion" (as the Constitution states). They want Christianity promoted by the state. And that sir, leads to theocracy.

victreebelvictr
Seems like a satanic piece of shit to me. :3

BrolyBlack

Galan007
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Hail Satan...

27RtJp-rhHk

thumb up Looks better than Dark Phoenix. thumb up

Impediment
Looks interesting.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Impediment
Looks interesting. I love your play on words. :3

Patient_Leech

Galan007
It's funny because I watched a mini-documentary about the Satanic Temple's protest in Arkansas a few months ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AOX-_HdFKQ

Didn't realize that story was getting turned into a full-on movie/documentary, but I do think it will be an interesting watch.

Lucien Greaves seems like a pretty chill and intelligent guy, tbh. A far cry from the Anton LaVey's the majority of people probably expect to see peddling Satanism... Even though I have no doubt that they all just do it for the emo pussy that gets thrown at them.

BrolyBlack
You're right. That's why they're much more sinister. They corrupt minds by hiding behind false morality.

Clearly, people with eyes missing and horns on their head is normal civilized behavior.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by Galan007
Looks better than Dark Phoenix. thumb up

Staring into an elephants butthole with a telescope looks better than Dark Phoenix.

Flyattractor
Hail Satan...

27RtJp-rhHk

thumb up

You should do a review of it.

riv6672
brilliantly
Man that word gets thrown around way too easily. laughing

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Clearly, people with eyes missing and horns on their head is normal civilized behavior.

As opposed to brandishing a cross with a guy crucified on it...who looks exceptionally white & Westernised who was born in the Middle East & apparently died for my sins long before I was even born?

Jmanghan
@TI The thing you meant to say would be "Christians don't walk around with a crown of thorns on their heads".

Patient_Leech
It's funny because I watched a mini-documentary about the Satanic Temple's protest in Arkansas a few months ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AOX-_HdFKQ

Yeah, I've seen some news snippets about stuff like this and I found it very interesting.

I think the example was people wanting Christian pamphlets in schools or something, and the Satanists petitioned to get their own versions, and that quickly put an end to all of it. thumb up Stuff like that.

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
As opposed to brandishing a cross with a guy crucified on it...who looks exceptionally white & Westernised who was born in the Middle East & apparently died for my sins long before I was even born?

thumb up Like I said, false morality.

News flash, Broly... Satanists don't actually believe in Satan, just like they likely don't believe in God. Sure, there's a little bit of trolling involved, I'm sure. But what they're doing does highlight the preferential treatment of Christianity, which actually goes against the Constitution. If the state allows a Christian monument on public display then they should allow statues of any and all other religions, otherwise it's unconstitutional. So preferably they shouldn't allow any such nonsense.

Eon Blue

Patient_Leech
laughing out loud

It's awesome that you get triggered by everything I do or say. My very existence bothers you. Love it! big grin

https://media1.tenor.com/images/0ea3b27f9c436ee7a0c0550c3705ca6d/tenor.gif

The failure to successful counter the ideas expressed has been duly noted.

Raptor22
Yeah, I've seen some news snippets about stuff like this and I found it very interesting.

I think the example was people wanting Christian pamphlets in schools or something, and the Satanists petitioned to get their own versions, and that quickly put an end to all of it. thumb up Stuff like that.

thumb up Like I said, false morality.

News flash, Broly... Satanists don't actually believe in Satan, just like they likely don't believe in God. Sure, there's a little bit of trolling involved, I'm sure. But what they're doing does highlight the preferential treatment of Christianity, which actually goes against the Constitution. If the state allows a Christian monument on public display then they should allow statues of any and all other religions, otherwise it's unconstitutional. So preferably they shouldn't allow any such nonsense. if a monuments only purpose is to display religious beliefs such as those 10 comandments monuments (in i believe texas and Kentucky) then i agree they probably shouldnt be on public land paid for by tax payers.

However if the religious undertones are a byproduct of memorializing someone who sacrificed their life for their country or community ie soldiers, police officers, fire fighters etc... Such as in the Maryland cross controversy, Then i see no problem with that. If a community wants to honor them in a manner that reflects their life and beliefs then all the power to them. They gave their lives for us, the least we can do is honor them in a manner that reflects how they lived. If they died fighting a fire and their religion was important to them and they were jewish throw their name on a star of david in the park or a cross in town square for a christian, a plain rock for an athiest or whatever for a Muslim.

Eon Blue

Eon Blue
Looks stupid as fck. Dumb people just trying to get attention.

thumb up

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Eon Blue
^ very true. The weak minded are corrupting this society and Leech sure does live up to his name.

Flyattractor
Yes. I agree. Disney is a Horrible Entity.

Emperordmb
No interest in this edgelord shit personally. If it's to your taste, you do you, but as a Christian with zero interest in pushing my religion through law or harassing people who aren't Christian, I have no interest in a movie that wants to give me the middle finger for something I don't do.

BrolyBlack
Leech acts like Christians in America regularly sell women to their rapistslaughing out loud

What a joke.

Flyattractor
laughing out loud

It's awesome that you get triggered by everything I do or say. My very existence bothers you. Love it! big grin

https://media1.tenor.com/images/0ea3b27f9c436ee7a0c0550c3705ca6d/tenor.gif

The failure to successful counter the ideas expressed has been duly noted.

https://media.giphy.com/media/13gHMZZqj3FtNC/source.gif

But yeah. "Satanists" are realy just a bunch of Bored Rich Goth People that got beat up in school...

Sad really.

Impediment
Satanists are attention whores.

Just be an atheist and live happily and quietly.

Flyattractor
Yeah,,,cause Atheists NEVER Whore themselves for Attention...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Eon Blue

BrolyBlack
Wanna be edge lords who never get laid, basically a bunch of beta males/incels with nothing going for themselves.

Robtard
Wrong as usual.

What you see are people actually making sense on the topic of whether or not religion should be promoted by the state. And they brilliantly point out the hypocrisy of the preferential treatment of Christianity. Christians don't want "freedom of religion" or for "Congress to make no law respecting an establishment of religion" (as the Constitution states). They want Christianity promoted by the state. And that sir, leads to theocracy.

Bingo.

No other Religion is entrenched into US politics the way Christianity is. We have politicians trying to make laws for all of us based on their personal views of said religion.

Eon Blue

BrolyBlack

Robtard

BrolyBlack

Eon Blue

Robtard

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
*Jesus

Eon Blue

Surtur
They don't believe in Satan though...they see Satan as the ultimate figure of free will and rebellion.

The Satanic Temple is essentially an updated version of the Church of Satan...which was first created in the 1960s when the counter culture was in full swing.

BrolyBlack

Surtur

Eon Blue

Flyattractor
Satanists are really just Atheists that take their religious hate up to Internet Troll Levels.

BrolyBlack
Adam goes to a satanic temple no wonder

Flyattractor
He really just goes for the snazzy outfits.

Eon Blue

Flyattractor
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surtur
Adam goes to a satanic temple no wonder

For a second I thought this said Adam Sandler. I was gonna say...he should seek out the actual devil in order to make a deal with it. Something along the lines of "Erase 'Jack and Jill' from the minds of the entire planet"

BrolyBlack
No Adam here

Patient_Leech

BrolyBlack
Shut up already Satan

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Emperordmb
No interest in this edgelord shit personally. If it's to your taste, you do you, but as a Christian with zero interest in pushing my religion through law or harassing people who aren't Christian, I have no interest in a movie that wants to give me the middle finger for something I don't do.

Sure, there's plenty like you who live and let live, and that's great. But you do have to recognize that there are plenty associated with your religion that do want to push their religious ideas through using politics and laws. And you shouldn't want that representing your religion.

Surtur
I'd 100% worship Satan if it was proven he was real.

Eon Blue

Patient_Leech

Flyattractor
Anton LeVay did help make the best SATANIC Movie of them all...

https://www.austinchronicle.com/binary/1e5f/vulcan.devilrain.jpg

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Surtur
I'd 100% worship Satan if it was proven he was real.

So would Adam, that would be the first thin you guys have ever had in common.

Patient_Leech
Who the f#ck is Adam everyone keeps referring to?

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Anton LeVay did help make the best SATANIC Movie of them all...

https://www.austinchronicle.com/binary/1e5f/vulcan.devilrain.jpg

Haha, what movie is it? Looks like it might be amusing..

Flyattractor
Satan's Rain.

And if you do watch the movie... Be Prepared for THIS BIT OF AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lD1cxwAWU58/VC7JthEWSQI/AAAAAAAAMRA/W47KxSgZNB0/s1600/devilsrain_shatner.jpg

Patient_Leech
Satan's Rain.

And if you do watch the movie... Be Prepared for THIS BIT OF AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lD1cxwAWU58/VC7JthEWSQI/AAAAAAAAMRA/W47KxSgZNB0/s1600/devilsrain_shatner.jpg

I think you must mean The Devil's Rain?

Flyattractor
I left the "THE" off..

You are such a Petty little Wanker...

Patient_Leech
I left the "THE" off..

You are such a Petty little Wanker...

No, "Satan's Rain" doesn't exist on IMDb. Get your shit straight.

Flyattractor
......Silly Wanker! IMDb is a Silly Place... for Silly Wankers!

Eon Blue

Flyattractor
Careful there Blue Balls...You almost agree'ed with ME!

Can't have that.

Eon Blue

Robtard
Who the f#ck is Adam everyone keeps referring to?

The member named AdamPOE (He-Man avatar and sig).

He's in a few people's heads it seems and buttholes.

Emperordmb
Sure, there's plenty like you who live and let live, and that's great. But you do have to recognize that there are plenty associated with your religion that do want to push their religious ideas through using politics and laws. And you shouldn't want that representing your religion.
Sure yeah I agree with that, I always bring up the example of the pharisees and their hypocrisy and failures as well as the fact that they shouldn't want the state to get into the realm of religious prescriptiveness if they want their church and their beliefs safeguarded for themselves.

Still not going to support an openly anti-Christian group designed to insult my faith (though I'd defend to the death their right to do so).

Lastly one of my main problems with the fixation people have on the Church is what seems to be the assumption that the phenomena people criticize the church for are uniquely religious phenomena, and that all we have to do to get rid of these phenomena is to remove faith in God.

It seems to me that in the modern day our current cultural hegemony, looking at our education systems, press, entertainment media, and other political party, isn't a cultural hegemony of a religious nature. I mean just look at two of the remaining horsemen of New Atheism, Sam Harris and Richard Dawkins, it's not the Church of Christianity that is currently trying to deplatform them or slander them as racist/Islamophobic. It's generally not the Christians in our modern day putting in the most effort and having the most success with deplatforming people for wrongthink. It's not the atheists on my college campus who are nervous about being open about their views for fear of backlash from the Christians.

Patient_Leech

Eon Blue

BrolyBlack
Perhaps you missed it on the bottom of the last page.

But whatever, you will now be ignored because you're idiotic and boring. You actually remind me of quanchi. That's not a compliment.

They have plenty to say about identity politics and the regressive left. And just because the regressive left is a thing doesn't mean that Christian fundamentalist thinking isn't still encroaching into policy, because it very much still is. The two are not mutually exclusive, so I'm not really sure what your point is.

Dude you worship hellboy and the devil. You dont have the right to call anyone an idiot.

Eon Blue
Dude you worship hellboy and the devil. You dont have the right to call anyone an idiot.

Bingo.

Flyattractor
Such a Quanchi Sock.

Eon Blue
Such a Quanchi Sock.

Do you have anything pertaining to the actual tread, troll? If not then GTFO. There are other avenues for you to carry your incessant whining and 10 year old trolling tactics.

As for the film itself, only a infant would deem it greatness.

Flyattractor
Do you?

I recall watching The Devils Rain back in the day on TV. Fun Corny Stuff.

The Old Satanic Movies of the 70's were always a fun romp.

Doubt this Fauxumentary will have the same fun or punch as those old movies.

Eon Blue
Do you?

I recall watching The Devils Rain back in the day on TV. Fun Corny Stuff.

The Old Satanic Movies of the 70's were always a fun romp.

Doubt this Fauxumentary will have the same fun or punch as those old movies.

I already contributed to the thread in a manner that will evade your pedantic and childish ways. Your IQ is a sad symphony, indeed.

Haxan is a superior film to this lackluster and trite title.

Flyattractor
I miss the days of Satanic Biker Gangs.

Robtard
@PL

Funny thing, the people triggered over this film are only going to bring more attention to it and increase tickets sales.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Robtard
@PL

Funny thing, the people triggered over this film are only going to bring more attention to it and increase tickets sales.

Nah, the sales for this film are going to be at an all time low just as the pathetic turnout for people discovering satanism.

carthage
Looks excellent

Robtard
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Nah, the sales for this film are going to be at an all time low just as the pathetic turnout for people discovering satanism.

I can't say how good or not this film will do compared to its budget, but the negative rage will only draw attention to it of people who've never heard about it, but it's something they'd watch.

Eon Blue

Eon Blue

Robtard

carthage

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

carthage
Says the *** that gets banned multiple times and keeps making accounts like a whipped dog 😂

BrolyBlack
Never giving up is the American way, lodge

Eon Blue

Robtard

Eon Blue

Eon Blue
Rob just admitted wholeheartedly that this film will flop. Nice to know the truth comes out.

carthage
Look at this random loser who thinks he can analyze someone by a damn Uncanny Xmen quote
😂
Please enlighten me how you use time so constructively, after multiple responses Over 5 pages.
Incel

Robtard
Yeah, might want to not skip the meds.

Emperordmb
(Post deleted)

BrolyBlack

carthage
Trump is Satan

Eon Blue
Originally posted by carthage
Look at this random loser who thinks he can analyze someone by a damn Uncanny Xmen quote
😂
Please enlighten me how you use time so constructively, after multiple responses Over 5 pages.
Incel

The only loser here is the one who reads and knows X-Men comics well enough to say something like that at the drop of a hat. What a nerd. A nerd who is baiting desperately at the slightest affront. Sounds to me like this carthage guy (note how he thinks himself unimportant by failing to capitalize his username) is very deluded. Also, stick to the topic.

Why do you think his film will be excellent? Please give a detailed response.

Eon Blue
Trump is Satan

Wrong. Trump is Trump. Satan is Satan.

Someone has mental issues.

BrolyBlack
Trump is Satan

Remember when Obama was Satan and you worshiped him?laughing out loud

Patient_Leech
@PL

Funny thing, the people triggered over this film are only going to bring more attention to it and increase tickets sales. Originally posted by Robtard
Actually, common sense dictates that the people who are offended by this type of film will never watch it regardless, while there are people who would watch this that will not due to not being aware it exist and negative press is still press in terms of spreading information, ie it still gets the words out.

But sure, you fight the good fight and bring this film to ruin or something.

Precisely. thumb up

If you've heard of the band Ghost, there was a pastor in Texas who protested them performing in the city. Well, guess what? It didn't bother the band leader any, because he actually took note of the increased ticket sales.

Yeah, here's a little write up on it - click

Emperordmb
I mean I find it particularly satisfying that the regressive left tried to destroy Jordan Peterson and as a result people like me got introduced to his work and content.

I myself prefer to ignore these Satanist edgelords, they're irrelevant.

Eon Blue

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Emperordmb

I myself prefer to ignore these Satanist edgelords, they're irrelevant.

wZbeVHevsEs

They promote secular reasoning, rationality and NOT brainwashing children. Wow, what evil. evil face

Robtard
Precisely. thumb up

If you've heard of the band Ghost, there was a pastor in Texas who protested them performing in the city. Well, guess what? It didn't bother the band leader any, because he actually took note of the increased ticket sales.

Yeah, here's a little write up on it - click

Exactly.

Sidenote: Did you ever imagine you'd trigger certain unstable people this hard when you posted a benign film link in the film section?

Flyattractor
wZbeVHevsEs

They promote secular reasoning, rationality and NOT brainwashing children. Wow, what evil. evil face

Not on the Brochure they don't.

evil face

Patient_Leech
Sidenote: Did you ever imagine you'd trigger certain unstable people this hard when you posted a benign film link in the film section?

No, I did not anticipate so much butthurt. The Satanic Temple has an undeserved bad rap.

That's not even the clip I was looking for, but it was a good one so I posted it anyway. I was looking for one where the Satanic Temple got some sort of Christian pamphlets cancelled at some school by making their own and insisting that they be available also. It was something like that, but it may not be on YouTube, it was probably on some other random player on some random website.

BrolyBlack
Exactly.

I never expected you to stay butthurt/ triggered 2 years after Teump was elected, but here is to being wrong

Robtard

Eon Blue

Patient_Leech

Patient_Leech
Here is something similar to what I was thinking of.. the after school clubs...

pG09DkDjOmY

Robtard
Should have put a trigger warning before that clip, PL

Eon Blue
Here is something similar to what I was thinking of.. the after school clubs...

pG09DkDjOmY

Looks like crap to me.

Patient_Leech
Should have put a trigger warning before that clip, PL

I actually meant to say, "WARNING: This is Edgy."

Robtard
Hope this film makes a trillion dollars :0

Eon Blue
Hope this film makes a trillion dollars :0

thumb up

Patient_Leech
The Satanic Temple Is Now Officially an IRS-Approved Tax-Exempt Church

thumb up thumb up

Galan007
Just watched this.

It is legit hilarious. The Satanic Temple just trolls everyone. thumb up

Robtard
Just watched this.

It is legit hilarious. The Satanic Temple just trolls everyone. thumb up

Ah good, forgot about this. Do want to see it.

Impediment
I want to see this.

Is this on Netflix?

Patient_Leech
I don't know where this is available... I'll have to look around for it...

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
I want to see this.

Is this on Netflix? It's in select theaters or you can buy the DVD or buy it digital and stream it at home, or if the gloryhole truckstop you're at has wifi, there too.

https://www.hailsatanfilm.com/

Galan007
Or just download it. thumb up

Robtard
Watched it last night, this was good.

While they troll t times, their message and purpose is spot on. Equality for all religions and that Christianity should not have such a stranglehold on our government.

Patient_Leech

While they troll t times, their message and purpose is spot on. Equality for all religions and that Christianity should not have such a stranglehold on our government.

TRIGGER WARNING NEXT TIME, ROB!!

That is some edgy shit you're espousing there!!

https://media1.giphy.com/media/3ohhwNxuGh3gnyGG7S/giphy.gif

Flyattractor
Robbie does love the T Time

Galan007

While they troll t times, their message and purpose is spot on. Equality for all religions and that Christianity should not have such a stranglehold on our government. Completely agree.

Whether you agree with their beliefs or not, the 'point' they are trying to make about religious pluralism is perfectly valid... And to their credit, The Satanic Temple does try and enact changes the right way(ie. via legislation.)

The trolling they do legitimately made me lol, though. thumb up

Patient_Leech
I did watch this the other day. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I kind of wish they'd have waited for a conclusion to the court battle over the Baphomet/10 Commandments statues because the film felt a little incomplete.

But I guess that court battle is just taking too damn long.

Oliver Brown
They are hungry for attention. What's the logic behind this can someone please explain?

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Oliver Brown
They are hungry for attention. What's the logic behind this can someone please explain?

You're really not paying attention.

Impediment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.