The Disney/Fandango Captain Marvel Conspiracy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Story of Fandango NOT Selling any Tickets EXCEPT for Cap Marvel on March 8th!?

Is this the Sign of Disney Getting Ready to Go FULL EVIL EMPIRE!? How will their Army of ShillTroopers Respond to this?

7D1q14ytid4

juggernaut74
I hear some of the presale ticket sites aren't offering refunds for the movie as well.

LOL.

Flyattractor
I have heard that even some THEATERS themselves won't let you buy tickets for anything else either.

Has the Mouse Gone Mad with Power!?

playa1258
That and Disney strong arming cinema chains to keep their movies playing in the biggest screens possible for as long as possible. Not caring if the cinema starts losing money because of it.

Flyattractor
Disney is a Truly Horrible Corporation.

To bad they have so many ShillTroopers to help support their Evil Regime!

playa1258
What's funny is that Disney/Marvel fanboys are masturbating to the Fox deal while Warner/DC goes under the radar and makes a deal to get bought by AT&T.

So that gives Warner/DC the corporate advantage over Disney/Marvel and AT&T won't take it up the ass from Disney. They have the money to go head to head with Disney with ease.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Flyattractor

I think Quan is a general in that army while Brucie is a Colonel.

playa1258
That Army must be desperate for recruits then.

BruceSkywalker
I see there are whiny butthurt dumbass biatches on message boards... grow up you idiots..

playa1258
Looks like Fly triggered Bruce again.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by playa1258
Looks like Fly triggered Bruce again. He must not know the meaning of "whiny butthurt dumbass biatches".

Khazra Reborn
I have heard that even some THEATERS themselves won't let you buy tickets for anything else either.

Has the Mouse Gone Mad with Power!?

There's no way that's true. Where are you hearing this

Kazenji
Knowing Fly...it'll be various youtube channels.

BruceSkywalker
Looks like Fly triggered Bruce again.

nah... but you really need to know facts before you post...

Originally posted by juggernaut74
He must not know the meaning of "whiny butthurt dumbass biatches".

yea and you are of them douchebag

who fired you from disney?? who turned down your script??? oh and as I told that other dummy playa, know some damn facts before you ppst ignorance from youtubers

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

who fired you from disney?? who turned down your script???

LOL!!!

Our early disagreements over Batman's perception & you were,
" I KNOW EVERY FACT ABOUT BATMAN I WRITE MOVIE SCRIPTS!!!"

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
There's no way that's true. Where are you hearing this

Prove it Wrong.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I see there are whiny butthurt dumbass biatches on message boards... grow up you idiots..

Originally posted by juggernaut74
He must not know the meaning of "whiny butthurt dumbass biatches".

Lolzers

Originally posted by Kazenji
Knowing Fly...it'll be various youtube channels.

Lets all remember that for the NEXT time Kanjerino links a Youtube Vid about something....

Putinbot1
I would post a vid to her "mean words" but it would be a Youtube Link and thus Poor Kazerino would get all triggered by by it.

Lets all Face Facts. Brie is a Stuck Up Snotty *****.

Let's compare Fly's words to Elliot Rodger's

Prior to his massacre, Rodger recorded a disturbing rant where he said: "I will slaughter every single spoiled stuck up blonde ****."

I'm not saying Fly intends to slaughter anyone, but the similarity in rhetoric resonates and Brie of course is a beautiful blonde woman.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Let's compare Fly's words to Elliot Rodger's

Prior to his massacre, Rodger recorded a disturbing rant where he said: "I will slaughter every single spoiled stuck up blonde ****."

I'm not saying Fly intends to slaughter anyone, but the similarity in rhetoric resonates and Brie of course is a beautiful blonde woman.

1-lol, No she ****ing isn't. Though, I suppose, beauty is relative and all.
2-Comparing someone to a murderer is kinda mean, to be fair.

==

On topic, I've heard that some movie theatres in Australia (anecdotal, ymmv) have been strong-armed in to only showing Captain Marvel for the first few days of its release.

I just checked the listings for the theatre I'll be using to go see Captain Marvel, and they don't have anything listed for Friday, Saturday or Sunday other than CM. BUT, and I emphasize BUT, it could simply be that they haven't sorted out the rest of their schedule yet. This could also be what's happening in Australia. And as well as that, mine is not some great, big multiplex. It has like 3-4 screens.

I'll check other cinemas as the day draws closer, but seriously, I wouldn't be surprised. Disney are greedy ****s, and have been for years.

Putinbot1
Double post

Putinbot1
Originally posted by -Pr-
1-lol, No she ****ing isn't. Though, I suppose, beauty is relative and all.
2-Comparing someone to a murderer is kinda mean, to be fair.

==

On topic, I've heard that some movie theatres in Australia (anecdotal, ymmv) have been strong-armed in to only showing Captain Marvel for the first few days of its release.

I just checked the listings for the theatre I'll be using to go see Captain Marvel, and they don't have anything listed for Friday, Saturday or Sunday other than CM. BUT, and I emphasize BUT, it could simply be that they haven't sorted out the rest of their schedule yet. This could also be what's happening in Australia. And as well as that, mine is not some great, big multiplex. It has like 3-4 screens.

I'll check other cinemas as the day draws closer, but seriously, I wouldn't be surprised. Disney are greedy ****s, and have been for years. I find her very attractive. I'm not comparing Fly Pr, I'm comparing his words, which you have to agree are very similar in how he describes women. Although I will agree this normalization of the rhetoric used by hardcore misogynists across the internet is unpleasant.

I'll be honest, I would suspect every movie theater knows it's the big ticket, despite a small but vocal minority with a very strange agenda flexing their internet muscles. I doubt much strong arming was required, the odd discount or kick-back to the main company owning the theaters perhaps.

KingD19
It's strong-arming the movie goers as well. Not everyone wants to see Captain Marvel believe it or not, but if this is true, then no one will be able to do anything but for those days. It's either see Captain Marvel, or don't watch a movie for a week.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by KingD19
It's strong-arming the movie goers as well. Not everyone wants to see Captain Marvel believe it or not, but if this is true, then no one will be able to do anything but for those days. It's either see Captain Marvel, or don't watch a movie for a week. Cue up and buy at the theatre.

KingD19
Buy what at the theater? A Captain Marvel ticket? If they're only showing that, what else is thre to buy?

Flyattractor
A Trip to Red Box?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I find her very attractive. I'm not comparing Fly Pr, I'm comparing his words, which you have to agree are very similar in how he describes women. Although I will agree this normalization of the rhetoric used by hardcore misogynists across the internet is unpleasant.

I'll be honest, I would suspect every movie theater knows it's the big ticket, despite a small but vocal minority with a very strange agenda flexing their internet muscles. I doubt much strong arming was required, the odd discount or kick-back to the main company owning the theaters perhaps.

Calling someone a "stuck up, snotty *****" is hardly hardcore misogyny. I've called, and been called far worse in my life, as I'm sure we all have. And Roger, iirc, hated men as much as women. I don't know what the word is for that. Well, other than ****.

If it was an isolated incident I might agree, but I think it was one of the Star Wars movies last year brought similar things to light about Disney holding cinemas to ransom if they wanted to continue to show their movies. There's promotion and then there's anti-consumerism.

tkitna
Originally posted by KingD19
It's strong-arming the movie goers as well. Not everyone wants to see Captain Marvel believe it or not, but if this is true, then no one will be able to do anything but for those days. It's either see Captain Marvel, or don't watch a movie for a week.

Is not seeing a movie for a week some kind of torture for people these days or something?

ares834
It's almost as if a massive corporation strong-arming cinemas is a bad thing. But then half of you idiots applauded Disney for buying Fox, so I can't say I'm surprised you don't see an issue with shit like this.

With that said, I'm not convinced Disney is doing anything this time. Most of the films in theaters right now are relatively small, and they tend not to put these showings on Fandango (or other online retailers) until the week of.

Khazra Reborn
You guys are being insane. You know there's no way all movie theaters are only going to show Captain Marvel

Inhuman
The "Disney is the boogie man taking over the world" tinfoil hat nerds are cringe af tbh.

Flyattractor
Disney is trying to "Take Over the World" at least the Entertainment World.

Esau Cairn
You guys are being insane. You know there's no way all movie theaters are only going to show Captain Marvel

When the 1st Avengers movie premiered in Australia, every major theatre showed nothing but screenings of The Avengers in all their cinemas....for the 1st 3 days.

To put that in perspective, one major theatre in the city has 15 cinemas in their complex.

Each cinema played the film 7 sessions per day over 15 screens.
That's 105 screenings a day...a total of 315 screenings over the first 3 days.

Even the Star Wars films never generated this much hype. Theatres were only willing to give up 3 screens for each premiere.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by -Pr-
Calling someone a "stuck up, snotty *****" is hardly hardcore misogyny. I've called, and been called far worse in my life, as I'm sure we all have. And Roger, iirc, hated men as much as women. I don't know what the word is for that. Well, other than ****.

If it was an isolated incident I might agree, but I think it was one of the Star Wars movies last year brought similar things to light about Disney holding cinemas to ransom if they wanted to continue to show their movies. There's promotion and then there's anti-consumerism. Yeah, but I suspect you, like me, have only been calledworse by people you have personally interacted with. I dont see you as someone who would insult an actress online over some misquotes and half truths without context.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
When the 1st Avengers movie premiered in Australia, every major theatre showed nothing but screenings of The Avengers in all their cinemas....for the 1st 3 days.

To put that in perspective, one major theatre in the city has 15 cinemas in their complex.

Each cinema played the film 7 sessions per day over 15 screens.
That's 105 screenings a day...a total of 315 screenings over the first 3 days.

Even the Star Wars films never generated this much hype. Theatres were only willing to give up 3 screens for each premiere.

That's pretty crazy. Being a stupid American, I didn't really take other countries into perspective. But here, that would never happen, were too bitchy about choice.

Putinbot1
That's pretty crazy. Being a stupid American, I didn't really take other countries into perspective. But here, that would never happen, were too bitchy about choice. Yeah, you'd never have justbonevon in the U.K. either.

Surtur
Lol I heard this theory that for Avengers Endgame Marvel made two different cuts. One cut features substantially less Captain Marvel and was going to be used if the Captain Marvel movie bombed.

No proof of this of course and I doubt it's true, but it is weird the stuff people come up with.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol I heard this theory that for Avengers Endgame Marvel made two different cuts. One cut features substantially less Captain Marvel and was going to be used if the Captain Marvel movie bombed.

No proof of this of course and I doubt it's true, but it is weird the stuff people come up with.

I heard that as well. It sounded like the Russo Bros weren't interested in including Captain Marvel, but Disney forced them.

playa1258
The Russo Bros did not want to include CM because they feel she has not earned it like the OG Avengers.

quanchi112
Looks like Fly triggered Bruce again. Says the guys crying about Disney as some evil corporation. You people need lives and need to quit acting so butthurt over the mighty king of the cinema.

quanchi112
You guys are being insane. You know there's no way all movie theaters are only going to show Captain Marvel I know they are idiots and paranoid morons.

Surtur
I heard that as well. It sounded like the Russo Bros weren't interested in including Captain Marvel, but Disney forced them.

Seems they wanna try to make CM necessary viewing for Endgame, sorta like they did with Black Panther and Infinity War.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by quanchi112
I know they are idiots and paranoid morons.

https://media.giphy.com/media/5R1FM2PNw3G6AZWBsc/giphy.gif

quanchi112
Unlike you I do not believe every conspiracy and click bait article I read. You are so scared of Disney it is amusing.

Flyattractor
Yes. You are the opposite. You are the Brain Dead Zombie Shill that swallows everything your Corporate OverLords tell you.

Sad Sad Little Shill Boy.

quanchi112
Yes. You are the opposite. You are the Brain Dead Zombie Shill that swallows everything your Corporate OverLords tell you.

Sad Sad Little Shill Boy. Disney cannot force people into buying their stuff. You are just mad they are successful. Get a life you loser.

Flyattractor
But they CAN Force the Theaters in what they can or cannot show.

Stupid Stupid Little Shill Boy.

quanchi112
But they CAN Force the Theaters in what they can or cannot show.

Stupid Stupid Little Shill Boy. No theatre us just showing Marvel that is a decent size theatre you clown.

Flyattractor
Oh you are So Blinded by your own Shillness.

I would Pity You if I didn't enjoy your stupidity so much.

quanchi112
Oh you are So Blinded by your own Shillness.

I would Pity You if I didn't enjoy your stupidity so much. Fly, Disney cannot control every theater. You are an idiot. Only you would be scared shitless of a movie company.

Flyattractor
Oh You are So Delusional.

quanchi112
Oh You are So Delusional. You are the guy spouting nonsense. Emotional.

Flyattractor
Time to break out the Kettle Pot Gif again I fear.

quanchi112
Time to break out the Kettle Pot Gif again I fear. Quit crying about Disney. Man up.

Flyattractor
Good Idea. I say the Same to You.. So stop Waisting your Time and Money on Silly and Childish Comic Book Movies.

eek!

quanchi112
Good Idea. I say the Same to You.. So stop Waisting your Time and Money on Silly and Childish Comic Book Movies.

eek! I decide what I spend my money on. The fact you worry about others shows you are so weak as a person.

Flyattractor
You are such a Hypocrite.

quanchi112
You are such a Hypocrite. No, you caring about what I blow money on is pathetic.

Flyattractor
You Sad Angry Little Man Child.

quanchi112
You Sad Angry Little Man Child. You are so jealous of me. Haha.

Flyattractor
Delusional Much? Yes. Very VERY Much!

quanchi112
Delusional Much? Yes. Very VERY Much! Jealous and Disney and I, beta.

Flyattractor
You are their #1 Cuck Boy.

Eon Blue

Flyattractor
Keep telling your self that sock boy.

dadudemon
Wait a minute...sock boy? When did Eon become a sock?

Or is a "sock boy" some other insult I'm not aware of?

Flyattractor
When He stole Quanchi's posting style....down to the actual comments....so yes.. Eon is a Quan Sock....or at least a clone.

Both are bad.

Quincy
This is silly as shit.

quanchi112
You are their #1 Cuck Boy. You are so salty they are the king. Create butthurt topics crying about how people spend their money.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Quincy
This is silly as shit. It is real in flys emotional head. He lives in his own fantasy world.

quanchi112
Cnn headline: trump directed former economic adviser to pressure doj to block a t and t Warner merger. Even your own guy tried hating on warner, fly. Oh fly you must be ripped to shreds over this. Disney did not do it Trump did.

BrolyBlack
That merger should have never happened, now all the prices are going to go up.

quanchi112
Well they lost the court case. Egg on trumps face.

BrolyBlack
You mean Cheeto dust?

quanchi112
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You mean Cheeto dust? That works.

BrolyBlack
Lots of people are losing their jobs

https://www.wsj.com/articles/at-t-shakes-up-warner-media-unit-11551708372

playa1258
Mergers and buyouts do that. Same thing will happen with Disney/Fox.

quanchi112
Will the merger cause greater content to be created for Warner to compete with Disney dominance. Remains to be seen.

quanchi112
Totally called fly ignoring trump going after Warner. *****.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.