Batman vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Who has the better tech feats and why
who has the more powerful suits and why
who's the better prep master and why

MrMind
did you know that the amalgam of batman and black panther is called blackman?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Who has the better tech feats and why
who has the more powerful suits and why
who's the better prep master and why

Batman - Brother Eye
Batman - Hellbat/Justice Buster
Batman - Taking out Darkseid

deathslash
1. Debatable. Bruce has things like bother eye, hacking alien tech, using New Gods tech etc. Panther has hacked Galactus' ship, helped build the ship that survived the destruction of all realities, etc.

2. Debatable. Bruce has the Hellbat and T'challa has a hulkbuster. If you're talking about average portrayals of their suits, Panther has a clear edge.

3. Highly debatable. Batman has taken out the league, Ra's Al Ghul, etc. Panther has taken down Mephisto, Doctor Doom, Reed Richards, etc.

DarkSaint85
Did Panther actually hack Galactus? I thought he just interfaced with it

deathslash
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Did Panther actually hack Galactus? I thought he just interfaced with it hmm....I thought I remember him hacking the ship with his suit but it has been a few years, so you could be right....

AlbertoJohnAvil
Did Panther actually hack Galactus? I thought he just interfaced with it

.noo.

the definition of hacking is the gaining of unathorized acess to data in a system or computer

DarkSaint85
.noo.

the definition of hacking is the gaining of unathorized acess to data in a system or computer

Yeah, but some methods are more difficult/technical than others.

If I walk past your computer and plug my USB stick in, technically that's hacking.

But it not as impressive as copying all your files remotely from my cave in Mongolia, past your firewalls etc.

All BP did was speak to it. It was ALREADY doing what it WANTED to do.

He didn't hack it. Just plugged his PC into it.

https://i.postimg.cc/Y09LWqmv/RCO015-1462017381.jpg

Edit: I mean, it's still an impressive feat. But IMO, Galactus' ship was the one doing the 'hacking', and was the one who 'wanted' to continue it's purpose.

Edit edit: it was already doing what it was meant to do. They just hurried it along with iso-8, not with Kimiyo.

DarkSaint85
Tbf, Batman didn't 'hack' the hellspores on Apokolips either, a Motherbox did it for him.

And I don't count the Hellbat suit, unless he actually designed it himself. The JL were the ones who built it.

AlbertoJohnAvil

If I walk past your computer and plug my USB stick in, technically that's hacking.

But it not as impressive as copying all your files remotely from my cave in Mongolia, past your firewalls etc.

Edit: I mean, it's still an impressive feat. But IMO, Galactus' ship was the one doing the 'hacking', and was the one who 'wanted' to continue it's purpose.

Edit edit: it was already doing what it was meant to do. They just hurried it along with iso-8, not with Kimiyo. [/QUOTE

. dude, that's hacking.

AlbertoJohnAvil
beating the jl is honestly not that impressive tbh
Here's another form of hacking

https://i.postimg.cc/1VmL3Fk1/pgl.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/TKzFWFz9/mes.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/qzg5Dp0w/hd.jpg

A Little girl on a pc did that to the JL with human tech

DarkSaint85

Edit edit: it was already doing what it was meant to do. They just hurried it along with iso-8, not with Kimiyo.

Yeah, but it's not that impressive as actually breaking into Galactus' files and taking over.....He literally just plugged his PC in.

That's like saying I hacked the Pentagon when all I did was plug a USB stick in.

Senor Cage
Batman is more impressive overall, with gear, tech, and whatnot.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Batman is more impressive overall, with gear, tech, and whatnot.

reasons and proof?

Senor Cage
reasons and proof?

1. Building Brother Eye
2. Engineering viruses
3. Knowledgeable in cloning and memory transfers
4. Designed the JLA Watchtower's defenses
5. Hacked New God's computers
6. Utility Belt and all it's various capabilities like EM attacks

Plus, he's turning into the Man Who Laughs, and he always wins with that mentality.

shiv
Batman controls actual bats with tech

deathslash
Originally posted by shiv
Batman controls actual bats with tech .....is that actually impressive?

Stoic
Originally posted by MrMind
did you know that the amalgam of batman and black panther is called blackman?

It should be the Black Bat, Panther Knight, or Panther Man.

I'd say about dead even across the board. It'd be an awesome cross over series with the right team. Jim Lee would be a great choice for the artist.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by deathslash
.....is that actually impressive?

Can Panther control panthers?

deathslash
Can Panther control panthers? without tech? Yes. At the very least, they're shown to be completely docile around him.

DarkSaint85
They're not bats though.

Science!!

shiv
Originally posted by deathslash
without tech? Yes. At the very least, they're shown to be completely docile around him.

Can he summon thousands of bloodlusted panthers to aid him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.