Jussie Smollet lied but Donald Trump wanted Innocent black men put to death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1

Putinbot1
* black and latino men would not fit in the title block.

Silent Master
#whataboutism

Putinbot1
Nah comparison.

Silent Master
Sure it is.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Silent Master
Sure it is. Glad you agree thumb up

Silent Master
Do you remember that poster who just the other day was calling for an end to the trolling?

Putinbot1
Do you remember that poster who just the other day was calling for an end to the trolling? I do and this genuinely isn't a troll thread, we have a thread for leftist hypocrisy, surely a comparison like this merely highlights rightist hypocrisy, I'm certainly not attacking any forumers.

Silent Master
What rightist hypocrisy do you think you're highlighing?

Putinbot1
What rightist hypocrisy do you think you're highlighing? That Donald's past behaviour is so often ignored.

Silent Master
Who exactly is ignoring it?

mike brown
Everybody knows about his building discriminating... The 5 teens thing, he wanted them put to death when he thought they were guilty. Not saying he's right but that's a common type of opinion. Don't see why the title includes the Jussie comparison.

Surtur
Originally posted by mike brown
Everybody knows about his building discriminating... The 5 teens thing, he wanted them put to death when he thought they were guilty. Not saying he's right but that's a common type of opinion. Don't see why the title includes the Jussie comparison.

The title includes it cuz this is a troll thread lol. Putinbot just lacks the sac to admit it cuz it makes him look foolish and hypocritical.

Putinbot1
Everybody knows about his building discriminating... The 5 teens thing, he wanted them put to death when he thought they were guilty. Not saying he's right but that's a common type of opinion. Don't see why the title includes the Jussie comparison. So you're saying he didn't wait for all the facts and it might have led to deaths, but fortunately didn't? Fair enough in fact MAGA on a red hat. smile

Silent Master
Kind of like how all those far left people didn't wait for evidence and just believed everything Jussie said.

Putinbot1
Kind of like how all those far left people didn't wait for evidence and just believed everything Jussie said. Exactly like, and exactly how those far right people do the same including Donald with this example.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Exactly like, and exactly how those far right people do the same including Donald with this example.

Were the "far-right" the only ones who thought those guys were guilty back in 1989?

Putinbot1
Were the "far-right" the only ones who thought those guys were guilty back in 1989? were the far left the only ones who thought those maga hat boys were starting shit or took Jussie at face value? And no, I'm sure some on the right and others wanted those boys dead.

Silent Master
Why are you trying to change the subject?

Putinbot1
Why are you trying to change the subject? I'm just picking up on the points in your previous posts. The subject remains the same, the comparison. Donald or Jussie... a comparison.

Silent Master
My point was about the example you mentioned in your OP, you then bring up the "MAGA hat boys" which has nothing to do with my point or your op.

So, why did you try and change the subject?

Lestov16
So two wrongs make one wrong right, or....?

Also, doesn't Hillary have ties to a former Klansman? Not to be a whataboutist, but you're acting like there's some alternative here. if you're mad about Trump, be mad that Hillary tried to "pied piper candidate" him and then was such a shitty candidate that Donald was able to win with less votes that Mitt Romney got.

Instead of being mad at Republicans, Democrats need to start re-evaluating their views to see where they can come to common ground with conservative values, creating a balance. American politics shouldn't be competition between extremists, but rather cooperation between moderates.

Regardless, all I'm seeing here is Complaining without presenting an Alternative Practical Solution. And imo, C-APC=LB(Little B!tch). You're like ANTIFA, aka ANTI, aka "against". It's easy to be against something. Childishly easy. What mature adults do however is discover the PROs so they can become PROductive and PROactive in PROducing a better life for themselves and the world. So stop complaining and start solving.

Putinbot1
Indeed "or" is the right answer.

Putinbot1
My point was about the example you mentioned in your OP, you then bring up the "MAGA hat boys" which has nothing to do with my point or your op.

So, why did you try and change the subject? it wasnt a subject change, it was an extension of your observation.

Silent Master
My observation was about the example you listed in the OP, your extension had nothing to do with the OP.

So one more time, why the subject change?

Putinbot1
The maga hat was my extension on a theme

Putinbot1
To elaborate and underline really.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Other than "Orange man bad" what was the point of this thread?

BrolyBlack
Nothing at all. I suspect they dont like seeing two liberal hoax attacks at the top of the forum and need a distraction.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Nothing at all. I suspect they dont like seeing two liberal hoax attacks at the top of the forum and need a distraction.

Bash will no doubt be along sometime today to point out to Putin that there is already a Trump thread.

Putinbot1
Nothing at all. I suspect they dont like seeing two liberal hoax attacks at the top of the forum and need a distraction. if that was all I wanted a theme around Cohen would make more sense and this tribal stuff I'm a he not a they as some of you are different to each other.

BrolyBlack
What does this have to do with Cohen? If you didn’t really care or know who Jussie was, why make a thread about it, why not just add the post in the Jussie thread or Trump thread

Your motives are obvious bro. Just admit it and move on.

Surtur
if that was all I wanted a theme around Cohen would make more sense and this tribal stuff I'm a he not a they as some of you are different to each other.

What was the point of this topic? What was said here you felt couldn't be said in other Trump threads?

BrolyBlack
That Donald's past behaviour is so often ignored.

So the small group of 5-7 posters here actively needed to know about this from 30 years ago, Pretty sure this has been public for a while, all you did was take a regurgitated story that someone typed up again and decided it needed to be relevant again? The central park 5 story is well known.

What Jussie did was wrong, no amount of "but Trump" can cover for him.

mike brown
So you're saying he didn't wait for all the facts and it might have led to deaths, but fortunately didn't? Fair enough in fact MAGA on a red hat. smile might have lead to deaths of we had a justice system that relied solely on the whims of a single man, sure. I only pointed out the distinction because " wanted innocent men put to death" almost makes it sound like he knew about but was indifferent to their innocence

Emperordmb
We all know who kills the greatest number of innocent black people in the country, and it's not Trump, the republicans, the cops, the alt-right, white people, or other black people...

BrolyBlack
Black people are smarter than your average dumb white democrat sjw, so that's why they keep trying to kill them off, they don't want them voting and leaving the plantation.

Bad news if more than 30% of black voters leave the party. The Dems would never win an election again.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Lestov16
Instead of being mad at Republicans, Democrats need to start re-evaluating their views to see where they can come to common ground with conservative values, creating a balance. American politics shouldn't be competition between extremists, but rather cooperation between moderates.

The solution to asymmetrical polarization is not for the party that has remained stable to move toward the extremists.

Silent Master
Obvious troll thread was obvious

BrolyBlack
There wasn't even a link to the original story

Adam_PoE
might have lead to deaths of we had a justice system that relied solely on the whims of a single man, sure. I only pointed out the distinction because " wanted innocent men put to death" almost makes it sound like he knew about but was indifferent to their innocence

In 2016, Trump insisted the Central Park Five were guilty, despite being officially exonerated by DNA evidence, because "The police doing the original investigation said they were guilty."

Silent Master
And?

Robtard

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
I don't think to this day Trump has apologized for condemning the "Central Park Five", I think he might even maintain that they'll guilty, despite being cleared via DNA testing/evidence.

Which is no wonder, as he was one of the loudest Birther conspiracy shouters for eight years and I doubt he's changed his mind there as well.

edit: Just saw Adam already covered the key points above and don't bother with SM, he's doing the time-waster-troll skit as usual to deflect away from Trump

Gotta love the fact you're calling someone else a troll in a thread that was created to troll thumb up

Robtard
Gotta love that you Trumpers whine whenever Trump's shitty behavior is pointed out.

Surtur
Gotta love that you Trumpers whine whenever Trump's shitty behavior is pointed out.

Pointing out an obvious troll thread isn't whining, but you tried thumb up

BrolyBlack

From 30 years ago. Very relevant.

Robtard
From 30 years ago. Very relevant.

Time didn't stop you from making endless threads on Clinton, multiple each day. eg Where you pushed the fake news story that Clinton gleefully got free a child rapist and laughed about it (you did this more than once no less)

So why is it wrong for PutinB to make a thread about Trump's past, especially considering Trump still believes the five innocent Black men are guilty even though they've been cleared?

edit: This one: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

BrolyBlack
She did mock a rape victim, so that wasnt fake news.

Robtard
FFS, still the same Supra

BrolyBlack
Audio doesnt lie, Hey Rob you realize you have never been able to take a break from KMC in almost 15 years? I dont think you could live without getting on here and talking about basically nothing.

Robtard
FFS, still the same Supra

snowdragon
She did mock a rape victim, so that wasnt fake news.

That was a gotcha moment, she never laughed at or mocked the victim. She was in an interview and was asked about a case. If you listen to all the video it was purely gotcha clickbait.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The solution to asymmetrical polarization is not for the party that has remained stable to move toward the extremists.

Funny how you could be describing either political party with that statement, especially the one whose supporters and sympathizers are bringing up 30 year old shit to justify a recent and completely unrelated wrongdoing from the other political party .

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Emperordmb
We all know who kills the greatest number of innocent black people in the country, and it's not Trump, the republicans, the cops, the alt-right, white people, or other black people...
It's planned parenthood and the democrats

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by snowdragon
That was a gotcha moment, she never laughed at or mocked the victim. She was in an interview and was asked about a case. If you listen to all the video it was purely gotcha clickbait.

Really?

Robtard
It's planned parenthood and the democrats Edgy

snowdragon
Really?

It sounded that way to me, I rallied against Hillary and the situation with her server but that particular incident was really just click trash.

BrolyBlack
dp

BrolyBlack
Edgy

Edgy doesnt mean untruthful.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by snowdragon
It sounded that way to me, I rallied against Hillary and the situation with her server but that particular incident was really just click trash.

She still defended that child rapist though, from the audio it sounded like a joke to her.

She said laughing "from that point on it forever discredited a polygraph to mean." meaning she knew her client was guilty as sin, and he passed the polygraph.

mike brown
In 2016, Trump insisted the Central Park Five were guilty, despite being officially exonerated by DNA evidence, because "The police doing the original investigation said they were guilty." Did not realize that. Yes that's stupid on his part and unfortunately not as surprising as it should be.

mike brown
It's planned parenthood and the democrats Actually it's table salt.

Putinbot1
Broly, do you still believe Obama was born in Kenya and is Muslim and in Pizzagate. Given your opinion on the debunked Hilary story and many threads you made in the past with other accounts on those issues?

Surtur
I don't recall anyone here saying they believed in pizzagate lol.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
*knew

Surtur

BrolyBlack

Surtur

Adam_PoE
Funny how you could be describing either political party with that statement, especially the one whose supporters and sympathizers are bringing up 30 year old shit to justify a recent and completely unrelated wrongdoing from the other political party .

Except you cannot, because we have asymmetrical polarization in this country. Only one party has moved significantly in the last 40 years, and it is Republicans.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Surtur

Just the other day, Lestov16 said he still believes it.

Flyattractor
Oh well if ONE Person said it......Hmmm? I wonder is that Libel or Slander?

Kind of like the Title of this thread.

NemeBro
I don't recall anyone here saying they believed in pizzagate lol. Lestov certainly does. Don't recall Supra saying he did.

Surtur
Just the other day, Lestov16 said he still believes it.

Ah indeed so it was an utter lie when Putin claimed Broly did, not surprising, thanks.

Lestov16

I believe in Pizzgate. Where is the evidence that it was debunked?

Surtur
I believe in Pizzgate. Where is the evidence that it was debunked?

What makes you believe in it?

quanchi112
I believe in Pizzgate. Where is the evidence that it was debunked? So you live by the disprove my claim not that you have to first prove it. Oh lestov.

dadudemon

I believe something like Pizzagate definitely exists for US Politicians but I am almost sure the specific situation of pizzagate is wrong.

darthgoober
She still defended that child rapist though, from the audio it sounded like a joke to her.

She said laughing "from that point on it forever discredited a polygraph to mean." meaning she knew her client was guilty as sin, and he passed the polygraph.
I hate Hillary Clinton. I'm glad Trump beat her and I think she should face charges for some of the stuff she's pulled... but defending the rapist was her job at the time whether she knew he was guilty or not. That's just the way our legal system works. Morality and legal ethics aren't the same thing, a large portion of the time the two are mutually exclusive in fact. There are plenty of legitimate criticisms that can be leveled against her, but as far as I know that particular case isn't one of them.

dadudemon
Originally posted by darthgoober
I hate Hillary Clinton. I'm glad Trump beat her and I think she should face charges for some of the stuff she's pulled... but defending the rapist was her job at the time whether she knew he was guilty or not. That's just the way our legal system works. Morality and legal ethics aren't the same thing, a large portion of the time the two are mutually exclusive in fact. There are plenty of legitimate criticisms that can be leveled against her, but as far as I know that particular case isn't one of them.

Her words indicate that she knew he was very guilty at the time.

House of Cards is somewhat based off of the Clinton couple for a reason.

SquallX
Originally posted by dadudemon
House of Cards is somewhat based off of the Clinton couple for a reason.

Really!? That is pretty interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.