Drag Queens being Brought to Public Schools to read to kids

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
KCtsnAYHTaA

Emperordmb
Ummm... no, just no.

**** I'm glad I got out of high school just as they were starting to introduce the nonbinary horseshit.

Deadline
Should not be teaching this to children.

Robtard
Drag Queen
noun

-a man who dresses up in women's clothes, typically for the purposes of entertainment

So an entertainer read a book to children; this is what is making you tolerable people flip out and pearl-clutch. Legit lolz, never change.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Deadline
Should not be teaching this to children. Iyo. Opinions vary, kid. Learn to be open minded and quit acting like your opinion is any more valid than the next person.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
Drag Queen
noun

-a man who dresses up in women's clothes, typically for the purposes of entertainment

So an entertainer read a book to children; this is what is making you tolerable people flip out and pearl-clutch. Legit lolz, never change.

So non certified random drag queens should be brought into the public school to read to kids about gender?

Are you out of your mind?

MythLord
Cool. What exactly is the problem here?

BrolyBlack
What's the problem bringing in retards who aren't certified to teach kids anything about gender studies?

MythLord
What exactly are they teaching kids, tbh?

I fail to see anything harmful here.

BrolyBlack
gender studies

dadudemon
Hmmm

I'm usually open minded but I don't know about this.

Let the parents decide by getting a vote from parents. It forces them to be active in their children's education (extremely important for future success from multiple studies) and also get to decide what their children are exposed to. Seems like a win win.

snowdragon
So weird, just say no to public school events. Otherwise, who cares if it's an event that is on private property or an optional event in a public facility.

MythLord
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
gender studies
Fascinating. The Drag Queens seem to be more of an example, or an anecdote, for a type of gender dysphoria. That can prove quite informative.

I also agree with DDM that parents should vote on this and should generally take a more active approach in their children's education. This doesn't seem bad.

Emperordmb
I'd rather keep impressionable kids away from gender and sexual ideology. They're kids. Elementary school kids.

School is not Church, keep the weird political/cultural agenda moralizing out of it.

****'s sake, even though I went to Public school and turned out fine, when I have kids if this shit progresses, I'll have to try and get them into a private school... assuming the state hasn't by that point outlawed any private school that doesn't push this agenda.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by MythLord
Fascinating. The Drag Queens seem to be more of an example, or an anecdote, for a type of gender dysphoria. That can prove quite informative.

I also agree with DDM that parents should vote on this and should generally take a more active approach in their children's education. This doesn't seem bad.

What qualifies them to be educators without any formal training?

MythLord
I'm not sure what is so harmful that's being taught here? Are the Drag Queens talking about sex? Is it that? In which case, I agree.

Are they just discussing how you can be a boi and like makeup, or a gurl and like monster trucks? Cuz that isn't bad, tbh.

BrolyBlack
Watch the video before asking a bunch of questions please

dadudemon
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'd rather keep impressionable kids away from gender and sexual ideology. They're kids. Elementary school kids.

School is not Church, keep the weird political/cultural agenda moralizing out of it.

****'s sake, even though I went to Public school and turned out fine, when I have kids if this shit progresses, I'll have to try and get them into a private school... assuming the state hasn't by that point outlawed any private school that doesn't push this agenda.

Do you fear your future children turning transgender by being exposed (please...for the love of all that is holy, no pun intended) to transvestites?

I don't think that's possible because they are two different things. If you fear one of your sons getting the idea to decorate themselves with an extremely exaggerated version of female cosmetic application and attire, I guess you could try quarantining your kids for a while.

You might be better served not being hypercontrolling and helicopter parenting, though. They won't discover these things on their own and get a sense of excitement (because children get excited and full of glee when they think they are doing something bad or "not playing by the rules" because they are kids). It could end up being worse where a kid ventures too far into these things and ends up experiencing gender dysphoria or one of the LGB things.

MythLord
Watch the video before asking a bunch of questions please
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EagerSpeedyGuernseycow-small.gif

BrolyBlack
Ignorant

Robtard
Originally posted by MythLord
Cool. What exactly is the problem here?

First they let a drag queen speak at a school, then comes the forced gender reassignment for these children, drugs, surgery and all. Duh.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Hmmm

I'm usually open minded but I don't know about this.

Let the parents decide by getting a vote from parents. It forces them to be active in their children's education (extremely important for future success from multiple studies) and also get to decide what their children are exposed to. Seems like a win win.

It's highly unlikely that the parents were not informed ahead of time of this guest speaker, which or course then allows the parents to opt their children out of that time and the kids are then sent to the library (or other room) to work on reading, homework and such.

Flyattractor
It is VERY LIKELY that the Parents were NOT Informed about this.

Schools Do this kind of Shit Now All the Time.

People Really Need to Stand Up and Fight Back against the Lefts attempts to SEXUALIZE Small Children Like this.

But Hey. If you got no probs with Child Pedophilia and Molestation. Vote DEMOCRAT!

Emperordmb
Do you fear your future children turning transgender by being exposed (please...for the love of all that is holy, no pun intended) to transvestites?

I don't think that's possible because they are two different things. If you fear one of your sons getting the idea to decorate themselves with an extremely exaggerated version of female cosmetic application and attire, I guess you could try quarantining your kids for a while.

You might be better served not being hypercontrolling and helicopter parenting, though. They won't discover these things on their own and get a sense of excitement (because children get excited and full of glee when they think they are doing something bad or "not playing by the rules" because they are kids). It could end up being worse where a kid ventures too far into these things and ends up experiencing gender dysphoria or one of the LGB things.
It's moreso that I don't want/trust the state/education system to impart a cultural/political agenda onto 5 year olds.

I'm not a fan of modern social constructionist ideology and gender theory, there are things about it with which I disagree, and I'd rather not pull a 5 year old into that topic where they'll be either politically brainwashed by the state, or caught in a very confusing position where their education system and parents are saying two different things.

And that's the thing though, if they went to a school that was pushing this shit I'd either have to helicopter parent or surrender them to the teachings of the state, and I'd rather not do either of those things. I'd rather they explore those subjects and engage in these discussions themselves when they're old enough to actually think about this stuff.

I'd prefer a hands off approach DDM, I keep my hands off, the state/education system keeps their hands off. That's my ideal.

dadudemon
It's moreso that I don't want/trust the state/education system to impart a cultural/political agenda onto 5 year olds.

I'm not a fan of modern social constructionist ideology and gender theory, there are things about it with which I disagree, and I'd rather not pull a 5 year old into that topic where they'll be either politically brainwashed by the state, or caught in a very confusing position where their education system and parents are saying two different things.

And that's the thing though, if they went to a school that was pushing this shit I'd either have to helicopter parent or surrender them to the teachings of the state, and I'd rather not do either of those things. I'd rather they explore those subjects and engage in these discussions themselves when they're old enough to actually think about this stuff.

I'll cover a few points:

1. You sound exactly like a Mormon libertarian parent who wants to home-school their children to prevent them from being indoctrinated by sinful beliefs and ideas. Since I am a Mormon, this is not an insult to you. If anyone else said this, it would definitely be an insult.

2. How do you reconcile these beliefs with places like The Philippines where transgenderism and transvestites are widely accepted and even celebrated? They grow up around these types of lifestyles and it seems "normal" to them. From babies to adults, they are are exposed to this. It's just "natural" for them. Are the children harmed by knowing about this stuff? What happens to them other than them being more accepting of these kinds of people because it's normal for them? You answer on this is very important to understand what you think vs. what is reality. This is not a gotcha question and there is no wrong answer. I don't have data on this other than the fact that gender dysphoria has similar suicide rates in cultures with much greater levels of acceptance than the US (this is part of why I think the DSM5 has Gender Dysphoria listed as a pathology, still: post-op and even accepting cultures don't seem to reduce the mental health issues and suicide rates among those with Gender Dysphoria).

3. Being a transvestite is not the same thing as gender dysphoria and transgenderism. How do you relate those to this particular topic and does anything change with your position?

BrolyBlack
There is literally zero point to bring men dressed as women to school to read to kids.

Anyone who says otherwise is just a moron. Anyone trying to explain this away is also a moron.

Emperordmb
I'll cover a few points:

1. You sound exactly like a Mormon libertarian parent who wants to home-school their children to prevent them from being indoctrinated by sinful beliefs and ideas. Since I am a Mormon, this is not an insult to you. If anyone else said this, it would definitely be an insult.
Oh **** me no I wouldn't homeschool, and I'd really rather not have to shelter. My parents sent me to public school, with a lot of diverse people in terms of identity and thought and behavior and I turned out fine. Its the indoctrination I'm concerned with, not the exposure itself.

2. How do you reconcile these beliefs with places like The Philippines where transgenderism and transvestites are widely accepted and even celebrated? They grow up around these types of lifestyles and it seems "normal" to them. From babies to adults, they are are exposed to this. It's just "natural" for them. Are the children harmed by knowing about this stuff? What happens to them other than them being more accepting of these kinds of people because it's normal for them? You answer on this is very important to understand what you think vs. what is reality. This is not a gotcha question and there is no wrong answer. I don't have data on this other than the fact that gender dysphoria has similar suicide rates in cultures with much greater levels of acceptance than the US (this is part of why I think the DSM5 has Gender Dysphoria listed as a pathology, still: post-op and even accepting cultures don't seem to reduce the mental health issues and suicide rates among those with Gender Dysphoria).
Here's the thing, there's a difference between them going to an elementary school with other transgender students, or even a teacher who just happens to be transgender, and going to an elementary school where part of the curriculum is instilling them with gender ideology.

3. Being a transvestite is not the same thing as gender dysphoria and transgenderism. How do you relate those to this particular topic and does anything change with your position?
I don't see any way that the two wouldn't be part of the same cultural agenda/push. It would seem incredibly random for them to do this if the point wasn't to push a cultural agenda.

Galan007
I'm sorry, but as a father I would not at all be comfortable with drag queens having 'story time' with any of my kids... Especially at that age(the kids there look like they're anywhere from 1st to 3rd grade.)

I know we live in an age where some parents thinks it's acceptable to let their children choose what gender they want to be from birth, but I don't subscribe to that way of thinking. Call me old fashioned, but I am still one of those 'intolerant assholes' who thinks that girls have vaginas and boys have dicks.

That being said, I really don't want to try and explain to my six year old why some random man was wearing high heels, makeup, and a mini skirt to her reading hour AT SCHOOL. The gender identity issue should not be forced down my kids' throats before they're even old enough to grasp what "gender identity" even means.

Surtur
KCtsnAYHTaA

What is the point of this? What do the children get out of it being specifically drag queens that read to them?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Surtur
What is the point of this? What do the children get out of it being specifically drag queens that read to them?

There is no point other than to push social agendas further left and more extreme.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Galan007
Call me old fashioned, but I am still one of those 'intolerant assholes' who thinks that girls have vaginas and boys have dicks.
HOW ****ING DARE YOU

Surtur
There is no point other than to push social agendas further left and more extreme.

Actually wait I see the point now. The point has nothing to do with the kids...it's so the parents can virtue signal about how progressive their kids school is.

dadudemon
Oh **** me no I wouldn't homeschool, and I'd really rather not have to shelter. My parents sent me to public school, with a lot of diverse people in terms of identity and thought and behavior and I turned out fine. Its the indoctrination I'm concerned with, not the exposure itself.

You think you're fine but others might call you an indoctrinated, close-minded, bigoted, God-fearing idiot.

Here's the thing, there's a difference between them going to an elementary school with other transgender students, or even a teacher who just happens to be transgender, and going to an elementary school where part of the curriculum is instilling them with gender ideology.

I'd say your words, here, are not strong enough. They are attending reading sessions where young children are taught about transgenderism with ideas such that "biologicalsex is a social construct" as a fact instead of the truth of those being a political/ideological agenda that are often unscientific.

That's a word salad but you get the point.

I don't see any way that the two wouldn't be part of the same cultural agenda/push. It would seem incredibly random for them to do this if the point wasn't to push a cultural agenda.

I agree. Now that I've thought about it, they simply do not have transvestites or transgendered people come into schools and read from books to push socio-political ideaologies that are unscientific.* It's more like, "Brian feels like he is more like Briana so he tries to make himself look more like a Briana" when a kid asks. But no one is showing up to schools and indoctrinating children with transgenderism ideologies that SOME from the LGBT+ community hold. I have multiple first-hand accounts to go from on this. smile

*I should clarify that they are too busy studying their asses off with legitimate coursework, in The Philippines, to give two shits about who dresses up as what. When you have to worry about the possibility of abject poverty, you tend to focus on more important things.

Robtard
There seems to be some confusion among the certain expected types.

A Drag Queen isn't a transgender person, it's literally a man who dresses up in women's clothes and makeup (often exaggerated) for the purposes of entertaining. Usually singing and dancing. While most are generally gay men, there are straight drag queens as well.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Drag Queen
noun

This is disingenuous.

A drag queen is not a clown. There is an agenda here. And using kids to push it is disgusting and morally abhorrent imo.

Kids are PARTICULARLY impressionable. Any parent who allows this....SMH.

Raptor22
If its just some cross dressers coming in and reading stuff like The Little Engine Who Could to show kids that dudes in dresses are people too, then i see no problem with it. Or if they're normal kids stories that happen to include a dude or 2 in a skirt, im fine with that.

If they're propaganda (for lack of a better word) that pushes a certain philosophical ideology such as, genders a myth there are no such things as girls or boys, or other nonsense like that, should be discussed somewhere thats not a public school imho.

Raptor22
What is the point of this? What do the children get out of it being specifically drag queens that read to them? it could teach kids at a young age to be accepting of people whos only difference is the type of clothes they prefer to wear.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Raptor22
If its just some cross dressers coming in and reading stuff like The Little Engine Who could to show kids that dudes in dresses are people too, then i see no problem with it. Or if they're normal kids stories that happen to include a dude or 2 in a skirt, im fine with that.

If they're propaganda (for lack of a better word) that pushes a certain philosophical ideology such as, genders a myth there are no such things as girls or boys, or other nonsense like that, should be discussed somewhere thats not a public school imho.

This is contradictory.

Let kids be kids.

Surtur
it could teach kids at a young age to be accepting of people whos only difference is the type of clothes they prefer to wear.

Lol.

Robtard
Mrs. Doubtfire (1993) just became excomunicatus, so wills the Emperor.

Surtur

In real life Mrs. Doubtfire would have traumatized his/her children, but okay.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud raptor trying so hard to make this acceptable

Robtard
In real life Mrs. Doubtfire would have traumatized his/her children, but okay.

Thank you for your input, John Bowlby

BrolyBlack

A Drag Queen isn't a transgender person, it's literally a man who dresses up in women's clothes and makeup (often exaggerated) for the purposes of entertaining. Usually singing and dancing. While most are generally gay men, there are straight drag queens as well.

This is a nonsensical post. No one here thinks these people are transgender.

You just posted this to troll.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Thank you for your input, John Bowlby

You disagree?

Robtard
Absolutely. I also question if you understood the plot of the family film.

Raptor22
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
This is contradictory.

Let kids be kids. not really. One is a fact. The other is a belief.

Rage.Of.Olympus
it could teach kids at a young age to be accepting of people whos only difference is the type of clothes they prefer to wear.

There are multiple differences, such as gender/sex and a variety of epigenetic factors at play.

Let kids reach young adulthood, where they have learned the basics of biology, human anatomy, and how the reproductive systems function, BEFORE we start feeding them ideology.

BrolyBlack
Why not bring convicted pedofiles who are out on good behavior now to see if they can be around kids to try and rehabilitate them.

I mean why not right? Lets see how far can dumb liberal parents out virtue signal the other parents.

Surtur
Absolutely. I also question if you understood the plot of the family film.

I understand it perfectly. Was there or was there not a scene where he's giving a dude the heimlich maneuver and his shit slips off and reveals he's a dude and his kids are there to witness the entire thing?

Maybe the two older ones might not be traumatized, but Matilda would.

Rage.Of.Olympus
How about, we leave kids the hell alone period? Let them go to school, play, read books, learn the fundamentals of mathematics, science, philosophy, and critical thinking. Teach them to be independent humans being. And then let them decide after-the-fact what they want.

Let kids be f*cking kids. This shit is no different than the nutbag Christians indoctrinating their kids.

BrolyBlack
Rob equating this to Ms. Doubtfirelaughing out loud

It was a disguise to see his kidslaughing out loudlaughing out loud

BrolyBlack
How about, we leave kids the hell alone period? Let them go to school, play, read books, learn the fundamentals of mathematics, science, philosophy, and critical thinking. Teach them to be independent humans being. And then let them decide after-the-fact what they want.

Let kids be f*cking kids. This shit is no different than the nutbag Christians indoctrinating their kids.

The left wants to get these kids early, less resistant to weird ideology.

Shameful to see Rob defend this, just shameful.

Raptor22
@Broly

Whew. After a cutting barb like that, i just thank god that like Russell Westbrook i was born with the ability to not give a shit.

BrolyBlack

Surtur

Yep, just let them be kids. Makes me sad even stuff like Halloween has become politicized.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
*strip

Robtard
I understand it perfectly. Was there or was there not a scene where he's giving a dude the heimlich maneuver and his shit slips off and reveals he's a dude and his kids are there to witness the entire thing?

Maybe the two older ones might not be traumatized, but Matilda would.

Seems like you don't. The way his children discover that Mrs. Doubtfire is is really dad in disguise (so he can spend more time with them) is when he's talking a piss standing up and the son walks into the bathroom. There's initial shock because the son (Chris) thinks his nanny is a really transvestite or a shemale.

That quickly goes away when they discover that it's just dad in women's clothes doing it for a benign purpose.

BrolyBlack

Raptor22
@Broly

I guess its a good thing for me that ur feelings and opinions about me dont count for anything.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
And you do care what I say because you are responding, you feel you need to defend your shameful behavior.

Raptor22
By that retarded logic anytime my wife asks me where i want to go for dinner and i respond by saying i dont care, i actually do care because i responded.

Doesn't that sound kind of dumb to u?

Robtard

Actually agree with you here. While I wouldn't blow the rape whistle over this, especially since I'm 99.999% certain the parents signed off first as schools are required, this is unnecessary at this age.

That's what I also find humorous, some of the people who scream "indoctrination" the loudest over this story, have absolutely no problem with five year olds being schooled on religion.

BrolyBlack

Raptor22
If u dont want ur retarded logic called out then stop using regarded logic.

So is ur problem with non certified educators reading a story to kids in a class? Or with them being guys in dresses.

Is non certified educators reading to kids in a class something u have fought against before? Will u fight for them to be banned from schools regardless of wardrobe choice? Is this a passion of yours? Or is it just the guys in dresses ur against?

Would u be against a local farmer (whos not a certified educator) coming into a class to read a story about farms and have a short talk about agriculture?

BrolyBlack
Tell me how a local farmer and is a valid trade who feeds people is equivalent to a drag queen.

Rockydonovang

-> Wants to keep kids away from discussions regarding sexual identity
-> Is fine with kids being told that stories about sky dictators are true

Peak DMB.

Robtard
@raptor22

Presidents and First Ladies read to kids in classes; both Trump and that poor Melania have done so recently; I do not believe either is a certified educator.

Raptor22
Tell me how a local farmer and is a valid trade who feeds people is equivalent to a drag queen. uh their equivalent because they're both non certified educators. Which has been a large portion of ur argument here.

R u really this dumb, or is it just an act?

BrolyBlack
I think you must be dumb to think men who perform in gay strip clubs to entertain other gay men for the purpose of sexual arousal is equivalent to a farmer.

I feel bad for your wife who has to put up with someone like you.

Raptor22
@raptor22

Presidents and First Ladies read to kids in classes; both Trump and that poor Melania have done so recently; I do not believe either is a certified educator. i guess being a non certified educator matters sometimes and other times not so much. Weird

Raptor22
I think you must be dumb to think men who perform in gay strip clubs to entertain other gay men is equivalent to a farmer.

Kindly fck off so ur not against non certified educators teaching kids in a public school?

Maybe next time dont argue such an embarrassingly weak point and u wont look so dumb.

Lol@ non certified educators. I guess it only matters until it doesnt. Right? wink

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
uh their equivalent because they're both non certified educators. Which has been a large portion of ur argument here.

R u really this dumb, or is it just an act?

And why do drag queens who are basically adult entertainers have any business reading to kids at school?

Raptor22
Ill be glad to answer ur question when u answer mine.

Are u against people reading to classes based on them being non certified educators or not.

Are standing behind that point or not?

Be a man like u expect from others and adress the point u made.

BrolyBlack
I dont really care about the non certified or not. Why bring adult entertainers to read to kids.

Also, did you ask your wife yet or tell her? Go say “Hey honey I think drag queens should read to kids at school.”

Raptor22
See ur doing this thing where u just make crazy stuff up in ur head then go on a rant about them. Then want me to answer for the nutty stuff u made up.

Me-

"If its just some cross dressers coming in and reading stuff like The Little Engine Who Could to show kids that dudes in dresses are people too, then i see no problem with it. Or if they're normal kids stories that happen to include a dude or 2 in a skirt, im fine with that."

You-

"I think you must be dumb to think men who perform in gay strip clubs to entertain other gay men for the purpose of sexual arousal is equivalent to a farmer."

Do u honestly not see some disconnect there?

So either u think most guys who wear dresses, perform in gay strip clubs to entertain other gay men for the purpose of sexual arousal, or ur taking what i said, mixing it with other stuff that i didnt say, and coming out with a jumbled fictional mess, that u for some reason expect me to answer for.

BrolyBlack
Ok lets go over this line by line since you started.

If its just some cross dressers coming in and reading stuff like The Little Engine Who Could to show kids that dudes in dresses are people too, then i see no problem with it. Or if they're normal kids stories that happen to include a dude or 2 in a skirt, im fine with that.

Why do men dressed as women need to read to kids? What is the point of it? There really is no point, other than to be edgy and virtue signal among the parets, and the teachers or administers who allowed it are just trying to be edge lords.

Or it could confuse the shit out of them. How would they even know they are not really women, or what if they can tell but are uncomfortable with it.

Since when is it right to put kids in uncomfortable positions and or purposely confuse them. Why do we have to teach kids about drag queens at 7, is nothing off limits now?

BrolyBlack
See ur doing this thing where u just make crazy stuff up in ur head then go on a rant about them. Then want me to answer for the nutty stuff u made up.

Me-

"If its just some cross dressers coming in and reading stuff like The Little Engine Who Could to show kids that dudes in dresses are people too, then i see no problem with it. Or if they're normal kids stories that happen to include a dude or 2 in a skirt, im fine with that."

You-

"I think you must be dumb to think men who perform in gay strip clubs to entertain other gay men for the purpose of sexual arousal is equivalent to a farmer."

Do u honestly not see some disconnect there?

So either u think most guys who wear dresses, perform in gay strip clubs to entertain other gay men for the purpose of sexual arousal, or ur taking what i said, mixing it with other stuff that i didnt say, and coming out with a jumbled fictional mess, that u for some reason expect me to answer for.

So normal to you is men wearing dresses?

Raptor22
See what ur response should have been was

Hey Raptor, im sorry man. U actually didnt say any of those things i accused u of and ranted like a maniac about. I acted a little crazy there. My bad. If u wouldnt mind could we go back to what u actually said and discuss that like adults, instead of like how ive been acting.

And would have been all like

Yeah Broly u were a bit nutty there for a min but it happens to the best of us blah blah blah... U get the point.

Ill give u another shot to do it right.

dadudemon

You did not watch the video. I almost made the same mistake you did. I thought it was only about transvestites but it's more about them teaching transgenderism.

dadudemon

Mrs. Doubtfire, a movie with a rating of PG-13, that has adult themes in it such as divorce, sex, child custody battles, unemployment, and rebound relationships post-divorce is hardly a movie with 5-year-olds as the intended target audience.

I see what you're doing and I get it...it just sucks as a good rhetoric.

Robtard
You did not watch the video. I almost made the same mistake you did. I thought it was only about transvestites but it's more about them teaching transgenderism.
Mrs. Doubtfire, a movie with a rating of PG-13, that has adult themes in it such as divorce, sex, child custody battles, unemployment, and rebound relationships post-divorce is hardly a movie with 5-year-olds as the intended target audience.

You should keep reading my responses...

dadudemon

dadudemon
You should keep reading my responses...

I did.

I don't understand what your additional responses have to do with the topic since the topic is Transvestites teaching transgenderism to 5 year olds.

Bring me up to your level with clarification because I'm not on your level.

Robtard
That I don't agree with this happening to children of this age, it's unnecessary.

But I'm also not flipping out because I'm confident the parent's were informed before it happened and would have then had the option of opting their kid out of Drag Queen story time.

BrolyBlack

"Ms Doubtfire did it!" must mean its ok!laughing out loud

Eon Blue

DeviantDefiance
It is simply a way of corrupting the minds of the innocent.

Bentley
That's what I also find humorous, some of the people who scream "indoctrination" the loudest over this story, have absolutely no problem with five year olds being schooled on religion.

What happens on Church is not what should happen on School which is exactly their point?

mike brown
Drag Queen
noun

So an entertainer read a book to children; this is what is making you tolerable people flip out and pearl-clutch. Legit lolz, never change. lol @ "entertainer." Get em to juggle or ride a unicycle with the dress on and then you've got yourself a show.

jaden_2.0
What qualifies them to be educators without any formal training?

By that logic you wouldn't get police to do talks at schools. Or fire fighters or sports representatives or whoever else isn't a qualified teacher.

samhain
Actually wait I see the point now. The point has nothing to do with the kids...it's so the parents can virtue signal about how progressive their kids school is.

You've hit the nail on the head IMO. I'll go further though and suggest that this is about enraging certain people against other certain people, an incendiary topic designed to divide people.

Somebody mentioned that they were to be talking about transgenderism. What qualifies a cross-dresser to talk about this? That's like if Neil Patrick Harris came to your school to talk about being a teenage doctor when he never was one, he just played one for a few years.

Worth pointing out that kids have always been aware of transvestites (or Trannies, as we called them as kids.) and it never led to gender confusion with myself or any of the other kids in the vicinity, it was seen as comical and harmless. It would be like when those Hobbit kids are following Gandalf at the beginning of FOTR until he sets off the fireworks.

Also, don't know how old these potential children are but I'd be disappointed if my 7 year old had to learn about cross-dressers from their own school, I'd like to think that my children would already be aware of their existence because I'd get them to pay attention to society.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Bentley
What happens on Church is not what should happen on School which is exactly their point?

thumb up

Thank you.

Surtur
Originally posted by samhain
You've hit the nail on the head IMO. I'll go further though and suggest that this is about enraging certain people against other certain people, an incendiary topic designed to divide people.

Somebody mentioned that they were to be talking about transgenderism. What qualifies a cross-dresser to talk about this? That's like if Neil Patrick Harris came to your school to talk about being a teenage doctor when he never was one, he just played one for a few years.

Worth pointing out that kids have always been aware of transvestites (or Trannies, as we called them as kids.) and it never led to gender confusion with myself or any of the other kids in the vicinity, it was seen as comical and harmless. It would be like when those Hobbit kids are following Gandalf at the beginning of FOTR until he sets off the fireworks.

Also, don't know how old these potential children are but I'd be disappointed if my 7 year old had to learn about cross-dressers from their own school, I'd like to think that my children would already be aware of their existence because I'd get them to pay attention to society.

When I was 6-7 I don't think I would have even understood what a drag queen was. I probably would have figured they were just really really ugly women.

Though yeah...if we are to believe the intent was to make the kids more tolerant towards drag queens, then merely having them read books to kids wouldn't accomplish that. They'd need to actively engage them on the subject of drag queens and acceptance for it to have any real impact.

samhain
In England my generation was brought up on reruns of Monty Python and The Two Ronnies, every other sketch had some guys wearing dresses.

Surtur
7 yr. old me would then just associate drag queens with jokes, which they'd probably say was offensive lol.

samhain
Think that's why as kids we always saw them as harmless and funny, because of the Python/Two Ronnies stuff. I'm sure in this day and age people would get offended by a group of children following and chuckling at a transvestite.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
By that logic you wouldn't get police to do talks at schools. Or fire fighters or sports representatives or whoever else isn't a qualified teacher.

I dont really care about the non certified or not. Why bring adult entertainers to read to kids.

Also, did you ask your wife yet or tell her? Go say “Hey honey I think drag queens should read to kids at school.”

Stop splitting hairs to help out guys who want to dress as women.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by samhain

I agree the people who thought this would be funny, probably thought they could make a national issue of it so we could discuss retarded topics like this and have people actually try and defend this stupidity like people here are.

mike brown
When I was 5 I thought I was part dinosaur. No bullshit. If an adult came along and convinced me it might actually be true I might've ran with that shit.

jaden_2.0
Stop splitting hairs to help out guys who want to dress as women.

So it's about the drag aspect and not the teaching kids?

BrolyBlack
Why do men dressed as women need to come to elementary schools and read to kids? Give me 5 reasons.

Also this was a great post.

Originally posted by Galan007
I'm sorry, but as a father I would not at all be comfortable with drag queens having 'story time' with any of my kids... Especially at that age(the kids there look like they're anywhere from 1st to 3rd grade.)

I know we live in an age where some parents thinks it's acceptable to let their children choose what gender they want to be from birth, but I don't subscribe to that way of thinking. Call me old fashioned, but I am still one of those 'intolerant assholes' who thinks that girls have vaginas and boys have dicks.

That being said, I really don't want to try and explain to my six year old why some random man was wearing high heels, makeup, and a mini skirt to her reading hour AT SCHOOL. The gender identity issue should not be forced down my kids' throats before they're even old enough to grasp what "gender identity" even means.

jaden_2.0
Why do men dressed as women need to come to elementary schools and read to kids? Give me 5 reasons.

Why do parents take their kids to pantomimes when it's traditional to have a pantomime dame of a man in drag? And pantomimes are FOR KIDS.

Raptor22
Is it just men in womens cloths that shouldnt be allowed?

Can a woman dressed in mens cloths like a pair of Wranglers, some Timberlands and a flannel shirt read to kids? What if she's wearing a 5 piece suit and tie with a nice pair of wingtips, is that ok? What about a girl in a football uniform? Can she not tell kids that girls can play too because oh no gender shouldnt be talked about with kids? Or is it just men in dresses that arent allowed?

BrolyBlack

jaden_2.0
Because, just like pantomimes, it could be fun and entertaining for the kids.

BrolyBlack

Robtard

gAshNAfOHTg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAshNAfOHTg

Adam_PoE

dadudemon

dadudemon

Emperordmb
Probably 5-7 is too young to be talking about why Joe likes to put his privates in Bob's butt.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Flyattractor
But you still have to be careful. Cause that is why they give kindergartners Condoms.

Surtur

Surtur

Ah I see, are the drag queens gonna be making balloon animals? Doing a funny dance? You surely didn't just suggest the mere fact a dude in a dress is reading a book would entertain children, so what specifically do you feel will be the thing that entertains them?

Flyattractor
Sad thing about the Left and its being lost in the Power of its Imagination. It Can't tell the Diff between a person dressing up for Entertainment Purpose and Dressing up because of Life Style Choices.

gauntlet o doom
Do kids really need to be confused that that age?

cdtm
KCtsnAYHTaA

Yes, this is much more offensive then passing around live snakes to kids.

I still get nightmares about the handler being bitten, and the snake just dangling off the arm.

gauntlet o doom
I personally wouldn't handle a snake, even at this age, but there is educational merit in that exercise; and I wouldn't imagine a handler being bitten is the norm. What would be the benefit of having a drag queen in the classroom besides scaring and/or confusing kids?

BrolyBlack
Lol look at this whiny b*tch.

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Adam_PoE
Do you believe this is a good argument or do you recognize that this is a terrible strawman that groups identity age groups into one group and does not recognize at all that small children are impressionable?

By all means, prove me wrong by telling me the magic words that I can say to you that will make you question your own gender.

It might be a good idea to leave it up to the parent to decide to expose their children to concepts that grown adults thought about, discussed, and discovered about their sexualities. Probably 5-7 is too young to be talking about why Joe likes to put his privates in Bob's butt.

Speaking of straw men, what part of an entertainer reading age appropriate story books to children translates to adults giving children sexual instructions?

Adam_PoE
Lol look at this whiny b*tch.

The "whiny *****" would be all of you complaining about nothing.

Silent Master
Which would include you.

Raptor22
My god look how scared and confused all those children are. They're probaly going straight home to try to tear their weiners off.

https://youtu.be/HPOH1HS5cgE

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The "whiny *****" would be all of you complaining about nothing.

So you don't even think the people here who actually have children have valid concerns?

jaden_2.0
Ah I see, are the drag queens gonna be making balloon animals? Doing a funny dance? You surely didn't just suggest the mere fact a dude in a dress is reading a book would entertain children, so what specifically do you feel will be the thing that entertains them?

The book reading. You know, like what happens in schools all over the world everyday.https://cdn7.dissolve.com/p/D430_39_195/D430_39_195_1200.jpg
http://first5marin.org/children-families-first/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/teacher-reading-to-kids.jpg
https://articles.extension.org//sites/default/files/teacher%20reading%20to%20children.jpg
https://previews.123rf.com/images/highwaystarz/highwaystarz1512/highwaystarz151200159/48849383-group-of-pre-school-children-listening-to-teacher-reading-story.jpg
https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/130925122807-09-kids-books-0925-story-top.jpg

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Speaking of straw men, what part of an entertainer reading age appropriate story books to children translates to adults giving children sexual instructions?

I didn't watch the video because A) it's a TI thread and B) I assumed it was just a Drag Queen reading children's books to kids, but are you 100% serious, there's zero talk about sexuality?

Oh lordy, if so.

Surtur
My god look how scared and confused all those children are. They're probaly going straight home to try to tear their weiners off.

https://youtu.be/HPOH1HS5cgE

Jeez a not so small portion of those kids seemed younger than even 5. Most of those who did look older than 5 did not look as though they were having a good time(granted they did not look like they were having a bad time either).

Though yeah the babies were definitely amused by the drag queen.

Surtur
The book reading. You know, like what happens in schools all over the world everyday.

Okay so if it's just about reading books...why does a drag queen need to do it?

BrolyBlack
I didn't watch the video because A) it's a TI thread and B) I assumed it was just a Drag Queen reading children's books to kids, but are you 100% serious, there's zero talk about sexuality?

Oh lordy, if so.

You didnt watch the video, so you have no idea what you are talking about as usual.

Raptor22
Okay so if it's just about reading books...why does a drag queen need to do it? not need but should be able to. Cause u know America, land of the free, equality etc.. All that stuff

BrolyBlack

snowdragon
not need but should be able to. Cause u know America, land of the free, equality etc.. All that stuff

Lulz the "equality" to dress up in a costume to read to kids roll eyes (sarcastic)

What a gift to elementary kids.

Here is a doctor role model, fireman, policeman, lawyer, businessman and now queer, so much win.

BrolyBlack
The book reading. You know, like what happens in schools all over the world everyday.https://cdn7.dissolve.com/p/D430_39_195/D430_39_195_1200.jpg
http://first5marin.org/children-families-first/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/teacher-reading-to-kids.jpg
https://articles.extension.org//sites/default/files/teacher%20reading%20to%20children.jpg
https://previews.123rf.com/images/highwaystarz/highwaystarz1512/highwaystarz151200159/48849383-group-of-pre-school-children-listening-to-teacher-reading-story.jpg
https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/130925122807-09-kids-books-0925-story-top.jpg

funny you post the normal pictures, but you didnt want to post the pics of the weirdos doing this.

Surtur
Cause u know America, land of the free, equality etc.. All that stuff

Unless you're a baker, amirite?

jaden_2.0
Okay so if it's just about reading books...why does a drag queen need to do it?

They don't "need" to do it. Maybe they want to do it. God knows why though. Kids are a$$holes.

jaden_2.0
funny you post the normal pictures, but you didnt want to post the pics of the weirdos doing this.

You need to look at the last picture again...lol.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
They don't "need" to do it. Maybe they want to do it. God knows why though. Kids are a$$holes.

Since the kids get nothing out of it they couldn't get from any other adult...I think it's increasingly obvious my theory about the parents wanting this so they can brag about their progressive kids school is correct.

BrolyBlack
This is their website, what a bunch of queers. Its shameful people let their kids around these weirdos.

https://www.dragqueenstoryhour.org/#about

Surtur

jaden_2.0
Since the kids get nothing out of it they couldn't get from any other adult...I think it's increasingly obvious my theory about the parents wanting this so they can brag about their progressive kids school is correct.

So they can get the same thing from men in drag that they can from anyone else?

Great. No reason for them to not be allowed to do it then. 👍

BrolyBlack
Edgy, but no. Go look at the pictures of the kids, they are weirded the fck out.

jaden_2.0
In fairness, this one freaks me out and I'm 40 in a few months.

https://ctd-thechristianpost.netdna-ssl.com/en/full/76064/drag-queen.jpg?w=380&h=327

Surtur
So they can get the same thing from men in drag that they can from anyone else?

Great. No reason for them to not be allowed to do it then. 👍

Other than unnecessarily confusing the kids...sure, nothing wrong.

Eon Blue
Honestly, coming from someone who enjoys crossdressing and has done drag shows, this type of behavior is unnecessary in a school environment.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>