If the Dragon Balls brought back every person Buu killed..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
..then why weren't the Kaioshins he killed brought back?

For that matter, why have we never seen the big guy he absorbed? Why has no one attempted to "resurrect" him, or separate him out?

I mean, it's Dragon Ball. Souls don't just vanish, unless Zeno erases them.

victreebelvictr
What if Beerus erases them? :3

HumbleServant
Maybe just bad writing.

Galan007
Because only the people who were killed after Babidi came to earth were resurrected.

Kento
Cause they didn't specifically wish it as everyone that Buu killed be brought back, hence why Vegeta also came back. Buu just happened to be teh reason everyone died except like Vegeta.

One Big Mob
I got a question since I don't want to go look at the sources.

What happened to Tien after Super Buu knocked him out? Obviously he got killed by Kid Buu, but why couldn't Dende/Hercule have stayed with him?

cdtm
Originally posted by One Big Mob

What happened to Tien after Super Buu knocked him out? Obviously he got killed by Kid Buu, but why couldn't Dende/Hercule have stayed with him?

As far as I remember, Dende did heal him.

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007
Because only the people who were killed after Babidi came to earth were resurrected. Originally posted by Kento
Cause they didn't specifically wish it as everyone that Buu killed be brought back, hence why Vegeta also came back. Buu just happened to be teh reason everyone died except like Vegeta.

Seems wrong the other gods didn't even try and bring them back, though. Especially after getting involved with the Dragon Balls.

King Kai himself kept bugging Goku to do it. You'd think the Kaioshin could simply order the Namek gods to get it done.

Kento
Originally posted by One Big Mob

What happened to Tien after Super Buu knocked him out? Obviously he got killed by Kid Buu, but why couldn't Dende/Hercule have stayed with him? Would it really matter if they healed him or not? He wasn't good for anything for it to matter. Satan saved the day, and Dende is needed for the dragon balls.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by cdtm
..then why weren't the Kaioshins he killed brought back?

For that matter, why have we never seen the big guy he absorbed? Why has no one attempted to "resurrect" him, or separate him out?

I mean, it's Dragon Ball. Souls don't just vanish, unless Zeno erases them. From what I remember the earths dragon balls have a limitation of about 1 year after their death (there was a loophole that saved freiza....a bullshit one). It wouldnt surprise me if the namek dragon balls have a limitation like that too.

Galan007
As mentioned, the Dragon Balls were used twice during that arc.

The first wish came from the earth Dragon Balls. The only wish was for everyone killed THAT DAY to be resurrected.

The second wishes came from the Namekian Dragon Balls. The first wish was to recreate the earth(which had just been destroyed by Pure Boo.) The second wish was to resurrect all those who had been killed AFTER Babidi came to earth. The third wish was to restore Goku back to full power.

The prospect of resurrecting everyone who had ever been killed by Boo never came up in the first place.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Galan007
As mentioned, the Dragon Balls were used twice during that arc.

The first wish came from the earth Dragon Balls. The only wish was for everyone killed THAT DAY to be resurrected.

The second wishes came from the Namekian Dragon Balls. The first wish was to recreate the earth(which had just been destroyed by Pure Boo.) The second wish was to resurrect all those who had been killed AFTER Babidi came to earth. The third wish was to restore Goku back to full power.

The prospect of resurrecting everyone who had ever been killed by Boo never came up in the first place. You're right. I remember it was vegeta who came up with that wish because he wanted to make sure his victims at the world martial arts tournament were included.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Kento
Would it really matter if they healed him or not? He wasn't good for anything for it to matter. Satan saved the day, and Dende is needed for the dragon balls. He just vanished though. Guy was the only other guy alive and he just went *poof*

Kento
They just kind of leave him behind, cause they all went over to where Vegeta appeared on Earth.

cdtm
It's kind of funny how Mister Satan not only saves the day, but keeps avoiding death when these "monsters" (It's all smoke and mirror's) keep dying off. He hasn't been resurrected once, has he? (Whis rewinding time doesn't count.)

Put him in the ToP for Universe 7 alone, he'd find a way to outlast everyone.

Kento
He's never been resurrected, Mr. Satan is like the only person to have never died. XD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.