What do you come to KMC for Besides to waste time?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
This place is a time killer, as no possible resolution could ever come out of any debate here. What is KMC For other than to waste time?

-Pr-
Misery loves company.

dadudemon
People post a lot of news articles (Thanks Whirly, Supra, and Surtur) that I can't read on places like reddit (which is a stream of Democratic Propaganda, pretty much).

I like the topics we discuss, at times. Many of you are very educated and passionate about some of the topics you discuss. Also, I get exposed to different arguments on hot topics that I had not considered yet.

Lastly, and the most important of all is I love most of you. I can connect and bond with most of you. I'm down to meet up with most of you in real life if the opportunity presents itself. So far, met up with 3 of you.

Mindship
I still come here because you never know when someone might say something interesting.

@DDM - Glad you're still here. smile

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Mindship
something interesting.

finally

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
This place is a time killer, as no possible resolution could ever come out of any debate here. What is KMC For other than to waste time?

LHI2bZ-Rbso

Eon Blue
To defeat and spite my enemies.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Eon Blue
To defeat and spite my enemies. >:3

Chuck_Schumer
For the same reason why I can't stop keeping tabs on my high-school crush and the first women I genuinely felt an attraction towards...

KMC is a monkey on my back that I can never be rid of until the site 404's one day.

NemeBro
The b1tches.

cdtm
If you're doing something you enjoy, you're not wasting time.

If you didn't enjoy this, why would you bother doing it.

Putinbot1
Blackmailing People for pics.

-AC

Mindship
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
finally
https://giphy.com/gifs/beBy7w1gklos0

MythLord
The thought provoking intellectual discussions... They're bound to happen eventually.

Bentley
Originally posted by NemeBro
The b1tches.

This

Impediment

mike brown
Gives me an outlet to discuss things that nobody I know irl gives 2 shits about

I know there's other forums to do so but I haven't found many I care for. Don't like most specifically political forums as the people are uptight and it's just constant team red vs team blue. There are some on here like that but some others who aren't as well.

I don't like Reddit cause it's too big and there's no sense of community or knowing who people are and what they're about. 4chan is even worse in that regard plus constant trolling.

I used to post on some music board but got banned. Before that some rap board but it died down significantly. Before that ebaumnation/ebaumsworld which also died.

jaden_2.0
Are you AC?

Bashar Teg
was there a bus at some point? did it cheer?

Jmanghan
Because I like talking to the people on here?

Are things you enjoy doing "wasting time"?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by dadudemon
People post a lot of news articles (Thanks Whirly, Supra, and Surtur) that I can't read on places like reddit (which is a stream of Democratic Propaganda, pretty much).

I like the topics we discuss, at times. Many of you are very educated and passionate about some of the topics you discuss. Also, I get exposed to different arguments on hot topics that I had not considered yet.

Lastly, and the most important of all is I love most of you. I can connect and bond with most of you. I'm down to meet up with most of you in real life if the opportunity presents itself. So far, met up with 3 of you. Who did you meet up with???

Putinbot1
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Are you AC?

He wishes

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
was there a bus at some point? did it cheer? The bus always cheers

-AC

Impediment

Putinbot1

mike brown
Are you AC? what does AC stand for?

Darkstorm Zero
Attacks Children

J/k It stands for Alpha Centauri

mike brown
Yeah thought so. No I'm not AC. Didn't like him tbh.

Putinbot1
Are you AC? Oh, is Mike AC... the rap board thing.

Hmmmmmm...

-AC

Impediment
AC was a good guy and never wronged me. I miss our talks.

But he got caught catfishing.

Emperordmb
I have a few motivations

The good motivations: partly for the news, partly for the entertainment, partly for the social interaction

The sinful motivations: egotistical intellectual masturbation, procrastination

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Impediment

But he got caught catfishing.

No that's not what happened.

mike brown
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Oh, is Mike AC... the rap board thing.

Hmmmmmm...

-AC I was on a site called rapmusic.com which later migrated to a site called grindorgohome. AC probably wouldn't have posted on those sites. He was obsessed with underground white backpacker rap.

Eon Blue
AC messaged me one fine day over Yahoo messenger asking for nudes and to never tell his wife.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Eon Blue
AC messaged me one fine day over Yahoo messenger asking for nudes and to never tell his wife.

Poor FallenJedi. He's a cheater, for sure.

Impediment
They were in Denton/Dallas, TX area last I spoke to him.

Rumor has it they moved to San Diego.

Robtard
San Diego, it means a whale's vagina

DeviantDefiance
Originally posted by Robtard
San Diego, it means a whale's vagina

I believe those to be synonyms

Raisen
i come on here once a year to see if anything or anyone has changed.

nope. same bs

quanchi112
Change is for the weak. Evolution will doom us all.

Raisen
Originally posted by quanchi112
Change is for the weak. Evolution will doom us all.

hey

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raisen
hey What is new in your world?

Raisen
What is new in your world?

nothing much.
same job.
same place.
just been going monk and cutting off negativity.
feels good.

I seriously want to become a monk when I retire in 10 years.

what's new with you?

quanchi112
nothing much.
same job.
same place.
just been going monk and cutting off negativity.
feels good.

I seriously want to become a monk when I retire in 10 years.

what's new with you? Two months off came back mid February. I await Lord Thanos in April the month of my birth. Working, saving cash, and smiting infidels. Same old.

Raisen
Two months off came back mid February. I await Lord Thanos in April the month of my birth. Working, saving cash, and smiting infidels. Same old.

I'm looking forward to it too

quanchi112
I'm looking forward to it too I am tinkering with the idea of seeing it back to back on the opening Thursday night. 6 hours or so but that is a lot of time in a theatre in one night. May spread it out as I saw Infinity War 7 times. This is the apex of my life so it is downhill from here. Turning 40 with Thanos.

Raisen
I am tinkering with the idea of seeing it back to back on the opening Thursday night. 6 hours or so but that is a lot of time in a theatre in one night. May spread it out as I saw Infinity War 7 times. This is the apex of my life so it is downhill from here. Turning 40 with Thanos.

40? dude. prime of your life.
don't be sad when captain marvel solos thanos tho. it's just a movie

StiltmanFTW
Welcome back, Raisen thumb up

Raisen
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Welcome back, Raisen thumb up

thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Back for good?

Or just dropping by?

Raisen
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Back for good?

Or just dropping by?

Probably just dropping by.
not reading many comics lately and the general discussion board is still phucked up.

StiltmanFTW
Too bad.

Thought we'd make fun of Thor again.

http://tinyurl.com/yxqqzjk4

Eon Blue
I am tinkering with the idea of seeing it back to back on the opening Thursday night. 6 hours or so but that is a lot of time in a theatre in one night. May spread it out as I saw Infinity War 7 times. This is the apex of my life so it is downhill from here. Turning 40 with Thanos. thumb up

quanchi112
40? dude. prime of your life.
don't be sad when captain marvel solos thanos tho. it's just a movie Ludicrous idea. It is an avengers movie a collection of heroes all pitted against Thanos. Thanos already won by the way.

cdtm
I am tinkering with the idea of seeing it back to back on the opening Thursday night. 6 hours or so but that is a lot of time in a theatre in one night. May spread it out as I saw Infinity War 7 times. This is the apex of my life so it is downhill from here. Turning 40 with Thanos.

I can see why you'd be a fan, then.

A guy who's 40 and taking on the universe could be a big inspiration at those times when you take a step, and throw out a half dozen muscles.

Speaking from experience. thumb up

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

Movies mainly. That's what brought me here in the first place.

There's more than just the General Discussion (aka Politics) Forum. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
I can see why you'd be a fan, then.

A guy who's 40 and taking on the universe could be a big inspiration at those times when you take a step, and throw out a half dozen muscles.

Speaking from experience. thumb up Shhhhhh. You know nothing, Jon snow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.