full capacity battle: superman v krona

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
the same krona hal killed. supes can fight to his full capacity. even throw out cis for this.

if he wins, he fight darkseid after he had just beaten an assumed zeus' powers. same stips.

does he win both?

Sensui
Superman sings both of them out of existence.

One Big Mob
Superman kills himself and then punches an infinite amount of Krona infested universes out of existence.

carver9
What's Krona best speed ft?

StiltmanFTW
Leo is quickly becoming my favourite poster.

One Big Mob
Leo's intense Canadian hatred is boiling to the surface like mozzarella getting hit by fresh gravy.

celeyhyga17
Mozzarella with gravy?? hmm.. Sounds somewhat appetizing.

StiltmanFTW
You want to choke on Leo's hammer, get in line.

celeyhyga17
*adds mozzarella and gravy as trigger words for Sex in the Stilt mindset*

....along with the rest of the English dictionar.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Mozzarella with gravy?? hmm.. Sounds somewhat appetizing. Poutine. Some people use cheeeeeese curds but I find I can never get them to melt well enough. Cheddar is good, but Mozza gets raped by the gravy and melts like an Ice Giant in Texas.

celeyhyga17
"Ice giant in Texas"

That's genius writing right thurr.

Hope Aaron stays for 4 more yrs.

StiltmanFTW
*adds mozzarella and gravy as trigger words for Sex in the Stilt mindset*

....along with the rest of the English dictionar.

laughing out loud

thumb up

DICKtionary vin

xJLxKing
Krona has shields and has taken down beings with more durability than Superman

StiltmanFTW
But Supes can blitz the shit out of him before you say "I enjoy beating kids".

xJLxKing
Auto shields

StiltmanFTW
What are their speed feats?

And what stops Supes from hitting them a few sextillions times, breaking them and Krona within them?

Or just phasing through them?

Or dodging every attack from Krona till the end of the omniverse?

Damborgson
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130781/3636108-3150638629-super.jpg

GG, queers.

StiltmanFTW
It takes Supes just a femtosecond to grab someone's rod wink

carver9
How fast is Krona auto shields? I need to know. Superman built a moon in a few panels which means he have the fastest hands in all of comics for making me and Stilt during our romantic days at home all of the sandwiches we need.

Superman stomps 10/10 before Krona realized he was in a fight. Next thread, Gladiator vs Krona.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
How fast is Krona auto shields? I need to know. Superman built a moon in a few panels which means he have the fastest hands in all of comics for making me and Stilt during our romantic days at home all of the sandwiches we need.

thumb up love

xJLxKing

One Big Mob
Being completely serious for a second... god dammit Carver...

But Hal's Krona feat is already being used as a sort of "gatekeeper" for Superman, much like every Hal/GL feat is as Superman seems to scale from everything Hal does...

But since this is a bait thread trying to get people to say Superman wins/loses, do you really want anyone to follow along with the leapfrog Hal mentality and say Supes wins? Do you really think having people think Superman beating everyone in comics makes for a productive environment? Is that an outcome you're prepared to deal with? Weapon H is one thing, but it could get worse for your mind.

Not saying the DarkPhildo007s are of that mind but liek wut if they totally grab ur blood, and raze yur rage into the sky lmao what if but what if it backfires doggy?

StiltmanFTW
@xJLchildbeater

Keep dreaming.

carver9
Originally posted by One Big Mob

laughing out loud

I got the reaction I was looking for.

leonidas
Originally posted by One Big Mob

But Hal's Krona feat is already being used as a sort of "gatekeeper" for Superman, much like every Hal/GL feat is as Superman seems to scale from everything Hal does...

But since this is a bait thread trying to get people to say Superman wins/loses, do you really want anyone to follow along with the leapfrog Hal mentality and say Supes wins? Do you really think having people think Superman beating everyone in comics makes for a productive environment? Is that an outcome you're prepared to deal with? Weapon H is one thing, but it could get worse for your mind.

Not saying the DarkPhildo007s are of that mind but liek wut if they totally grab ur blood, and raze yur rage into the sky lmao what if but what if it backfires doggy?

it's not actually a bait thread. if it were a bait thread i wouldn't have used full capacity and let the sh!tstorm run its course. but you're right about where it might lead. at full capacity, it is genuinely difficult to see a way for krona to win this. which in itself is crazy. i'm completely fine if that's the way the forum wants to handle its business. how many punches could superman land at full capacity do you think? serious question. can we really suppose krona's shields could withstand ALL of them? and what about superman's hv? at it's utter best, can it match hal's ring blast? and just how much damage CAN the smurf dish out? more than a full capacity superman can handle? could an argument even be made that krona could HIT him at all? h1 would argue superman slaughters him. is that REALLY where we want to go with this type of battle?

again, not a bait thread. i was genuinely curious if anyone could make a case for krona, and was curious to see if people would follow full capacity through to its logical ends. since we're discussing it, might as well look at this in its entirety--on both sides.

abhilegend
Someone is salty methinks.

leonidas
honestly not sure why you'd think that--or, maybe i do, but i don't think i have a history of saltiness or bait threads....

i opened the thread to be very clear--no misunderstanding regarding what is and isn't acceptable as regards superman's actions. he can operate unencumbered, iow at full capacity. at full capacity does he win one or both fights? i guess we could ask the same of an in-character superman....?

i find it curious that people have commented on the nature of the thread repeatedly, but....no one is commenting on the results of the match. /shrug

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
honestly not sure why you'd think that--or, maybe i do, but i don't think i have a history of saltiness or bait threads....

https://tinyurl.com/hnma4tu

i find it curious that people have commented on the nature of the thread repeatedly, but....no one is commenting on the results of the match. /shrug

We should simply hang all DC fans, if you ask me happy

Philosophía
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
We should simply hang all DC fans, if you ask me happy We're too fast for that. Next thing you know, the noose would be around your neck.

celeyhyga17
Superman punches this softie to death.

shiv
Originally posted by abhilegend
Someone is salty methinks.

You Can Say That Again

leonidas
^ laughing out loud can someone even tell me who that guy is....?

anyway, superman wins both ya lilly-livered ******. thumb up

Bentley
I'd give it to Superman, Krona certainly has tools to hinder him but has not proven that his reactions are enough to counter Supes. Also Kal is stupid broken if he gets to use his full skill set.

leonidas
at last, an opinion! leave it to bentley. love

StiltmanFTW

Shiv is shiv.

Not exactly sane and not exactly fluent in English, but he's still one of ours; shiv's been posting here for more than a decade.

DarkSaint85
My take on this, is surely his autoshields should be fast and strong enough to tank the hits?

StiltmanFTW
Strong enough to tank the hits?

But Clark's strength doesn't have a limit.

And let's see some on panel feats on how quickly his shields get erected with no woman around.

DarkSaint85
Strong enough to tank the hits?

But Clark's strength doesn't have a limit.

And let's see some on panel feats on how quickly his shields get erected with no woman around.

Full capacity means Ion/Parallax/Ophidian feats are still valid, plus whatever the other entities could do though.

celeyhyga17

anyway, superman wins both ya lilly-livered ******. thumb up
That's just Shiv... From 2006. Everybody knows him.

StiltmanFTW
That's just Shiv... From 2006. Everybody knows him.

I TOLD YOU it was your turn today to make sure Grandpa Leo swallows the pills for his dementia, but nooooooooooooooo, you had to take care of your Uncle Rage and apply that nasty hemorrhoids cream on him... http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon2.gif

DarkSaint85
Shiv was the one who first introduced me to KMC.

He was also the one who taught Carver how to post images.

-Pr-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He was also the one who taught Carver how to post images.

Talk about a poisoned legacy...

leonidas
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Full capacity means Ion/Parallax/Ophidian feats are still valid, plus whatever the other entities could do though.

it's full capacity superman. seriously, do you read OP's??

krona as he was when hal killed him vs full superman. my thought is if hal could shatter the shields and kill him, superman's strength>=hal's will. add in the speed edge which would allow the shields to be erected in literally slow motion even if they ARE auto erected at the onset of the match and they may not even matter. surely they have no feats that would indicate they could handle superman' full power anyway given some of his strength/punching feats.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Talk about a poisoned legacy...

He's joking here.

It was actually the combined effort of nearly all of us from the Versus Forum.

And Carv still has no idea of some basics, like that he only needs to read the url address (in Galan's case when he uses turbo, at least) to know the book title and its issue number.

I expect him to learn that in the next decade or so. So far, simply reminding him each time is not working.

celeyhyga17
I TOLD YOU it was your turn today to make sure Grandpa Leo swallows the pills for his dementia, but nooooooooooooooo, you had to take care of your Uncle Rage and apply that nasty hemorrhoids cream on him... http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon2.gif
I warned him about playing too roughly with hammers.

ShadowFyre
Use a spray bottle like a dog to teach him faster

DarkSaint85
it's full capacity superman. seriously, do you read OP's??

krona as he was when hal killed him vs full superman. my thought is if hal could shatter the shields and kill him, superman's strength>=hal's will. add in the speed edge which would allow the shields to be erected in literally slow motion even if they ARE auto erected at the onset of the match and they may not even matter. surely they have no feats that would indicate they could handle superman' full power anyway given some of his strength/punching feats.

Does Krona not have full capacity? OP didn't say, so I assumed it's on by default, as it should be for all characters....

leonidas
but full capacity AND in character superman=/=full capacity superman, hence, the specification. thumb up

he punches krona's face in and tbh, not sure there's really a defense for krona. and OP DID state same krona hal killed, so....whatever feats he had up til then are good for this.

abhilegend
but full capacity AND in character superman=/=full capacity superman, hence, the specification. thumb up

he punches krona's face in and tbh, not sure there's really a defense for krona. and OP DID state same krona hal killed, so....whatever feats he had up til then are good for this.
ermm

Krona straight up tanked combined attacks from Larfleeze, Saint Walker, Black Hand etc before casually beating them all. Without the entities.

Originally posted by Galan007
There's more to that scene, which makes it even more uber:

http://i.imgur.com/62VvkvFm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/utTVV1Om.jpg http://i.imgur.com/XPxQZfmm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/CEav2wZm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/0OmfTaBm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/SpaQhgsm.jpg

Nothing they did caused any damage to Krona.

You might as well say full capacity Superman beats Galactus. Let me make that thread and you'll be the first to cry foul.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.