Yahoo Meltsdown over Fast Food At White House

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Yahoo

laughing out loud

Surtur
It's fascinating to read through the comments to see what some are griping over. Some are saying this is bad cuz Trump messed up their diets lol. One meal isn't going to do that, but okay. Another complaint I see is that it's cheap food.

Yet if Trump was serving lobster and filet mignon and caviar and all that they'd go after him for that as well.

Putinbot1
Does Yahoo still exist? How 1998. So 2 people were upset? Wowzer!

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1

There are thousands of replies...some of them quite funny in terms of what they cry about.

And I can all but guarantee you that this is just the beginning. Wait until tomorrow and we'll have charts and graphs and all that.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
There are thousands of replies...some of them quite funny in terms of what they cry about.

And I can all but guarantee you that this is just the beginning. Wait until tomorrow and we'll have charts and graphs and all that.

How do we know these are legit gripes and not just Rightist pretending to be Leftist throwing tantrums?

Do let me know if the "false flag" angle is still only usable by Trumpers and Rightist, if so, apologies.

Putinbot1
The rightist found an ancient empty platform and unwittingly created performance art?

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
How do we know these are legit gripes and not just Rightist pretending to be Leftist throwing tantrums?

Do let me know if the "false flag" angle is still only usable by Trumpers and Rightist, if so, apologies.

Aww you're so very angry right now. I love it smile

BrolyBlack

Incorrect, read the comments

BrolyBlack

You literally exist to troll Surtur.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Aww you're so very angry right now. I love it smile

So "false flag" is only usable by Trumpers. Thanks :0

Surtur
So "false flag" is only usable by Trumpers. Thanks :0

You can use it if you want lol.

BrolyBlack

Surtur

BrolyBlack
This encompasses Robs life

jaden_2.0
Tackling the big issues of the day again, I see.

BrolyBlack

jaden_2.0
Good question. Definitely the latter because the people who write the articles are often told to write them (as opposed to writing about what they want) and are also getting paid to write them.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Good question. Definitely the latter because the people who write the articles are often told to write them (as opposed to writing about what they want) and are also getting paid to write them.

Disagree, the ones writing the articles are so pathetic they take it to extreme lengths they didn't need to be taken to. Which is much sadder, no matter if they're getting paid.

One example is, last time this happened, WaPo didn't just write about it...they created an actual chart showing where each kind of food was placed on the table. Sorry, someone talking about these articles being worthless will never be worse than someone writing articles like that. And holy shit it's 1,000 times worse if the guys boss actually uttered the words "make us a chart on where the food was placed". That's approaching nigh infinite levels of sadness if that command was ever given lol.

cdtm

There's a big helping of "memberberries".

Member hanging out in Yahoo chat rooms with strangers? Member Yahoo pool with internet and real friends? Member it being your go-to search engine?

BrolyBlack
Since liberals hate fast food, that must mean they hate the people that work there to.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Since liberals hate fast food, that must mean they hate the people that work there to.

They seem to hate it cuz Trump enjoys it.

I swear to god he needs to throw an "I love oxygen" party and just see what happens. They'll suffocate themselves on sheer principle.

BrolyBlack
He should do it

Eternal Idol
That cheap ****... laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.