the-blueprint-for-world-domination-that-spooked-america

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://www.bbc.com/ideas/videos/the-blueprint-for-world-domination-that-spooked-am/p07087xd

Makes you think, Orwell must have read about the theory.
Also, it's a case for European Union imperialism! The irony is that so many brexiteers and Trumpers believe that they are pro capitalist and pro democracy etc but are in fact a puppet of Russia's geopolitical strategy!

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1
The Heartland theory is not about individual people or communism per se. It is about the pivot of history.

BrolyBlack
Pb you think everyone is a Putin puppet, but you named yourself Putin and are a strong man like Putin. I think you two have more in common than you think.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Pb you think everyone is a Putin puppet, but you named yourself Putin and are a strong man like Putin. I think you two have more in common than you think.

Surely he's just playing dumb and doesn't actually think someone like Trump is a Putin puppet.

Gotta love the mention of Orwell as well...the UK is in the process of trying to turn 1984 from fiction into reality.

samhain
Originally posted by Surtur
the UK is in the process of trying to turn 1984 from fiction into reality.

How so? I mean, I hear people say this all the time yet not one person who says it can follow it up with decent examples, they just go along the lines of; 'They're taking away their speech!' In fact, I'd wager most of the people who say this have never even read the book. (not specifically aimed at you Surt, perhaps you've read it, perhaps you haven't.)

Surtur
Originally posted by samhain
How so? I mean, I hear people say this all the time yet not one person who says it can follow it up with decent examples, they just go along the lines of; 'They're taking away their speech!' In fact, I'd wager most of the people who say this have never even read the book. (not specifically aimed at you Surt, perhaps you've read it, perhaps you haven't.)

Cops harassed a dude for retweeting a transgender limerick.

A woman was arrested for calling a tranny a man, with the specific instructions of "don't call him a man again" afterwards.

BrolyBlack
Most of the people that cry about Putin love Putin deep down.

Surtur
Trigger warning, snowflakes before you're in for a scare:

Transwoman CHARGED With HATE CRIME For Saying SHES A MAN?!?

LNiVHc4qJQY

Surtur
Most of the people that cry about Putin love Putin deep down.

He needs to provide an explanation for why Putin had Trump sell guns to the Ukraine and side against Maduro in Venezuela, if he's still going to maintain Trump is Putins puppet.

samhain
Cops harassed a dude for retweeting a transgender limerick.

A woman was arrested for calling a tranny a man, with the specific instructions of "don't call him a man again" afterwards.

Those are my favourite parts of 1984.

Surtur
Those are my favourite parts of 1984.

Thought crimes were your favorite part? Cool.

BrolyBlack
He needs to provide an explanation for why Putin had Trump sell guns to the Ukraine and side against Maduro in Venezuela, if he's still going to maintain Trump is Putins puppet.

He cant and he wont be able to.

BrolyBlack
I've also noticed the people that are most obsessed with Nazi's and saying they don't like them have more in common with them than anyone else.

Surtur
He cant and he wont be able to.

Oh and he needs to explain why, after the election, Jared Kushner was trying to find back channels to communicate with the Russians over. If they colluded...wouldn't those channels already be in place?

samhain

It could be argued that he did so for this exact reason, so that there would be reasonable doubt to the puppet allegations. Not saying I believe this but the explanation is there, ready for use.

Surtur
It could be argued that he did so for this exact reason, so that there would be reasonable doubt to the puppet allegations. Not saying I believe this but the explanation is there, ready for use.

So Putins playing like 20D chess on us, and it's the republicans that embrace conspiracy theories...

samhain
So Putins playing like 20D chess on us, and it's the republicans that embrace conspiracy theories...

You asked for an explanation, I gave you one off the top of my head. And lets be honest, a move like that would hardly be 20D chess, it's global politics FFS, moves like that happen all the time.

Surtur
You asked for an explanation, I gave you one off the top of my head. And lets be honest, a move like that would hardly be 20D chess, it's global politics FFS, moves like that happen all the time.

And which do you feel is more likely: your explanation...or the explanation that he's just not Putin's puppet at all?

samhain
And which do you feel is more likely: your explanation...or the explanation that he's just not Putin's puppet at all?

I actually don't believe either one is more laughable than the other and they're hardly the only two options available. The optimist in me would like to believe there is no possibility of Russian collusion and that all media and politicians are truthful, think we all know different though. I'll also point out that I haven't been following the collusion angle whatsoever so bear that in mind.

Surtur
I actually don't believe either one is more laughable than the other and they're hardly the only two options available. The optimist in me would like to believe there is no possibility of Russian collusion and that all media and politicians are truthful, think we all know different though. I'll also point out that I haven't been following the collusion angle whatsoever so bear that in mind.

Him being a puppet is much more laughable though. Especially if the claim is he'd have Trump sell guns to the Ukraine, etc. just to throw people off lol.

The more plausible and sane explanation is that he's not actually Putins puppet and that sometimes the decisions he makes work out to Putins advantage and sometimes they don't.

samhain
The USA has sold weapons to its own enemies in the past why would they or Russia for that matter give a fvck about the Ukraine? What are Ukraine going to do with weapons? Conquer Russia? What does it cost Russia to let Ukraine have some weapons?

Surtur
The USA has sold weapons to its own enemies in the past why would they or Russia for that matter give a fvck about the Ukraine? What are Ukraine going to do with weapons? Conquer Russia? What does it cost Russia to let Ukraine have some weapons?

The USA isn't Russia though. Why would Putin have them sold weapons? "The USA has done it" is irrelevant. Has Russia sold weapons to their enemies?

And he also gains nothing from Trump siding against Maduro.

There's just not much that actually points to him being Putin's puppet. Especially the Venezuela thing. It's wishful thinking and people twisting his eagerness to have a good relationship with Russia into something nefarious.

Surtur
Also wait what country did we sell weapons to that was our specific enemy at the time? I'm talking enemies, not some place that we simply weren't friendly with.

We'd need examples of Russia selling weapons to their current enemies for this to matter, but I'm still curious.

snowdragon
I find China to be much scarier and a MUCH larger threat then Russia could hope to be in the next 100 years.

Actually aside from nukes, China could make Russia it's ***** and take all the nature resources and land area in Siberia as well in addition to expanding control of the China sea.

Putin does a good job of disrupting politicals in other countries to sew discontent he is simply the right hand man to the China end goal:P

BrolyBlack
Agreed, all people griping about Putin have no idea about China, which just shows how dumb they are.

cdtm
Originally posted by Putinbot1
https://www.bbc.com/ideas/videos/the-blueprint-for-world-domination-that-spooked-am/p07087xd

Makes you think, Orwell must have read about the theory.
Also, it's a case for European Union imperialism! The irony is that so many brexiteers and Trumpers believe that they are pro capitalist and pro democracy etc but are in fact a puppet of Russia's geopolitical strategy!

Watching this on an ipad.

I would not recommend ever buying one, btw. They have it set up so you can't get true "full screen" on Safari in videos on YouTube or BBC, for some reason. (Maybe that's changed since the Mini 2's, but honestly why settle for Apple's walled garden?)

dadudemon
Originally posted by cdtm
Watching this on an ipad.

I would not recommend ever buying one, btw. They have it set up so you can't get true "full screen" on Safari in videos on YouTube or BBC, for some reason. (Maybe that's changed since the Mini 2's, but honestly why settle for Apple's walled garden?)

Because they want you to "open in app" to do their usage analytics, of course.

Try to open the videos in their respective apps and watch as the features are magically restored to full functions.

Putinbot1
@Broly, I don't know if being like Putin is a compliment.

@Surt this theory spawned many others, in a geopolitical sense it's a Rosetta stone idea, although it's unlikely in the original form it could happen.

@cdtm glad you bothered mate thumb up

@DDM I use an android pad from Asus, very light.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
@DDM I use an android pad from Asus, very light.

Do you have the same problems cdtm does?

cdtm
Originally posted by dadudemon
Because they want you to "open in app" to do their usage analytics, of course.

Try to open the videos in their respective apps and watch as the features are magically restored to full functions.

I downloaded a special "developer" browser called Frameless instead. smile

And for Youtube, I learned how to hack a true full screen with "bookmarkets". Added bonus of picture in picture mode, and no annoying "See this next" banners. (Limited to 720p, but I still play a PS2, what do I care.)

mike brown
Surely he's just playing dumb and doesn't actually think someone like Trump is a Putin puppet.

Gotta love the mention of Orwell as well...the UK is in the process of trying to turn 1984 from fiction into reality. North Korea is basically 1984 for real

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
Do you have the same problems cdtm does? No, that's why I use it laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.