Which Low Meta can beat Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
If Deathstroke has the Godkiller sword, Ikon suit, Nth Metal gear, gun and ammo

3-D Man, Angel, Arachne, Arana, Azrael, Backlash, Bane (/w/ Venom), Batman, Beast, Black Canary, Black Knight (classic /w/ Ebony Blade), Black Panther, Black Tarantula, Blade, Bloodshot, Bruenor Battlehammer, Captain America, Century, Charcoal, Charlie 27, Constrictor, Creeper, Cyber, Dagger, Daken, Deadpool, Deathlok, Doc Ock, Domino, Drizzt Do'Urden, Elixer, Falcon, Firehawk, Gambit, Gotham Butcher (Felix Harmon), Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Jason Voorhees, Judge Dredd, Karnak, Kid Devil, Killer Croc, Klaw, Lady Deathstrike, The Leader, Longshot, Man-Bat, Marrina (Normal), Mercury, Midnighter, Mister Hyde, Moon Girl, Mysterio, Mystique, Nightcrawler, Ninjak, Nuke, Orka Humbug, Owlman, Prometheus, Protocide, Puck, Puma, Rage, Rai, Sabretooth, Shang Chi, Silk, Silver Samurai, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Woman, Starlord, Swift, Thunder Cats, Tombstone, Triathalon, Vance Astro, Vanguard, Vermin, Vulture, Warpath, Wildchild, Wizard, Wolverine, Wulfgar, X-23, Zealot

Supermutant
Slade would do well against that list

leonidas
with that gear anyone would be hard-pressed to take him for a majority. bp, maybe. longshot perhaps. nightcrawler could be a real threat if...he were evil. maybe nc from aoa could take him? thats a lot of high powered gear slade is packing here. with that gear he wouldn't be lm.

DarkSaint85
Midnighter, Creeper, Longshot, Batman, Prometheus, possibly Mysterio.

Deadline
Um Captain America? Fantomex.

EDIT: Whoa! Just saw the stips, I'm gonna take that back.

Stoic
I'd give these guys a decent chace of winning. The Ikon suit is a bit cheesy.
Zealot, Wolverine, Captain America, Midnighter, Batman, Black Panther, Deadpool, Cyber, Gambit.

DarkSaint85
Add Klaw, Domino, Nightcrawler, Swift and Spiderwoman to my list.

Deadline
Originally posted by Stoic
Zealot, Wolverine, Captain America, Midnighter, Batman, Black Panther, Deadpool, Cyber, Gambit.

I just said Cap couldn't take him. Making me look bad....

Digi
Black Knight has a puncher's chance with the Ebony Blade. Not that I'd give him the majority. But Dane has better showings than most remember.

leonidas
i thought of him too, but some of slade's speed showings would make it very tough on dane, even if he is the more skilled of the 2 with a sword.

nice to see you post. more common sense in the forum is always a welcome commodity. thumb up

Senor Cage

Cyber might be the only one on that list.

Sin I AM
How is the gear against sharp objects

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
How is the gear against sharp objects

It's meant to be stronger the smaller the surface area.

So it handles punches better than AoE attacks (as per Priest). So piercing damage should be nothing to him.

burrrrrr
Thor...maybe

qwertyuiop1998
IMO,dc team no one could beating this gear equipment deathstroke,at least,most likely to win is deathstroke(since i'm not familar with marvel,so i just talk about dc).batman need cancelled DS ikon and batcave equipment to stalement DS,and DS physically superior than batman
black canary already beaten by ds multiple times,he could take down black canary before she can uses her voice

MrMind
Originally posted by burrrrrr
Thor...maybe

Thor is high street and no he has no chance

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Midnighter, Creeper, Longshot, Batman, Prometheus, possibly Mysterio.

Add Klaw, Domino, Nightcrawler, Swift and Spiderwoman to my list.

Midnighter and Swift: 'Door'

Creeper: Possession. Alternatively, his laugh.

Longshot/Domino: luck powers

Batman: Lol.
https://i.postimg.cc/jL1STfmV/RCO007-3.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/HVnkFzS4/RCO004.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/21B8S6N1/RCO018.jpg

Batman.

Prometheus: BFR to the Negative Zone

Mysterio: iffy if his illusions would work on Slade. I THINK it might? Latest issue has him suffering from illusions, so maybe.

Klaw: note how Batman defeated him. Harmonics. Plus, he still needs to hear.

Nightcrawler:
https://i.postimg.cc/QBTbmpGj/sabretooth-vs-nightcrawler-2.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/18TBDvdW/sabretooth-vs-nightcrawler-3.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/nXMTsy3j/sabretooth-vs-nightcrawler-5.jpg

Spiderwoman: Pheromones.

Stoic
Originally posted by Deadline
I just said Cap couldn't take him. Making me look bad....

Cap has gone up against greater odds. It's what he does. Batman does it all of the time too.

XLR87T3
Whatever STANDARD gear that justifies puts Batman on a whole tier ABOVE Captain America (roflmao) is the same gear that could be used to defeat Slade.

DarkSaint85
But Slade is also a tier above Cap smile

Deadline
Cap has gone up against greater odds. It's what he does. Batman does it all of the time too.

Well I wanted to say he still might be able to do it but didn't want to look like a fanboy......anyway not sure what that sword does.

But Slade is also a tier above Cap smile

Is he trollface?

DarkSaint85
With this gear, yes.

If with his STANDARD gear he's in the same tier as Cap...

I note you didn't try and correct Xlrt when he said Bats was a tier above Cap smile

Or do you think all this gear downgrades Slade? Lol.

Deadline
With this gear, yes.

If with his STANDARD gear he's in the same tier as Cap...

I note you didn't try and correct Xlrt when he said Bats was a tier above Cap smile

Yea ok if you put it that way I guess.

No I didn't because Bats isn't and I'm not too sure he was agreeing that Bats was above Cap or the idea is absurd. Trollface.

DarkSaint85
Yea ok if you put it that way I guess.

No I didn't because Bats isn't and I'm not too sure he was agreeing that Bats was above Cap or the idea is absurd. Trollface.

Lol.

Am free to BZ it if you want. You and Xltr if you wanted...Cap vs Batman with standard gear.

Feel free to accept or not. Just don't call me a troll when it's a mod ruling on the tiers.

Deadline
Lol.

Am free to BZ it if you want. You and Xltr if you wanted...Cap vs Batman with standard gear.

Feel free to accept or not. Just don't call me a troll when it's a mod ruling on the tiers.

BZ? Who care? Not even sure that would mean anything, would we even be able to get neutral judges? Don't have time for BZ trying to cut down on this forum recently. If you wanna bump a thread could chime in.

Whatever man.

victreebelvictr
BZ? Who care? Not even sure that would mean anything, would we even be able to get neutral judges? Don't have time for BZ trying to cut down on this forum recently. If you wanna bump a thread could chime in.

Whatever man. Was that a yes or a no? X3

celeyhyga17
Black Panther maybe?

Deadline
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Was that a yes or a no? X3

No, lol.

victreebelvictr
No, lol. Oh okay. :3

Poor Saint, sad

DarkSaint85

Whatever man.

Lol. Cry more. Mods have ruled, if you don't like it, well...guess you can cut down on your time even more, lol.

But seems like you're the only one trolling here. I am backed up by the official tiers thread, you're backed up by....what, exactly? Your own personal opinion? Sorry, doesn't quite cut it.

Supermutant
Wait is the BZ cap vs Deathstroke or cap vs bats? I'm in to judge either.

Deadline
Lol. Cry more. Mods have ruled, if you don't like it, well...guess you can cut down on your time even more, lol.

But seems like you're the only one trolling here. I am backed up by the official tiers thread, you're backed up by....what, exactly? Your own personal opinion? Sorry, doesn't quite cut it.

Cap is in low-meta why do I care about the mods rules? Not sure what you're on about.

confused I think you actually need to lighten up a bit. If you wanna bump a thread and talk about it see what I can do.

Originally posted by Supermutant

If you were a judge that would be cool. Its Cap vs Batman standard gear, but to be honest don't have time not sure Cap would win anyway.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Supermutant

Cap vs Bats. Standard gear for both.

Deadline seems to be handing out the insults today, without any reasons why....

Deadline
Cap vs Bats. Standard gear for both.

Deadline seems to be handing out the insults today, without any reasons why....

I called you a trollface? Serioulsy.....it looked like you were trying to be a bit cheeky with the smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.